(Close Window)
Topic: Modern Z-Wallet by Quiver
Hi everyone,

Just want to introduce you to a new version of a Z-Wallet. Quiver has completely redesigned and modernize the look of the Z-Wallet. It's made to fit business card size. Please see trailer below:

[youtube]xroZkUs2Uws[/youtube]

Our new design of the Z-Wallet features:

- High quality vegetable tan leather (3 color options available: Grey, Wine, and Tan)
- Magnetic locking system
- NEW seamless edge design to camouflage the hidden compartment.
- Business cards size with window cutout

Modern Z-Wallet, a way a performer should be revealed.

You will get a tutorial video with a few applications to use along with this wallet. Let me know if you have any question!

-Patrick
Nice. You have some nice continuity between products, which naturally makes me want to own this (which of course is a by-product and obviously not an accident).

Nice release.

Now if you come out with a watch to predict time, etc, I'm really gonna be impressed (and buy it).
May have been nice if could hold standard poker sized cards as well (along with a wider variety of business cards) but I understand that you are trying to differentiate your product from others on the market.
Very nice design and I like the color options.
If you ever want to make a mentalists card case, I have a lot of ideas and designs...
I'd love a mentalist's card case that looks similar to this.
Wish it came in black
I made a new car, brand new look and driving ability. It's red. Has four tires and a steering wheel.

Man, I wish it was black. Any thing other than a wheel? Can I drive it blindfolded?
Only four tires?
[quote]On May 12, 2019, Jerskin wrote:
Wish it came in black [/quote]

We will consider releasing the black one also. Thanks.
[quote]On May 12, 2019, videoman wrote:
May have been nice if could hold standard poker sized cards as well (along with a wider variety of business cards) but I understand that you are trying to differentiate your product from others on the market.
Very nice design and I like the color options. [/quote]

We have made prototype for Card size as well :) Glad you liked them.
[quote]On May 12, 2019, patrickkun wrote:

We have made prototype for Card size as well :) Glad you liked them. [/quote]

Nice and tempting release.

I would be interested in Card size Z-wallet.

:xmas:
Like this ....not going to buy due to ups postage costs though....
Very nice!
It's been said before, but why do they need to put the 'QUIVER' emboss on there so prominently? Love the look of this, but that's a shame. Patrick- any chance the subsequent versions will come without the emboss?
I agree...

Just a nice font, a single letter Q inside a little square or something...that'll be enough branding...
I honestly don't think any spectators would notice but it would be nice just to leave it blank or if you need advertising just a Q would be good.
I can see how Patrick enjoys "Quiver" to be embossed on the wallet but I believe it comes from being proud about the product in a good way and not for advertising purposes. He can correct me if I am wrong as I am sure he doesn't think the magic prop should be a marketing tool in this circumstance as laymen/spectators would be searching online for the product.

On another note, I appreciate the color choices but they don't appeal to me. I will put in another vote for black in business card size.
Another vote for black and I completely agree about quiver. These look so nice I could see a spectator wanting to buy one and that name gives them something to search for. Quiver wallet entered in google exposes a whole lot. As such the name on the wallet pretty much rules it out for me.

Mark
Looks amazing Patrick...I'm in for a playing card size as well
Hi Patrick,

When is this available please and where can I pick it up?

Thanks
[quote]On May 15, 2019, bond19 wrote:
Hi Patrick,

When is this available please and where can I pick it up?

Thanks [/quote]

Hello, the business card size Z wallet is available on my website: [URL]https://patrickkun.com/products/modern-z-wallet[/URL]

Thanks!
Hi Patrick. Iím over in the UK. Do you plan to have UK dealers distributing this please?
Hi Patrick. Iím over in the UK. Do you plan to have UK dealers distributing this please? [/quote]

Hello, I will speak with Kelvin and see if he will do that. I'm sure he will in the future. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!
[quote]On May 13, 2019, Calvin826 wrote:
It's been said before, but why do they need to put the 'QUIVER' emboss on there so prominently? Love the look of this, but that's a shame. Patrick- any chance the subsequent versions will come without the emboss? [/quote]

Hello,

I've completely agree with you. Feedback has been noted and if we do release a new version, we will change all the logos and keep it more minimal. Thanks!
Personally itís not the size of the logo that is the problem, itís the fact that the logo is the name of the product. I personally cannot use it with that logo. I have lost count of the number of times that a participant has asked where they can get a wallet like my paranormal wallet and I have had quite a few note the logo so they can try and track one down. I have found the same thing happening with my rebel wallet. Fortunately the logoís on these wallets do not reveal anything. The word quiver on this wallet renders it completely unusable for me which is a shame as it is a beautiful wallet. Unfortunately it is beautiful enough for the type of clientele I work to to want one.

