(Close Window)
Topic: Modern Z-Wallet by Quiver
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (May 12, 2019 11:00AM)
Hi everyone,

Just want to introduce you to a new version of a Z-Wallet. Quiver has completely redesigned and modernize the look of the Z-Wallet. It's made to fit business card size. Please see trailer below:

[youtube]xroZkUs2Uws[/youtube]

Our new design of the Z-Wallet features:

- High quality vegetable tan leather (3 color options available: Grey, Wine, and Tan)
- Magnetic locking system
- NEW seamless edge design to camouflage the hidden compartment.
- Business cards size with window cutout

Modern Z-Wallet, a way a performer should be revealed.

You will get a tutorial video with a few applications to use along with this wallet. Let me know if you have any question!

-Patrick
Message: Posted by: Nathan Alexander (May 12, 2019 11:17AM)
Nice. You have some nice continuity between products, which naturally makes me want to own this (which of course is a by-product and obviously not an accident).

Nice release.

Now if you come out with a watch to predict time, etc, I'm really gonna be impressed (and buy it).
Message: Posted by: videoman (May 12, 2019 12:34PM)
May have been nice if could hold standard poker sized cards as well (along with a wider variety of business cards) but I understand that you are trying to differentiate your product from others on the market.
Very nice design and I like the color options.
Message: Posted by: IAIN (May 12, 2019 01:04PM)
If you ever want to make a mentalists card case, I have a lot of ideas and designs...
Message: Posted by: Last Laugh (May 12, 2019 01:24PM)
I'd love a mentalist's card case that looks similar to this.
Message: Posted by: Jerskin (May 12, 2019 02:01PM)
Wish it came in black
Message: Posted by: John C (May 12, 2019 03:13PM)
I made a new car, brand new look and driving ability. It's red. Has four tires and a steering wheel.

Man, I wish it was black. Any thing other than a wheel? Can I drive it blindfolded?
Only four tires?
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (May 12, 2019 11:08PM)
[quote]On May 12, 2019, Jerskin wrote:
Wish it came in black [/quote]

We will consider releasing the black one also. Thanks.
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (May 12, 2019 11:09PM)
[quote]On May 12, 2019, videoman wrote:
May have been nice if could hold standard poker sized cards as well (along with a wider variety of business cards) but I understand that you are trying to differentiate your product from others on the market.
Very nice design and I like the color options. [/quote]

We have made prototype for Card size as well :) Glad you liked them.
Message: Posted by: Ustaad (May 12, 2019 11:28PM)
[quote]On May 12, 2019, patrickkun wrote:

We have made prototype for Card size as well :) Glad you liked them. [/quote]

Nice and tempting release.

I would be interested in Card size Z-wallet.

:xmas:
Message: Posted by: westo (May 13, 2019 12:22PM)
Like this ....not going to buy due to ups postage costs though....
Message: Posted by: coops (May 13, 2019 02:20PM)
Very nice!
Message: Posted by: Calvin826 (May 13, 2019 02:37PM)
It's been said before, but why do they need to put the 'QUIVER' emboss on there so prominently? Love the look of this, but that's a shame. Patrick- any chance the subsequent versions will come without the emboss?
Message: Posted by: IAIN (May 13, 2019 03:58PM)
I agree...

Just a nice font, a single letter Q inside a little square or something...that'll be enough branding...
Message: Posted by: paranormal (May 13, 2019 04:11PM)
I honestly don't think any spectators would notice but it would be nice just to leave it blank or if you need advertising just a Q would be good.
Message: Posted by: EZrhythm (May 13, 2019 05:42PM)
I can see how Patrick enjoys "Quiver" to be embossed on the wallet but I believe it comes from being proud about the product in a good way and not for advertising purposes. He can correct me if I am wrong as I am sure he doesn't think the magic prop should be a marketing tool in this circumstance as laymen/spectators would be searching online for the product.

