(Close Window)
Topic: Prediction app
Message: Posted by: Nottingham Magician (Feb 3, 2019 01:58PM)
Can anybody recommend the best prediction app where a confederate is not needed. I mean that you can reveal a photo of you holding a piece of paper with the predcition on, be it on your phone or better still their phone. I know of the app which is in video format but costs $1,000 but am looking for one which is just the word. I think TAP may achieve this but any others? Thanks in advance
The 101 Deck App lets you send one of five different pictures to your camera reel with ease. The five pictures are customizable and can be anything you want.
To be more clear, it will let you set up to ten total, but operates with five when the app is active. So you can have five different options to choose from and then switch it to five completely different options before performing again.
[quote]On Feb 7, 2019, Paul Rathbun wrote:
To be more clear, it will let you set up to ten total, but operates with five when the app is active. So you can have five different options to choose from and then switch it to five completely different options before performing again. [/quote]

Any link for the app please
Just search for ď101 DeckĒ on the App Store
Photo prediction allows for 128 outs, all available while the app is active. I use it constantly.
Message: Posted by: Nottingham Magician (Feb 11, 2019 03:35PM)
Thanks for your advice guys
You might look into the Marty app as well
The Architect of Predictions will do everything you will ever need regarding a photo prediction.
[quote]On Mar 17, 2019, Max Krause wrote:
The Architect of Predictions will do everything you will ever need regarding a photo prediction. [/quote]

Coming from Max Krause says it all, thanks!
Donít expect to get any updates on photo prediction any time soon. Itís been almost two months since I was told that the update would be released. For me personally, I do not see myself purchasing anything else from Gui unfortunately. Iím learning that Not every app creator has the type of customer service Max provides.
I need to clear up that I in no way still feel as negatively as I did about Gui and his products. I jumped to conclusions and made bad assumptions. So I apologize for making misleading statements.