(Close Window)
Topic: Live & Locked Padlock(s)
Live and Locked? As seen on a recent Live TV show! Please see description on the website below. Available next week

https://www.davidde-val.com/apps/webstore/products/show/7977573

Thanks

Allan
Treid to order one.... Apparently not yet available. I'll be there soon.
Should be available Monday, I need to get a price for overseas postage first. Thanks
Sounds great.

Question:
Can the keyhole be sealed (such as can be done with Ian McColl's "Australian Tricked Padlock")....or must "something" enter the keyhole? (to simulate pseudo "full-view picking"?)
Will PM you as this is an open page. Thanks
Looks good Allan.

Just two questions.

1) If the lock can be fully examined why the need to offer a Live & Locked and a standard lock as well? Just wondered what the thinking was on that.

2) can this be opened without getting direct access to it? I'm thinking through a sac or bag or something. wondering if this will / could replace my McColl Combination padlock?

Also interested in the response to Moxahalla's question too.

Thanks for your time

David
Hi Dave,

There is really no need for the standard padlock other than cost. Some people actually asked me for the option of buying a standard item that shared the same key.

As for opening then yes you would need access, the idea is for these to be used in full view.

Thanks
Ok Thanks Allan

What was the thinking behind them wanting a non-gaff lock with the same key? I don't get it? :)

Thanks for your time

David
It was exactly that just an idea, they aren't even for sale. But having a standard padlock could enable you to challenge a spectator if you wished to perform the same escape, but as I said only the gimmicked padlock is currently for sale.

The padlocks featured on a prime TV show in the UK

Thanks
Which UK TV show?
It was a Halloween special :-)
I recently obtained two of these padlocks, firstly they are ideal for my preferred performances which is full view escapes as well as close up where spectators are involved. Quality is very good as is the manufacture and cost. solid weight as to be expected. Smooth operation. :)
Thanks Andy, please note we have currently sold out but we should have more available week commencing 27th May. Thanks to everyone who has ordered.
Got mine today. It gets my seal of approval. Not sure how I'll use it yet, but it looks great.
Thanks for the feedback Cliff :-) Enjoy!
I will have another batch of Live & Locked ready for Tuesday. Ping me a message if you want any reserving.
https://www.davidde-val.com/apps/webstore/products/show/7977573
I've ordered one ... but put my work address so won't have it in my hands until Monday.

I've deliberately not looked at the instructions. I will see how "examinable" it is on Monday and let you all know when I get home. Very exciting
Hey Dave, look forward to hearing what you think. Thanks