On another note, I appreciate the color choices but they don't appeal to me. I will put in another vote for black in business card size.
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (May 13, 2019 05:49PM)
Another vote for black and I completely agree about quiver. These look so nice I could see a spectator wanting to buy one and that name gives them something to search for. Quiver wallet entered in google exposes a whole lot. As such the name on the wallet pretty much rules it out for me.

Mark
Message: Posted by: dman11 (May 13, 2019 05:56PM)
Looks amazing Patrick...I'm in for a playing card size as well
Message: Posted by: bond19 (May 15, 2019 05:58AM)
Hi Patrick,

When is this available please and where can I pick it up?

Thanks
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (May 15, 2019 06:23AM)
[quote]On May 15, 2019, bond19 wrote:
Hi Patrick,

When is this available please and where can I pick it up?

Thanks [/quote]

Hello, the business card size Z wallet is available on my website: [URL]https://patrickkun.com/products/modern-z-wallet[/URL]

Thanks!
Message: Posted by: bond19 (May 15, 2019 07:05AM)
Hi Patrick. Iím over in the UK. Do you plan to have UK dealers distributing this please?
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (May 15, 2019 10:07AM)
[quote]On May 15, 2019, bond19 wrote:
Hi Patrick. Iím over in the UK. Do you plan to have UK dealers distributing this please? [/quote]

Hello, I will speak with Kelvin and see if he will do that. I'm sure he will in the future. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (May 15, 2019 10:08AM)
[quote]On May 13, 2019, Calvin826 wrote:
It's been said before, but why do they need to put the 'QUIVER' emboss on there so prominently? Love the look of this, but that's a shame. Patrick- any chance the subsequent versions will come without the emboss? [/quote]

Hello,

I've completely agree with you. Feedback has been noted and if we do release a new version, we will change all the logos and keep it more minimal. Thanks!
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (May 16, 2019 02:20AM)
Personally itís not the size of the logo that is the problem, itís the fact that the logo is the name of the product. I personally cannot use it with that logo. I have lost count of the number of times that a participant has asked where they can get a wallet like my paranormal wallet and I have had quite a few note the logo so they can try and track one down. I have found the same thing happening with my rebel wallet. Fortunately the logoís on these wallets do not reveal anything. The word quiver on this wallet renders it completely unusable for me which is a shame as it is a beautiful wallet. Unfortunately it is beautiful enough for the type of clientele I work to to want one.

If this is ever released with a more exposure friendly logo I will pick one up.

Mark
Message: Posted by: Calvin826 (May 16, 2019 12:30PM)
[quote]On May 15, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
[quote]On May 13, 2019, Calvin826 wrote:
It's been said before, but why do they need to put the 'QUIVER' emboss on there so prominently? Love the look of this, but that's a shame. Patrick- any chance the subsequent versions will come without the emboss? [/quote]

Hello,

I've completely agree with you. Feedback has been noted and if we do release a new version, we will change all the logos and keep it more minimal. Thanks! [/quote]

Thank you for the reply Patrick. Sincere question: Why brand the wallet at all? I would think that there are plenty of opportunities to deliver brand messaging to the intended consumer outside of embossing the actual product. Everyone on this forum already knows its a QUIVER-brand wallet. If they buy it, I would think the box it comes in has QUIVER foil stamped on the lid. Perhaps put a (removable!)QUIVER business card inside the wallet prior to shipping. What else do you need? Heck- leaving the emboss off would probably save you a bunch on production costs, no?

BTW- if the logo does come off in future runs, count me in for one each of the two sizes. Great product.
Message: Posted by: Mercury52 (May 16, 2019 01:26PM)
Received my wallet (grey) in the mail today. Havenít spent much time with it, but first impressions on the look, build quality, etc are very good.
Message: Posted by: algebraic (May 16, 2019 01:36PM)
I agree with Calvin826.
Message: Posted by: westo (May 21, 2019 07:18AM)
Hi Patrick....any idea when the black ones are available ?
Message: Posted by: Mercury52 (May 21, 2019 03:21PM)
I put together some initial thoughts/first impressions of the wallet. You can check it out here:

https://youtu.be/TDmatF-i5v4
Message: Posted by: westo (May 21, 2019 04:21PM)
Cheers twice Kevin
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (May 21, 2019 04:31PM)
[quote]On May 21, 2019, Mercury52 wrote:
I put together some initial thoughts/first impressions of the wallet. You can check it out here:

https://youtu.be/TDmatF-i5v4 [/quote]

