(Close Window)
Topic: Uri Geller threatens May with mind control if she doesnít stop brexit
Posted on his Facebook page just now....

An open letter to Theresa May
My Dear Theresa,
We have known each other for over 21 years since you became our MP. You visited my home in Sonning, where you also lived. Three years before you became Prime Minister, I predicted your victory when I showed you Winston Churchill's spoon on my Cadillac, which I asked you to touch.
Despite popular public opinion, I also predicted that Donald Trump would become the 45th President of the United States.
As you might have read, I am ensuring that Jeremy Corbyn never gets the keys to Number 10 Downing Street, with the power of my mind which I have proved over and again.
I will ensure that they bend out of all proportion to ensure that he never takes up residence there.
My power has been validated by the CIA, MI5 and Mossad.

The CIA concluded: "As a result of Geller's success in this experimental period, we consider that he has demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner."

It is easily verifiable. Just look at the official CIA website.
I have influenced many high ranking officials around the world.
On one occasion, Senator Clayborne Pell, then the chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, directed me to bombard the mind of Yuli Vorontsov, the Soviet Unionís chief nuclear negotiator, to influence him telepathically to sign the Nuclear Arms Reduction treaty, which I did successfully.
Now to the point of my open letter to you.

I feel psychically and very strongly that most British people do not want Brexit.
I love you very much but I will not allow you to lead Britain into Brexit.

As much as I admire you, I will stop you telepathically from doing this - and believe me I am capable of executing it.
Before I take this drastic course of action, I appeal to you to stop the process immediately while you still have a chance.
Although I currently live in Israel I am still a British citizen and feel very passionately about the country and the people I came to love.

Much energy and love
Uri

Photos:
Uri Geller with Yuli M. Vorontsov,
First Deputy Foreign Minister
of the Soviet Union and Anthony Lake,
then the National Security advisor,
today the head of the CIA,
Senator Claiborne Pell, Chairman of
the US Senate Foreign Relations
Committee, Vice President Al Gore

Uri Geller with Prime Minister Theresa May
Hmmm, look at the pig flying through the sky! (For our USA Cousins - this means it is highly unlikely)
Https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/22/uri-geller-promises-to-stop-brexit-using-telepathy
Love this guy.
Message: Posted by: Philemon Vanderbeck (Mar 22, 2019 06:41PM)
What audacity!

I wish I had thought of it. :-)
Uri, has long been known to people in the intelligence community, to be a mentalist and not endowed with any special powers. I sincerely doubt that MI5 or the C.I.A. believe, any claims he might make.
Didn't the people vote FOR Brexit ?????? :banana:
Slim King asked:[quote]Didn't the people vote FOR Brexit ?????? :banana: [/quote]

People grow. Facts emerge. Opinions change. That's why we vote (again and again) every few years.
[quote]On Mar 23, 2019, ddyment wrote:
Slim King asked:[quote]Didn't the people vote FOR Brexit ?????? :banana: [/quote]

People grow. Facts emerge. Opinions change. That's why we vote (again and again) every few years. [/quote]
In Virginia they vote every few hours.
There are two ways this can go brexit won't happen and he will get a lot of publicity and claim he did it, or it won't happen and he'll claim the british have secret anti mind control technology
[quote]On Mar 24, 2019, paranormal wrote:
he'll claim the british have secret anti mind control technology [/quote]

Which we do have. Borrowed ironically from the Israelis.

People grow. Facts emerge. Opinions change. That's why we vote (again and again) every few years. [/quote]

how many times have there been elections due to brexit? and why no new one if there have been several before?
[quote]On Mar 24, 2019, backinblack wrote:

how many times have there been elections due to brexit? and why no new one if there have been several before? [/quote]

Please donít veer off into politics or this thread will get deleted.

Keep it on track - weponsised mind control by the best of the best.
[quote]On Mar 24, 2019, Smoking Camel wrote:
[quote]On Mar 24, 2019, backinblack wrote:

how many times have there been elections due to brexit? and why no new one if there have been several before? [/quote]

Please donít veer off into politics or this thread will get deleted.

Keep it on track - weponsised mind control by the best of the best. [/quote]

no prob: how many times did uri had the chance to mindcontroll an election about brexit? afterwards its possible to discuss how many times he might have interefered..
We donít know. Nobody knows.
Message: Posted by: Christopher Taylor (Mar 25, 2019 09:41PM)
Just heard Uri being interviewed live on the CBC, here in Canada. It was an interesting few minutes. He made it clear that he has NOT threatening the PM at all. Incidentally, at the end of the interview, the host asked him to name the number she had just written on a piece of paper. I thought, "here we go". He indicated that he thought she was joking with him and mentioned that he had 17 or 18 interviews today. The host began to laugh because the number she had written was 17.

