(Close Window)
Topic: Bicycle Big Box Cards now at Walgreens
FYI: There a number of Gospel magic card tricks that can use jumbo cards for better visibility including Duane Laflin's "Truth or Lies" (DVD for $12) and "The Magic Card Trick" (formerly/also known as "The Faith Card Trick") (DVD for $11) both available from www.davidandteesha.com I purchased today from my local Walgreens a full red backed "Bicycle Playing Cards Big Box" for only $7.99. This is the best price I've seen for a jumbo sized deck. The cards are 4.5 inches wide by almost 7 inches high.
Now on sale at Walgreens, at least in Kalamazoo, buy one jumbo deck get second deck 50 percent off.
Now on sale also out here in the Inland Empire of the LA area, in my case Beaumont, CA. I scored only one (all they had left) but am still happy. (smile)
I also like to use these cards to make up my own effects. Print your graphics on full page labels so you can peel, stick and trim. You have personalized routine with a Bicycle back.
[quote]On Feb 12, 2019, MagicBus wrote:
FYI: There a number of Gospel magic card tricks that can use jumbo cards for better visibility including Duane Laflin's "Truth or Lies" (DVD for $12) and "The Magic Card Trick" (formerly/also known as "The Faith Card Trick") (DVD for $11) both available from www.davidandteesha.com I purchased today from my local Walgreens a full red backed "Bicycle Playing Cards Big Box" for only $7.99. This is the best price I've seen for a jumbo sized deck. The cards are 4.5 inches wide by almost 7 inches high. [/quote]

I'm start using those cards for my magic. I'll need a close up pad, 20 feet wide. But, you only live once.
While we're on the subject, can anyone point me to where I can find the Bicycle Jumbo cards in the regular (not slim) size box?