(Close Window)
Topic: Garrett Thomas Scripting
At some point in the Reel Magic magazines Garrett Thomas discussed his style of scripting, but I can't seem to find where that was. Can someone point me to the correct issue, or possibly it's in his lecture?
I think this is the correct issue https://reelmagicmagazine.com/past-issues/256-issue-42-jon-dorenbos.html . I'm not sure, but Garrett Thomas might briefly discuss it during his lecture as well.
That's it. Thank you so much. Issue #42 "Try This at Home" Garrett Thomas.
Reel Magic seems to be in process of adding a very nice search feature. Would strongly suggest giving it a go.
[quote]On Nov 5, 2018, Chris Aguilar wrote:
Reel Magic seems to be in process of adding a very nice search feature. Would strongly suggest giving it a go. [/quote]

It's a start, but the problem is you can't really search with what you would think to be logical search terms because of the creative way some of the column topics are named.

After using the "scripting" and "script" search terms I got the "no results found" response. Then I starting clicking issues at random to see if I could find it by luck. But that didn't work either. I decided to start at issue 1 going through the index of that issue and then issue 2 and so on. Once I finally clicked on to issue 46 the topic title of that issue's Try this at Home was "Garrett creates a "musical score" to help orchestrate a routine". Which of course was the scripting video that Eric requested.