Thank you Kevin for taking time and make a review of it!
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (May 21, 2019 04:32PM)
FYI, just spoke to Kelvin. We will make a batch the black one! We will keep you posted when they are available. Thanks!
Message: Posted by: westo (Jun 2, 2019 02:40AM)
Unable to order this....site does not recognise a New Jersey postcode !!
Message: Posted by: westo (Jun 10, 2019 11:24AM)
I would like to know the dimensions of the wallet closed please.
Thanks
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Jun 11, 2019 12:18AM)
[quote]On Jun 2, 2019, westo wrote:
Unable to order this....site does not recognise a New Jersey postcode !! [/quote]

We solved the issued. Order is placed. Thank you.
Message: Posted by: westo (Jun 11, 2019 03:39AM)
Yes this is true...Cheers Patrick.
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Jun 11, 2019 10:54AM)
[quote]On Jun 10, 2019, westo wrote:
I would like to know the dimensions of the wallet closed please.
Thanks [/quote]

Of course. The actual dimension of the entire wallet close is 76cm x 103cm. The inside slot for card is about 60cm x 97cm. Hope this helps thanks.
Message: Posted by: bond19 (Jun 13, 2019 08:51AM)
[quote]On May 21, 2019, Mercury52 wrote:
I put together some initial thoughts/first impressions of the wallet. You can check it out here:

https://youtu.be/TDmatF-i5v4 [/quote]

Great review Kevin. Nudged me to place my order. Now to decide on what colour to choose?!?
Message: Posted by: John C (Jun 13, 2019 09:55AM)
I can understand the logo thing however I don't have that problem. But why print it on the wallet?
Message: Posted by: bond19 (Jun 20, 2019 10:13AM)
Thanks Patrick, order placed.
Message: Posted by: westo (Jun 20, 2019 04:18PM)
For anyone who uses a z fold wallet this a great leap forward. Well thought out and beautifully made
Great job all round
Message: Posted by: CopperChopCup (Jun 22, 2019 07:24PM)
I received mine a few weeks ago, and I absolute love it. Well crafted and a thing of beauty.
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Jun 23, 2019 12:08AM)
[quote]On Jun 22, 2019, CopperChopCup wrote:
I received mine a few weeks ago, and I absolute love it. Well crafted and a thing of beauty. [/quote]

Thank you! Glad you liked it!
Message: Posted by: bond19 (Jul 2, 2019 06:27AM)
My wallet arrived yesterday. Itís even better looking than in the videos. If Quiver ever produce one which will fit bicycle playing cards Iíll order one in a heartbeat!
Message: Posted by: Chris Meece (Sep 4, 2019 02:35PM)
Anyone using two of these for a bank night type routine? I like's Derren Brown's take on this with envelopes but was fearful these may look a little suspect through multiple phases.
Message: Posted by: Jerskin (Sep 7, 2019 08:11PM)
Are the black ones available yet?
Message: Posted by: takeachance (Sep 7, 2019 08:47PM)
Doesn't look like it, only wine colour available. Will have to wait for a tan to match my other Quiver wallet. Hopefully there will be an update on when these will be available again.
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Sep 8, 2019 08:09AM)
[quote]On Sep 7, 2019, takeachance wrote:
Doesn't look like it, only wine colour available. Will have to wait for a tan to match my other Quiver wallet. Hopefully there will be an update on when these will be available again. [/quote]

We are planning to restock them this month. For the Black edition, it will come in a playing card size and new feature that we are testing. We are hoping to add the Out to Lunch principle inside of this wallet! But we are waiting for the final sample at the moment to see if it will work well or not. We hope to have them this month. I'll keep you all updated once we hear any news. Thank you!

