(Close Window)
Topic: Table that attaches tto other tables?
I have seen a little table top that clamps onto the side of the restaurant table for hospitality work. Has anyone else seen this? Do you know where to get it?
Scott Guinn made and sold a table many years ago that he called, The Table Hoppers Friend.

Also, Al from 3shells.com used to make one. Here's the link: https://www.3shells.com/close-up-tables.html

You may have to look to the used market to find something, or else have one custom made for you.
Thanks!
I'm thinking of building something like that Scott Guinn table.. The woodwork is easy enough,,, that is a nice leather top on there. I might have to study on how to attach the tops

Cris
[quote]On Sep 4, 2018, Cris Cringle wrote:
I'm thinking of building something like that Scott Guinn table.. The woodwork is easy enough,,, that is a nice leather top on there. I might have to study on how to attach the tops

Cris [/quote]

With screws . . . you attach them with screws.
FWIW, over the years a number of people copied my design. I made my first one in the late 80s and showed it to several big names who were highly expert on such things and they all said it was original. (One guy who put out a copy that is virtually EXACTLY like mine wasn't even born yet!)

Even though I am not currently manufacturing the THF, I retain the rights. The only person I have given permission to make my design is Kirk Grodske. Anyone else making the same or very similar design is doing so without permission.

Like I said, FWIW . . .
I have one for sale.