(Close Window)
Topic: Endless Search....
In our never ending quest to find the perfect bag for our props, I happened to see a pilot carrying this very nice bag and we started talking. My bag of choice when flying to my shows is the Zuca Flyer (www.zuca.com), but for local shows, this bag seemed like a great choice. It comes in many sizes, but this is the one that caught my eye...
www.mypilotstore.com/MyPilotStore/sep/9927?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2_O455rS4AIVDbbICh2O4Q23EAQYASABEgJGjPD_BwE
You mean you walk out on stage with that horrible looking soft luggage bag. Not very professional looking, in my opinion, and the price, as much as most magic table. Looks like all your props would get smashed, in that soft material.

I found this to be the perfect Pilot Case to use on stage, just put on a chair and begin. I put Velcro-ed an "L" bracket under on side of the lid, to use it to set items down if needed. Works perfectly and looks high class.

https://www.overstock.com/Luggage-Bags/Manchester-Deluxe-Leatherette-Black-Catalog-Sample-Case/4819621/product.html