Christopher
[quote]On Mar 25, 2019, Smoking Camel wrote:
We donít know. Nobody knows. [/quote]

we could know how many times he had the chance.. than the great oracle of magicans can try the impossible and figure out how many times he really did.. *om*
[quote]On Mar 25, 2019, backinblack wrote:
[quote]On Mar 25, 2019, Smoking Camel wrote:
We donít know. Nobody knows. [/quote]

we could know how many times he had the chance.. than the great oracle of magicans can try the impossible and figure out how many times he really did.. *om* [/quote]

Even then we wouldnít be able to know. Weíve got all sorts of people doi gmad things.... like these Russian witches...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1083830/World-War-3-Russian-Witches-Vladimir-Putin-enemies-weird/amp

Itís the Wild West out there. We need a ministry of magic and some way of policing this stuff or itís going to get crazy.
[quote]On Mar 25, 2019, Christopher Taylor wrote:
Just heard Uri being interviewed live on the CBC, here in Canada. It was an interesting few minutes. He made it clear that he has NOT threatening the PM at all. Incidentally, at the end of the interview, the host asked him to name the number she had just written on a piece of paper. I thought, "here we go". He indicated that he thought she was joking with him and mentioned that he had 17 or 18 interviews today. The host began to laugh because the number she had written was 17.

Christopher [/quote]

Wow.
It seems he got everything he could ever wanted from his aanouncement.
And what a great idea to set up a "test" this way.
He is truly a master of self advertisement.
Uri; still creepy.

"I showed you Winston Churchill's spoon on my Cadillac, which I asked you to touch".
Look at my finger... Its bending!
[quote]On Mar 26, 2019, IAIN wrote:
Look at my finger... Its bending! [/quote]

You should sell that as a 200 dollar limited edition pdf. no idea how it could work.
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTt1i1uuGI8
[quote]On Mar 22, 2019, Smoking Camel wrote:
Posted on his Facebook page just now....

An open letter to Theresa May
My Dear Theresa,
We have known each other for over 21 years since you became our MP. You visited my home in Sonning, where you also lived. Three years before you became Prime Minister, I predicted your victory when I showed you Winston Churchill's spoon on my Cadillac, which I asked you to touch.
Despite popular public opinion, I also predicted that Donald Trump would become the 45th President of the United States.
As you might have read, I am ensuring that Jeremy Corbyn never gets the keys to Number 10 Downing Street, with the power of my mind which I have proved over and again.
I will ensure that they bend out of all proportion to ensure that he never takes up residence there.
My power has been validated by the CIA, MI5 and Mossad.

The CIA concluded: "As a result of Geller's success in this experimental period, we consider that he has demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner."

It is easily verifiable. Just look at the official CIA website.
I have influenced many high ranking officials around the world.
On one occasion, Senator Clayborne Pell, then the chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, directed me to bombard the mind of Yuli Vorontsov, the Soviet Unionís chief nuclear negotiator, to influence him telepathically to sign the Nuclear Arms Reduction treaty, which I did successfully.
Now to the point of my open letter to you.

I feel psychically and very strongly that most British people do not want Brexit.
I love you very much but I will not allow you to lead Britain into Brexit.

As much as I admire you, I will stop you telepathically from doing this - and believe me I am capable of executing it.
Before I take this drastic course of action, I appeal to you to stop the process immediately while you still have a chance.
Although I currently live in Israel I am still a British citizen and feel very passionately about the country and the people I came to love.

Much energy and love
Uri

Photos:
Uri Geller with Yuli M. Vorontsov,
First Deputy Foreign Minister
of the Soviet Union and Anthony Lake,
then the National Security advisor,
today the head of the CIA,
Senator Claiborne Pell, Chairman of
the US Senate Foreign Relations
Committee, Vice President Al Gore

Uri Geller with Prime Minister Theresa May [/quote]

Irrelevant nonsense from a puffed up, self-important fraud.
Message: Posted by: scottvraneshfallin (Apr 10, 2019 01:34PM)
[quote]On Mar 22, 2019, corindaman wrote:
Hmmm, look at the pig flying through the sky! (For our USA Cousins - this means it is highly unlikely) [/quote]

Thank you. I finally understand that Pink Floyd album cover for "Animals" now.
Edit: Deleted comment because I think this forum is not the place to discuss politics and instead should be a place for us to find our common interests, not divide ourselves down political lines.
Uri Geller: The Yngwie Malmsteen of Magic.
MI6 Needs to send a *** double o to take him out. He's been a threat long enough.
Send him some super hard spoons ... but don't send the CIA xD
[quote]On Mar 26, 2019, paranormal wrote:

You should sell that as a 200 dollar limited edition pdf. no idea how it could work. [/quote]

Madison already has a review copy.
Uri is a publicity genius. I also hear he's a helluva nice guy, through mutual acquaintances ... hoping to meet him one of these days! I hear than when he speaks to you, it's like you are the only other person in the universe...
[quote]On Jul 13, 2019, John C wrote:
[quote]On Mar 26, 2019, paranormal wrote:

You should sell that as a 200 dollar limited edition pdf. no idea how it could work. [/quote]

Madison already has a review copy. [/quote]

and jacob loves it.