(Close Window)
Topic: Shin Lim voted through to the Finals of AGT!
Support Shin Lim next week on AGT! He deserves to win the one million dollars!

Here's his semi-finals performance (MINDBLOWING!): https://youtu.be/edTz6nJkYD0
He certainly does deserve it. His routines kept the bar higher each time he performed. As it turned out, IT PAID OFF. Congrats Shim.
And THE WINNER IS Shin Lim
Congratulations :cucumber:
His incredible magic mastery now puts him in FIRST PLACE and WINNER of AGT! 2018
Wow!
Congratulations
A BIG Congratulations to Shin Lim for winning AGT 2018!!
:applause: :dancing: :applause:
YES A BIG Congradulations!! I knew he was going to win ! Incredible visual Magic . His card Magic looked like a camera trick "SIMPLY AMAZING"
YES !!!

[youtube]Zt4EAwBKRLY[/youtube]
When it comes to talent, Shin definitely fits the bill. I was a little worried after his final audition though. I didn't think it was as strong as his other acts but it turns out it was strong enough.
While talent and being strong is important, as we see time and time again it is just as much about personality, presentation and likeability. In the states especially, would it play in Peoria and also the humble factor. His talent and skills combined with these other factors are likely what did it for him.

I will say he played extremely well to the medium which many often don't (or can't do).
I would add that he had to go through every round. He had enough material to be amazing for every performance. He also got a lot of people talking about magic. A lot of my friends ask about him, I tell them that he is an amazing talent. Congratulations Shim Lim!