(Close Window)
Topic: Does anyone have Tora Magic Remote control vanishing bouquet and vase
Does anyone have the Tora Magic remote control vanishing Bouquet and vase and if you do what can you tell me about it . Is it as fast as the one in the video And how did the flowers hold up are they getting beat up ? Thanks John Magic
Hi John

I have one and used it for a 60 day run. It worked every time.

It's important to remove the flowers as soon as possible. They did need the occasional remodel with a hair dryer which was always quick and easy.

It's very fast. I laid pieces a few pieces of confetti on the petals during setup. It adds to the effect when the moment happens.

I contacted Tora for a spare remote (it only came with 1) but they never responded.

Recommended
Thanks iíve also emailed them a few times they never respond to emails for some reason I have one ordered through Murphyís Magic and they canít seem to get all the parts thanks anyway yes
FYI, I have also contacted Tora through their website form and never have received a response. Looking to spend 1500 bucks with them and no reply? Bad juju.
I bought one years ago just to have it as a showpiece in my office. Works very well. I agree their customer service stinks.
I have one John