-Patrick
Message: Posted by: westo (Sep 8, 2019 01:36PM)
Hoping you include the new out to lunch in the smaller black ones too.
Message: Posted by: Manos Kartsakis (Sep 8, 2019 01:42PM)
Patrick is there any chance that these will be sold by a retailer in Europe?
Message: Posted by: pegasus (Sep 8, 2019 02:40PM)
[quote]On May 15, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
[quote]On May 15, 2019, bond19 wrote:
Hi Patrick. Iím over in the UK. Do you plan to have UK dealers distributing this please? [/quote]

Hello, I will speak with Kelvin and see if he will do that. I'm sure he will in the future. I'll keep you posted. Thanks! [/quote]

Heíll keep us posted apparently.
Message: Posted by: Chris Meece (Sep 8, 2019 09:46PM)
[quote]On Sep 8, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
[quote]On Sep 7, 2019, takeachance wrote:
Doesn't look like it, only wine colour available. Will have to wait for a tan to match my other Quiver wallet. Hopefully there will be an update on when these will be available again. [/quote]

We are planning to restock them this month. For the Black edition, it will come in a playing card size and new feature that we are testing. We are hoping to add the Out to Lunch principle inside of this wallet! But we are waiting for the final sample at the moment to see if it will work well or not. We hope to have them this month. I'll keep you all updated once we hear any news. Thank you!

-Patrick [/quote]

I am throwing money at my screen now.

No response on my bank night question. I believe I'll go ahead and buy two just to do this. Definitely waiting for these new black ones.
Message: Posted by: westo (Sep 9, 2019 09:00AM)
Guess that's a no then....
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Sep 9, 2019 09:18AM)
[quote]On Sep 9, 2019, westo wrote:
Guess that's a no then.... [/quote]

We'll see how it looks first on the big one and perhaps we will include on the smaller one too. Thanks!
Message: Posted by: westo (Sep 9, 2019 11:17AM)
Put me down for 2 then..
Message: Posted by: paperinick (Sep 9, 2019 10:33PM)
[quote]On Jun 11, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
[quote]On Jun 10, 2019, westo wrote:
I would like to know the dimensions of the wallet closed please.
Thanks [/quote]

Of course. The actual dimension of the entire wallet close is 76cm x 103cm. The inside slot for card is about 60cm x 97cm. Hope this helps thanks. [/quote]

I really hope it's not that big. 60cm is about 2 feet :)
Message: Posted by: Jared (Sep 10, 2019 10:26AM)
This looks outstanding....I'm definately buying one. Now, can you imagine if they could figure out a way to add a peek function to this? It would be like having an all purpose miracle in your pocket!
Message: Posted by: dalo (Sep 15, 2019 08:31AM)
Since the black ones are to be made is there a chance they will not have the logo?
Beautiful wallet though
Thanks
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Sep 15, 2019 08:34AM)
[quote]On Sep 15, 2019, dalo wrote:
Since the black ones are to be made is there a chance they will not have the logo?
Thanks [/quote]

Hello, we have decided to change the logo name due to everyone's concern and leave it with just a small QVR. It will be made in a way that you can feel the emboss and spot which side to open.
Message: Posted by: westo (Sep 15, 2019 02:11PM)
Perfection approaches
Message: Posted by: dalo (Sep 29, 2019 02:20PM)
[quote]On Sep 15, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
[quote]On Sep 15, 2019, dalo wrote:
Since the black ones are to be made is there a chance they will not have the logo?
Thanks [/quote]

Hello, we have decided to change the logo name due to everyone's concern and leave it with just a small QVR. It will be made in a way that you can feel the emboss and spot which side to open. [/quote]

Sounds great.
Message: Posted by: NeilS (Sep 29, 2019 02:49PM)
Looking forward to the release of the slightly larger black wallet. Will it have the out to lunch feature which was at one time being considered?
Message: Posted by: kelvinkind (Sep 30, 2019 03:38AM)
[quote]On Sep 29, 2019, NeilS wrote:
Looking forward to the release of the slightly larger black wallet. Will it have the out to lunch feature which was at one time being considered? [/quote]

Hi Neils,

It will!=)

I think there will be some interesting applications combining the out-to-lunch and Z-fold.

Best,
Kelvin
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Nov 29, 2019 09:15AM)
[quote]On Sep 29, 2019, NeilS wrote:
Looking forward to the release of the slightly larger black wallet. Will it have the out to lunch feature which was at one time being considered? [/quote]

Hi Neil,

The Black Z wallet for playing card is here [url]https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=704620&forum=218[/url]

More info on that new post. Cheers!

-Patrick
Message: Posted by: pegasus (Nov 29, 2019 11:53AM)
What new post?
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Nov 29, 2019 11:58AM)
For some reason the new post I wrote on the Cafť about the new Z Wallet PRO disappeared. Here's a quick overview video of the wallet:

[YouTube]iJNr_px0Htk[/YouTube]

[url]https://patrickkun.com/products/modern-z-wallet-pro[/url]

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

-Patrick
Message: Posted by: warren (Nov 29, 2019 12:52PM)
What are the measurements for the out to lunch section as the business cards we use in the UK are wider than those used in the USA ?
Message: Posted by: dman11 (Nov 29, 2019 01:05PM)
[quote]On Nov 29, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
For some reason the new post I wrote on the Cafť about the new Z Wallet PRO disappeared. Here's a quick overview video of the wallet:

[YouTube]iJNr_px0Htk[/YouTube]

[url]https://patrickkun.com/products/modern-z-wallet-pro[/url]

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

-Patrick [/quote]

Looks great Patrick, very nice job! Out to lunch is a great add-on. order placed
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Nov 29, 2019 01:19PM)
[quote]On Nov 29, 2019, warren wrote:
What are the measurements for the out to lunch section as the business cards we use in the UK are wider than those used in the USA ? [/quote]

It's really wide almost the size of a playing card. It should be no problem!
Message: Posted by: pegasus (Nov 29, 2019 04:05PM)
[quote]On Nov 29, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
For some reason the new post I wrote on the Cafť about the new Z Wallet PRO disappeared. Here's a quick overview video of the wallet:

[YouTube]iJNr_px0Htk[/YouTube]

[url]https://patrickkun.com/products/modern-z-wallet-pro[/url]

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

-Patrick [/quote]

Probably because itís a duplicate? Isnít one advertising thread enough?
Message: Posted by: AndrewI (Nov 29, 2019 07:54PM)
Silly Pegasus! Itís a z wallet, so it needs one identical advertising thread per side.
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Nov 29, 2019 09:37PM)
[quote]On Nov 29, 2019, pegasus wrote:
[quote]On Nov 29, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
For some reason the new post I wrote on the Cafť about the new Z Wallet PRO disappeared. Here's a quick overview video of the wallet:

[YouTube]iJNr_px0Htk[/YouTube]

[url]https://patrickkun.com/products/modern-z-wallet-pro[/url]

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

-Patrick [/quote]

Probably because itís a duplicate? Isnít one advertising thread enough? [/quote]

Perhaps you missed the video but both wallets are actually quite different in terms of functions and look.
Message: Posted by: warren (Nov 30, 2019 07:08AM)
It must be popular as when I looked on the site the wallets had been snapped up very quickly.
Message: Posted by: CopperChopCup (Nov 30, 2019 12:27PM)
Hope itís not long before these are back in stock. Really hate that I missed it.
Message: Posted by: caigy (Nov 30, 2019 01:26PM)
Apparently not back in stock for around four weeks or so.

Paul McCaig.
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Nov 30, 2019 11:06PM)
[quote]On Nov 30, 2019, CopperChopCup wrote:
Hope itís not long before these are back in stock. Really hate that I missed it. [/quote]

Kelvin said they will be done sometimes in later Jan with a large quantity. You can also visit our page and drop your email to be notified when it's back.

