(Close Window)
Topic: Silk fountain help
I know how to fold all the silks in a silk fountain but I don't know how to go from a normal silk to a silk fountain. I have a show in 3 days and I wanna use this effect.

please help ASAP
Check the video you purchased. Or buy the video from on the silk fountain. By the way you cannot learn to do this trick in 3 days and do it well.
Coolleprechaun, if you know how to fold all the silks then you have your answer. A silk fountain is based on the folding.

A concern I'd have is that you want to present this effect in just 3 days. The fountain is a very pretty effect when presented correctly and you really don't have time to develope that presentation. You might be better off leaving this until a later show.
I agree..leave the fountain out until you get learn a proper routine and rehearse it. The silk fountain is usually used in conjunction with production of many single silks for a streamer. It is not something you just pull out and do..

Or as Karrell Fox used call it.."The blooming cabbage". I once packed up a bunch of old towels for a spoof of Otto Wesley's act for Fox's Follies at Abbott's. Crazy things but it worked.