(Close Window)
Topic: Side show
Hi guys I have look around but can't seem to find the info I am with a few friends wanting to start learn some side show magic effects like the electric chair and stuff like that can some one point me the the right direction of where to look or dvds to read thanks
A.K. Brill's building plans for collectors and model builders : new, fully revised plans including never before published material from the files of A.K. Brill. Volume 2, Brill carnival plan collection
DO NOT try to learn from YouTube or Brill plans, only from personal contact with someone who actually performs the stunts
I'm a little confused. Are you looking for plans for things, or for skills-training?
[quote]On Oct 15, 2018, rossmacrae wrote:
DO NOT try to learn from YouTube or Brill plans, only from personal contact with someone who actually performs the stunts [/quote]

--Especially fire eating, sword swallowing, block head, sword ladder, etc.!!!
[quote]On Oct 17, 2018, Dick Oslund wrote:
[quote]On Oct 15, 2018, rossmacrae wrote:
DO NOT try to learn from YouTube or Brill plans, only from personal contact with someone who actually performs the stunts [/quote]

--Especially fire eating, sword swallowing, block head, sword ladder, etc.!!! [/quote]

I love it... list a few then cover the rest with etc. :)

Or get a time machine travel back to February 2018 Blackpool and learn off Todd. :)