(Close Window)
Topic: Palmistry iPad Edition
Hi folks

As many of you are aware I've been hard at work on an iPad edition of my palmistry book. It's now live and Apple have given me a bunch of freebie codes so I thought I should share some of them with the Cafť!

If you have an iPad and are interested PM me. Doesn't matter if you've got the original book or not, this version is so dramatically different you may enjoy comparing the two.

Keeping it to just ten codes for now although may have more in the future. First come first served.

Cheers

Julian 'Bev' Moore
Would love to read your book!

Many thanks

Brehan
PMs only please!

btw there's a little preview vid on the fb page - it's so new haven't even had a chance to put it on our own website yet!

https://www.facebook.com/coldreadco/

How to redeem codes:
On your device, tap iBooks Store or iTunes Store.
Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
Sign in with your Apple ID.
Tap ďYou can also enter your code manually.Ē Enter the code that you have.
Tap Redeem.
Hi folks

All the codes have now been sent out. I hope you get something out of it, and of course I am excited to hear your feedback. As it turns out quite a few of you had my original palmistry book!

Enjoy

Bev
Wow, is Palmistry iPad Edition cool! Julian mentions he's been working on this product for years, and what an amazing job he's done!

First you receive a beautifully designed and illustrated iBook which you can download to your iPad or iPhone.

From the book you can click a link to download two zip files, one containing an audio version of the book, a second containing the digital flash cards. And get this: the digital flash cards each have embedded video clips explaining the card. Very nice indeed.

If you are new to palm reading, and want to learn from the ground up, this would be a fantastic place to start.

If you are an experienced palm reader and love to continue learning from high quality sources, you will likely get a great deal out of Palmistry iPad Edition as well.

I did receive this review copy gratis, and will now be sending Julian payment in full as I feel at $34.95 USD this is an incredible bargain.

The quality and comprehensive content of this product are superb.

Very nice work, Julian.
I should also add that it functions as a fully interactive ebook on iPhones too. Although best experienced on an iPad, being able to read everything on the go as well as having access to the flash cards is cool

https://instagram.com/p/Bm1XH2EFizD/
I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but was happy to note that it's also readable on my mac (for when my son has jacked my iPad).

Sounds amazing though!
Julian was so kind to share a download code with me. I already had bought his PDF version a while ago. Due to personal circumstances I did not had the time/motivation to dig into the material. I told Julian I would write a review AFTER reading the iBook but I can already tell that this is quite interactive. A nice layout, embedded audio files, clear pictures and even some sort of quiz to test if you really understand what you have learned. I wasnít able to download the file on my iPhone X but will try that later on.

About the content:
Julianís work is quite known. I think his/this Palmistry book contains a lot practical advice and information to get you started with palm reading. So based on what I already knew (from the original PDF) and what I see in the current iBook, highly recommended!
[quote]On Aug 27, 2018, Last Laugh wrote:
I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but was happy to note that it's also readable on my mac (for when my son has jacked my iPad).

Sounds amazing though! [/quote]

True dat. Once youíve bought it from Apple itís available on any Macs or iPhones you may also own, as well as your iPad
Finally had the chance to write up how the interactive edition came to be about and to do a quick video run-through of the whole thing. Enjoy!

https://www.coldreading.co/palmistry-interactive-a-handy-timeline/
No love for Android users? :(
[quote]On Aug 30, 2018, Rocketeer wrote:
No love for Android users? :( [/quote]

It's complicated. Apple give you all the tools you need to build this stuff for their relatively few devices, their own store and their own format. It's seamless.

Android is an operating system without a centralised book store. I've looked into it and it ain't pretty. Even if I managed it I'm worried it just wouldn't look good on all devices, and it would probably have to be an app as opposed to a book.

I'm not sure I have the time to get into app development.
This does look very nice. I have the complete set of Julianís other works including the palmistry pdf and every one of them is outstanding.

Mark
[quote]On Aug 30, 2018, bevbevvybev wrote:

I'm not sure I have the time to get into app development. [/quote]

So hire someone else to create it... There are a lot more Android users than Apple...
I'm currently investigating a workaround which would be a full graphics epub version (kindle / kindle reader on tablet etc) that would use external links for the video, audio and quizzes.

It's looking promising so I'll keep you posted. The original iPad version is 1.32 gigabytes (and that may even grow if I add stuff - even Apple only allow 2gb max for interactive iBooks)
[quote]On Sep 1, 2018, snm wrote:
... There are a lot more Android users than Apple... [/quote]

But still, Android users spend less than Apple users.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/apple-users-spend-twice-apps-vs-android-charts-2018-7

It probably makes sense to see if the iPad version turns a decent profit before expanding to another platform.

Jay
Letís not get into all that. Suffice to say Iím working on a new Kindle version that will work well enough on e-ink readers and pretty decent on the Kindle App whether itís on phone or tablet.
This is a superb offering. I have been following Julianís work for years and this interactive book is a true gem. Beautiful artwork and graphics, coupled with a straightforward way to learn palm reading. Brilliant stuff!
It isn't showing up on the iphone itunes store.
Itís a book not an app - you should be looking in iBooks
Https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/palmistry-palm-readings-in-your-own-words-ipad-edition/id1433806361?mt=11
Ok .. thanks! Has anyone tried this out on an 8 plus? Curious to see how readable it is. I have the kindle book and have been waiting for this update for quite some time. I believe I even submitted pictures of my hand to be used in it.
I tested it on my own 8+ and it works great. It doesnít function identically to the iPad edition but pretty close. Looks very crisp and clear considering itís a phone!
If you have interest in learning how to give readings, I cannot recommend Palmistry iPad Edition highly enough. It is truly a masterful and highly practical work. Beautifully designed and user-friendly with embedded videos clips, short quizzes and flash cards all of which make learning easy and enjoyable.

