(Close Window)
Topic: Look forward to the "dining" experience.
I'm relativley new to magic-only been performing for about 3 months. My background is as an artistic director for a theatre company. But I love close up, and finally decided to take the plunge, and have been having a ball ever since. So, it's great to be here!
Welcome Friend CS!

Great to have you join us!

Close up Magic is Great, because you get to see the amazement up close and personal!

I know that you will enjoy yourself here!

BroDavid
Welcome to the Cafe. The New to Magic section is just the place for questions. I'm sure you'll find The Magic Cafe an excellent magic resource. Your artistic background is a definite plus. Looking forward to your perspective on our art. :nose:
Yes, welcome to the Cafe! Please feel free to post away, but take a few moments to familiar yourself with the rules and etiquette of the Cafe first. This will enhance not only your experience, but that of everyone else as well!
Welcome aboard, CS.
I'm sure you will have a lot to add.
Would that more magicians had a theatrical-experience background!
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
hi CS :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Welcome to the cafe. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you get to knowthe others. My recommendation is to get benefit from the wonderful people here as much as you can.
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
great to have a new member, CS. You'll enjoy this cafe. Always something going on. Have a snack on me while you browse the menu.

:donut1: :donut3: :coffee:

Dave
Welcome to the cafe! :coffee:
Welcome to the cafe.
Hope all goes well on finding the things you need.
Any questions drop a post. :dance: