(Close Window)
Topic: Gordon Bean's ENTOURAGE
Hi everyone,
I had been reading up on this effect but can't seem to find it anywhere, does anyone know where I can purchase this?

Kieran
Ah, good ol' Gordon Bean. Your best bet is to wait until Penguin has it back in stock. However, if you're having trouble finding the effect online, there's a good chance it's no longer on the market, unfortunately it seems that this effect has been discontinued, perhaps a 2.0 will be released some day...

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S6225
Ebay or a bricks and mortar shop are your best bet. [url=https://www.themagicattic.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=122_188&products_id=4808]The Magic Attic[/url] in Portsmouth list it as available on their website, so maybe they still have it in stock? This is really is a great trick. In fact all of Gordon's packet tricks are great and deserve to be re-printed.

If you're unable to obtain the trick, Christopher Williams has published a good ungaffed handling of "Entourage". You can find it on his DVD [i]Bright Ideas[/i] or in Peter Duffie's [i]Mindblasters[/i] ebook.

Marty
This is one trick I have that I have never used. Though I like it and will use it one of these days, I still like B’Wave.
Thank you Marty, just ordered it from the magic attic.

Kieran
Glad to hear you've managed to get a copy. I think that this trick is an improvement on "B'Wave" because no linguistic deception is required. This allows you to really emphasise the free nature of the choice.

I often follow "Entourage" with another packet trick by Gordon Bean called "Bikers". After performing "Entourage", as per the instructions, I repeat the one move in the routine, handing the named "Queen"(?) to my helper. I reveal the three Jokers and then also show that the named Queen has transformed into a Joker. This leaves me with four regular Jokers on the table.

After the four Jokers have been examined, I s****h in the packet for "Bikers" using a H****r W****t. This also allows me to s****h out the cards used in "Entourage" that cannot be examined for two Kings as well.

[youtube]L0jHALBGh7w[/youtube]

Marty
I use this all the time and although Bwave was my favourite for years the clean nature of the selection makes this my favourite now . I still use Bwave on occasions too as the equivoque at least sounds very fair too done correctly :)