If this is ever released with a more exposure friendly logo I will pick one up.

Mark
[quote]On May 15, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
[quote]On May 13, 2019, Calvin826 wrote:
It's been said before, but why do they need to put the 'QUIVER' emboss on there so prominently? Love the look of this, but that's a shame. Patrick- any chance the subsequent versions will come without the emboss? [/quote]

Hello,

I've completely agree with you. Feedback has been noted and if we do release a new version, we will change all the logos and keep it more minimal. Thanks! [/quote]

Thank you for the reply Patrick. Sincere question: Why brand the wallet at all? I would think that there are plenty of opportunities to deliver brand messaging to the intended consumer outside of embossing the actual product. Everyone on this forum already knows its a QUIVER-brand wallet. If they buy it, I would think the box it comes in has QUIVER foil stamped on the lid. Perhaps put a (removable!)QUIVER business card inside the wallet prior to shipping. What else do you need? Heck- leaving the emboss off would probably save you a bunch on production costs, no?

BTW- if the logo does come off in future runs, count me in for one each of the two sizes. Great product.
Received my wallet (grey) in the mail today. Havenít spent much time with it, but first impressions on the look, build quality, etc are very good.
I agree with Calvin826.
Hi Patrick....any idea when the black ones are available ?
I put together some initial thoughts/first impressions of the wallet. You can check it out here:

https://youtu.be/TDmatF-i5v4
Cheers twice Kevin
[quote]On May 21, 2019, Mercury52 wrote:
I put together some initial thoughts/first impressions of the wallet. You can check it out here:

https://youtu.be/TDmatF-i5v4 [/quote]

Thank you Kevin for taking time and make a review of it!
FYI, just spoke to Kelvin. We will make a batch the black one! We will keep you posted when they are available. Thanks!
Unable to order this....site does not recognise a New Jersey postcode !!
I would like to know the dimensions of the wallet closed please.
Thanks
[quote]On Jun 2, 2019, westo wrote:
Unable to order this....site does not recognise a New Jersey postcode !! [/quote]

We solved the issued. Order is placed. Thank you.
Yes this is true...Cheers Patrick.
[quote]On Jun 10, 2019, westo wrote:
Thanks [/quote]

Of course. The actual dimension of the entire wallet close is 76cm x 103cm. The inside slot for card is about 60cm x 97cm. Hope this helps thanks.
[quote]On May 21, 2019, Mercury52 wrote:

https://youtu.be/TDmatF-i5v4 [/quote]

Great review Kevin. Nudged me to place my order. Now to decide on what colour to choose?!?
I can understand the logo thing however I don't have that problem. But why print it on the wallet?
Thanks Patrick, order placed.
For anyone who uses a z fold wallet this a great leap forward. Well thought out and beautifully made
Great job all round
I received mine a few weeks ago, and I absolute love it. Well crafted and a thing of beauty.
[quote]On Jun 22, 2019, CopperChopCup wrote:
I received mine a few weeks ago, and I absolute love it. Well crafted and a thing of beauty. [/quote]

Thank you! Glad you liked it!
My wallet arrived yesterday. Itís even better looking than in the videos. If Quiver ever produce one which will fit bicycle playing cards Iíll order one in a heartbeat!
Anyone using two of these for a bank night type routine? I like's Derren Brown's take on this with envelopes but was fearful these may look a little suspect through multiple phases.
Are the black ones available yet?
Doesn't look like it, only wine colour available. Will have to wait for a tan to match my other Quiver wallet. Hopefully there will be an update on when these will be available again.
[quote]On Sep 7, 2019, takeachance wrote:
Doesn't look like it, only wine colour available. Will have to wait for a tan to match my other Quiver wallet. Hopefully there will be an update on when these will be available again. [/quote]

We are planning to restock them this month. For the Black edition, it will come in a playing card size and new feature that we are testing. We are hoping to add the Out to Lunch principle inside of this wallet! But we are waiting for the final sample at the moment to see if it will work well or not. We hope to have them this month. I'll keep you all updated once we hear any news. Thank you!

