(Close Window)
Topic: Ginn's Kidshow Magic Kompendium
I'm considering David Ginn's Kidshow Magic Kompendium if any of you have this book let me know what you think of it. I'm mostly interested in the routines and if there is a lot of duplication with he earlier books of if this is new material.

Thanks,
It has some duplications although some routines have been updated. There are also new routines. If you like David's material, I would recommend getting it because it is a comprehensive book. You can reference a lot of routines from it. Sometimes he has specials on it with a lower price and/or with some small gift(s) to go along with the book.
I was a little disappointed as it was not as routine oriented as his past books and often required special props. It is more of a record all the magic he has performed over the year. I found Kid Stuff 5 to much more valuable in routining and developing them.
Thanks, Richard!

I helped edit Kid Stuff Five. Frances Marshall autographed my copy, with: (There wouldn't have been a KS5 without your help!"

I agree with your comments.
He has some that got slightly water damaged he is giving a discount on, and another throw in book.