(Close Window)
Topic: Denny Haney's passing
So sorry to read from Robert Baxt about Denny's passing last night. All the times I spoke to Denny over the phone, visited his Vegas shop when he was there, seeing him so enthusiastically perform, having the privilege of being at one of his egg bag lectures, or when he visited Michigan Magic Day, he was always simply THE BEST. What a loss for magic. My sincerest sympathy to his close friends and family.
Very sad. I was at his Baltimore shop a few months ago. He didn't look very good...yet despite that he still gave me a few tips. We'll see what happens to the incredible shop. Maybe his family will take it over. It's like walking into a magic library, just amazing.
Rest in peace Mr Haney
RIP Denny.
RIP Denny. I remember I bought a few Paul Harris books from him. He took the time to actually go through the books and pick out the effects he thought were the best in each tome. He was an awesome teacher and knowledgeable dude. Thanks Denny.
The first time I ordered from him, I received very personal and 'above and beyond the call' kind of service. He left a very fine legacy and will be remembered for a long, long time.