-Patrick
Hoping you include the new out to lunch in the smaller black ones too.
Patrick is there any chance that these will be sold by a retailer in Europe?
[quote]On May 15, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
Hi Patrick. Iím over in the UK. Do you plan to have UK dealers distributing this please? [/quote]

Hello, I will speak with Kelvin and see if he will do that. I'm sure he will in the future. I'll keep you posted. Thanks! [/quote]

Heíll keep us posted apparently.
[quote]On Sep 8, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
[quote]On Sep 7, 2019, takeachance wrote:
Doesn't look like it, only wine colour available. Will have to wait for a tan to match my other Quiver wallet. Hopefully there will be an update on when these will be available again. [/quote]

We are planning to restock them this month. For the Black edition, it will come in a playing card size and new feature that we are testing. We are hoping to add the Out to Lunch principle inside of this wallet! But we are waiting for the final sample at the moment to see if it will work well or not. We hope to have them this month. I'll keep you all updated once we hear any news. Thank you!

-Patrick [/quote]

I am throwing money at my screen now.

No response on my bank night question. I believe I'll go ahead and buy two just to do this. Definitely waiting for these new black ones.
Guess that's a no then....
[quote]On Sep 9, 2019, westo wrote:
Guess that's a no then.... [/quote]

We'll see how it looks first on the big one and perhaps we will include on the smaller one too. Thanks!
Put me down for 2 then..
[quote]On Jun 11, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
[quote]On Jun 10, 2019, westo wrote:
Thanks [/quote]

Of course. The actual dimension of the entire wallet close is 76cm x 103cm. The inside slot for card is about 60cm x 97cm. Hope this helps thanks. [/quote]

I really hope it's not that big. 60cm is about 2 feet :)
This looks outstanding....I'm definately buying one. Now, can you imagine if they could figure out a way to add a peek function to this? It would be like having an all purpose miracle in your pocket!
Since the black ones are to be made is there a chance they will not have the logo?
Beautiful wallet though
Thanks
[quote]On Sep 15, 2019, dalo wrote:
Since the black ones are to be made is there a chance they will not have the logo?
Thanks [/quote]

Hello, we have decided to change the logo name due to everyone's concern and leave it with just a small QVR. It will be made in a way that you can feel the emboss and spot which side to open.
Perfection approaches
[quote]On Sep 15, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
[quote]On Sep 15, 2019, dalo wrote:
Thanks [/quote]

Hello, we have decided to change the logo name due to everyone's concern and leave it with just a small QVR. It will be made in a way that you can feel the emboss and spot which side to open. [/quote]

Sounds great.
Looking forward to the release of the slightly larger black wallet. Will it have the out to lunch feature which was at one time being considered?
[quote]On Sep 29, 2019, NeilS wrote:
Looking forward to the release of the slightly larger black wallet. Will it have the out to lunch feature which was at one time being considered? [/quote]

Hi Neils,

It will!=)

I think there will be some interesting applications combining the out-to-lunch and Z-fold.

Best,
Kelvin
[quote]On Sep 29, 2019, NeilS wrote:
Looking forward to the release of the slightly larger black wallet. Will it have the out to lunch feature which was at one time being considered? [/quote]

Hi Neil,

The Black Z wallet for playing card is here [url]https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=704620&forum=218[/url]

More info on that new post. Cheers!