This is now the single best resource I have ever purchased on how to give palm readings.
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Oct 14, 2018 05:22PM)
There is no question that this is a wonderfully practical and a great leap forward to help users to have all of this superb info literally at your fingertips. It is clear that a lot of work has gone into this in order to get it compatible for use on the I pad. That aside, the information contained inside is easy and fun to learn. Don't mistake that though to suggest that this is light hearted learning that only gives to a basic understanding of palm reading - rather, if you put the time into studying this correctly then you will have gained all of the expertise of a pro.

Julian is known in these parts as an authoritative source when it comes to this aspect of the esoteric arts. But it and see for yourself what I mean.

Top notch.
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Oct 14, 2018 05:28PM)
Buy it even! :bg:
Message: Posted by: ProfessorMagicJMG (Oct 16, 2018 01:38PM)
This iBook app is fantastic, I gave it a 5-star review. Highly recommended; a LOT of work went into this. It's a full multimedia course with review quizzes, video, animations and other learning strategies. Very impressive from an instructional design perspective.
Have just dropped the price of this by $10 for Black Friday. Keep an eye out for the price drop - may take a little time for the change to show on the apple servers.

Should now be $24.99 instead of $34.99 with the equivalent drop across all territories.

Will change it back to original price by the end of the weekend.

Happy palm reading!

Julian

Link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/palmistry-palm-readings-in-your-own-words-ipad-edition/id1433806361?mt=11
Thanks Julian! I had been holding off purchasing it and this pushed me over the edge. Purchased and downloaded.
Youíre welcome. Please report back and let us know how you get on. 👍
There are many free or inexpensive resources on palm reading. As good as this may be, there is no need to pay that kind of coin. Palm reading is not difficult and should be easily accomplished without any cheat sheets ot cribs.
I have the first version of this in ebook format. It was so good I bought this version as well. Julian's work (this and his other books on https://www.coldreading.co/) is a streamlined system that gets you working straight out of the gate. Not only do you learn the system you have memory aids that make sense and aren't arbitrary.
Because the whole thing is designed around 10 flash cards you can choose to go at it super fast if you like - just do the first five flash cards - or the lines and the fingers - however you like really. My personal reasons for using the conversation route is that, as a starting point at least, it aims to create some empathy between you.

However,(and I do mention this in the book) some people freeze up and just want to listen. But I always encourage a little chit chat regardless.

And yes of course some people wonít shut up 😂 - best to be prepared for all types!
I throw in graphology too if I can for an Ďinstantí personality profile
You could try my book I guess (but I would say that!)
Keep your eyes peeled for a price drop - getting ahead of the old black friday nonsense...
Hey Julian - funny enough I actually just purchased the book yesterday while walking around a Barnes and Noble. I had all of your Speed Learning ones and decided why not.

Amazing, amazing stuff.

I've recommended the cartomancy one to several others as I did a cold reading on a bartender while I was writing the names of the cards (7d - spirituality, money/power, etc.) and he flipped at how accurate it was. But I was literally just reading off of the card names.
Did you buy the iPad version while you walked around a Barnes and Noble or buy the book from a Barnes and Noble? Seems odd to be buying an iPad download while walking round a bookshop!
Free trail showed high quality of this book and this price drop pushed me over the edge
[quote]On Nov 20, 2019, bevbevvybev wrote:
Did you buy the iPad version while you walked around a Barnes and Noble or buy the book from a Barnes and Noble? Seems odd to be buying an iPad download while walking round a bookshop! [/quote]

People do that all the time! :rotf:
Price is still dropped and the kindle edition has been brought entirely up to date to replicate the iPad experience as closely as possible. Itís still a compromise and I had to jump through a lot of hoops (including that youíll need an internet connection for some of it to work) but Iím pretty pleased with how itís turned out. Works like a charm on my Kindle iPhone app.
If you've always wanted to learn palm reading and want to treat yourself to a Christmas present, you can't go wrong picking up Palmistry iPad Edition. Very thorough, yet easy to follow and learn. Exceptionally well thought out and present. And very high quality production values.

There are many palm reading books available. Palmistry iPad edition is the one that really brought it all together for me.
Quick heads up that the palmistry tick sheet pro is now available. Get yourself 10 bucks off until Sunday using the code TICPROMO.

https://www.coldreading.co/shop/palmistry-tick-sheet-pro/
[quote]On Feb 25, 2020, bevbevvybev wrote:
Quick heads up that the palmistry tick sheet pro is now available. Get yourself 10 bucks off until Sunday using the code TICPROMO.

https://www.coldreading.co/shop/palmistry-tick-sheet-pro/ [/quote]

Bought this back in February and havenít had a chance to use it yet, but itís really nice. Well done, Julian.