(Close Window)
Topic: Intermediate/Advanced Card Magic Books
Hi all,

As you can see this is my first post here, but I have been doing magic and browsing the Café for quite a while now. I mainly do close-up card magic to family and friends, and I was wondering what books/DVDs you would recommend for an intermediate/advanced level. I currently have RRTCM, ECT, EATCT, AOA, Drawing Room Deceptions, Mnemonica, Scams and Fantasies, Daniel Madison's Anthology and the Card Magic of Paul LePaul. I have searched on the Café but I haven't found much that has really interested me.

Thanks in advance.
I forgot Temporarily Out Of Order, too.
Roberto Giobbi's [i]Card College[/i] series would be a good investment.
Thanks, Steve-I had entirely forgotten them as well as they are books that I keep separately from my others.
Stars of Magic

Derek Dingle’s Complete Works.

The Classic Magic of Larry Jennings

One of Vernon’s books.
Lorayne’s Close Up Card Magic.
[quote]On Mar 30, 2019, aabc wrote:
Hi all,

As you can see this is my first post here, but I have been doing magic and browsing the Café for quite a while now. I mainly do close-up card magic to family and friends, and I was wondering what books/DVDs you would recommend for an intermediate/advanced level. I currently have RRTCM, ECT, EATCT, AOA, Drawing Room Deceptions, Mnemonica, Scams and Fantasies, Daniel Madison's Anthology and the Card Magic of Paul LePaul. I have searched on the Café but I haven't found much that has really interested me.

Thanks in advance. [/quote]
I don't buy it.