Thanks!
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Feb 3, 2020 10:35AM)
[quote]On Nov 30, 2019, caigy wrote:
Apparently not back in stock for around four weeks or so.

Paul McCaig. [/quote]

Hello everyone,

Just want to inform that the Z Wallet Pro is now back in stock!

[url]https://www.patrickkun.com/collections/products/products/modern-z-wallet-pro[/url]

-Patrick
Message: Posted by: lekin (Feb 11, 2020 02:29PM)
Website says sold out? Already?
Message: Posted by: no2ss (Feb 11, 2020 07:07PM)
[quote]On Feb 11, 2020, lekin wrote:
Website says sold out? Already? [/quote]

Phew. Glad I got mine last week when it went back in stock. Got it in my hands early this week and it's very good. Still figuring out what exactly I'll do with it, but I like it. My one minor issue is that the magnets aren't full line up, so one side closes in a crooked way. I'm debating if I like that as a way of identifying which side is which or if I don't like it. But not sure yet.
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Feb 11, 2020 08:11PM)
[quote]On Feb 11, 2020, lekin wrote:
Website says sold out? Already? [/quote]

Yes, 100 units were gone in a few days. Please sign up your email on the product to be notified when they are back!

Thanks!
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Feb 11, 2020 08:12PM)
[quote]On Feb 11, 2020, no2ss wrote:
[quote]On Feb 11, 2020, lekin wrote:
Website says sold out? Already? [/quote]

Phew. Glad I got mine last week when it went back in stock. Got it in my hands early this week and it's very good. Still figuring out what exactly I'll do with it, but I like it. My one minor issue is that the magnets aren't full line up, so one side closes in a crooked way. I'm debating if I like that as a way of identifying which side is which or if I don't like it. But not sure yet. [/quote]

Hello,

So one side, there's a black card with magnet which is removable. Perhaps try adjusting that to see if it helps!
Message: Posted by: Nathan Alexander (Feb 11, 2020 08:29PM)
I got mine last week too. Sign up to be notified when they're back in stock, they're worth it for sure.

Already did a torn business card, handing them a torn piece, ripped the rest and put the pieces in the wallet, clearly torn. After some talking and "magic", I revealed all was restored except for one missing piece, that one they were holding. :)

Nothing new, of course, but I've never done it with such a beautifully designed Z wallet.
Message: Posted by: IAIN (Feb 12, 2020 12:56PM)
It's been 8 days so far and my order still hasn't left the States...🤪
Message: Posted by: David95 (Feb 12, 2020 01:00PM)
My tracking number says itís coming from Hong Kong.
Message: Posted by: IAIN (Feb 12, 2020 02:51PM)
February 10, 2020 at 12:54 pm

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

CHICAGO, IL 60688
Message: Posted by: patrickkun (Feb 12, 2020 02:53PM)
[quote]On Feb 12, 2020, IAIN wrote:
February 10, 2020 at 12:54 pm

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

CHICAGO, IL 60688 [/quote]

Hello Ian,

Tracking does seem to update slower than it is due to the system the warehouse use. If you see Chicago it means, it should be in UK soon. Thanks for your patience.
Message: Posted by: IAIN (Feb 14, 2020 09:16PM)
Ten days now and it's still not left the States!

Currently in Denver...
Message: Posted by: no2ss (Feb 15, 2020 12:29AM)
[quote]On Feb 14, 2020, IAIN wrote:
Ten days now and it's still not left the States!

Currently in Denver... [/quote]

Denver's quite nice this time of year. It's taking the scenic route.
Message: Posted by: Drtriage (Feb 15, 2020 03:41PM)
[quote]On Feb 14, 2020, IAIN wrote:
Ten days now and it's still not left the States!

Currently in Denver... [/quote]

Mine is also slow - spent 8 days in Illinois (between various locations), then 2 days later was listed as departing Heathrow (presumably for sunny Scotland!) but no update 36 hours on from that.
Message: Posted by: Gaz Lawrence (Feb 15, 2020 06:14PM)
These were all late arriving in Blackpool , it was due to customs Gaz 🙂