-Patrick
What new post?
For some reason the new post I wrote on the Cafť about the new Z Wallet PRO disappeared. Here's a quick overview video of the wallet:

[YouTube]iJNr_px0Htk[/YouTube]

[url]https://patrickkun.com/products/modern-z-wallet-pro[/url]

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

-Patrick
What are the measurements for the out to lunch section as the business cards we use in the UK are wider than those used in the USA ?
[quote]On Nov 29, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
For some reason the new post I wrote on the Cafť about the new Z Wallet PRO disappeared. Here's a quick overview video of the wallet:

-Patrick [/quote]

Looks great Patrick, very nice job! Out to lunch is a great add-on. order placed
[quote]On Nov 29, 2019, warren wrote:
What are the measurements for the out to lunch section as the business cards we use in the UK are wider than those used in the USA ? [/quote]

It's really wide almost the size of a playing card. It should be no problem!

-Patrick [/quote]

Probably because itís a duplicate? Isnít one advertising thread enough?
Silly Pegasus! Itís a z wallet, so it needs one identical advertising thread per side.
[quote]On Nov 29, 2019, pegasus wrote:

-Patrick [/quote]

Probably because itís a duplicate? Isnít one advertising thread enough? [/quote]

Perhaps you missed the video but both wallets are actually quite different in terms of functions and look.
It must be popular as when I looked on the site the wallets had been snapped up very quickly.
Hope itís not long before these are back in stock. Really hate that I missed it.
Apparently not back in stock for around four weeks or so.

Paul McCaig.
[quote]On Nov 30, 2019, CopperChopCup wrote:
Hope itís not long before these are back in stock. Really hate that I missed it. [/quote]

Kelvin said they will be done sometimes in later Jan with a large quantity. You can also visit our page and drop your email to be notified when it's back.

Thanks!
[quote]On Nov 30, 2019, caigy wrote:
Apparently not back in stock for around four weeks or so.

Paul McCaig. [/quote]

Hello everyone,

Just want to inform that the Z Wallet Pro is now back in stock!

[url]https://www.patrickkun.com/collections/products/products/modern-z-wallet-pro[/url]

-Patrick
Website says sold out? Already?
[quote]On Feb 11, 2020, lekin wrote:
Website says sold out? Already? [/quote]

Phew. Glad I got mine last week when it went back in stock. Got it in my hands early this week and it's very good. Still figuring out what exactly I'll do with it, but I like it. My one minor issue is that the magnets aren't full line up, so one side closes in a crooked way. I'm debating if I like that as a way of identifying which side is which or if I don't like it. But not sure yet.

Yes, 100 units were gone in a few days. Please sign up your email on the product to be notified when they are back!

Thanks!
[quote]On Feb 11, 2020, no2ss wrote:

Phew. Glad I got mine last week when it went back in stock. Got it in my hands early this week and it's very good. Still figuring out what exactly I'll do with it, but I like it. My one minor issue is that the magnets aren't full line up, so one side closes in a crooked way. I'm debating if I like that as a way of identifying which side is which or if I don't like it. But not sure yet. [/quote]

Hello,

So one side, there's a black card with magnet which is removable. Perhaps try adjusting that to see if it helps!
I got mine last week too. Sign up to be notified when they're back in stock, they're worth it for sure.

Already did a torn business card, handing them a torn piece, ripped the rest and put the pieces in the wallet, clearly torn. After some talking and "magic", I revealed all was restored except for one missing piece, that one they were holding. :)

Nothing new, of course, but I've never done it with such a beautifully designed Z wallet.
It's been 8 days so far and my order still hasn't left the States...🤪
My tracking number says itís coming from Hong Kong.
February 10, 2020 at 12:54 pm

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

CHICAGO, IL 60688
[quote]On Feb 12, 2020, IAIN wrote:
February 10, 2020 at 12:54 pm

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

CHICAGO, IL 60688 [/quote]

Hello Ian,

Tracking does seem to update slower than it is due to the system the warehouse use. If you see Chicago it means, it should be in UK soon. Thanks for your patience.
Ten days now and it's still not left the States!

Currently in Denver...
[quote]On Feb 14, 2020, IAIN wrote:

Currently in Denver... [/quote]

Denver's quite nice this time of year. It's taking the scenic route.
[quote]On Feb 14, 2020, IAIN wrote:

Currently in Denver... [/quote]

Mine is also slow - spent 8 days in Illinois (between various locations), then 2 days later was listed as departing Heathrow (presumably for sunny Scotland!) but no update 36 hours on from that.
These were all late arriving in Blackpool , it was due to customs Gaz 🙂