(Close Window)
Topic: Peter Duffie's Website
When I go to http://www.peterduffie.com/, I get a

404 Page Not Found

error... Is this just me?
I got the same error a month or so ago. I thought it may be temporarily down. But looks like it's been down for a while. Hope it comes back online. It would be otherwise quite unfortunate.
Hi Guys,

I cancelled my contract, a couple of months back, with the ISP where my web site was stored. I hope to get the site back up and running soon!

Thank you for your concern.

Peter
Hi Peter: Is that why the link you did for me some time ago for the PDF of CLOSE-UP CARD MAGIC doesn't work now? Best - Harry.
Hi Harry,

It's probable that this has affected your link. I will check it out. Meanwhile, if you need to send a PDF to anyone, contact me with their email address and I will send it.

- Peter
Thanks so much, Peter - please send me your email address - to the first address under my post. Best - Harry.
Have done

Best Wishes

Peter
As of a moment ago, Peter, haven't received it. Did you email to my earthlink address?
There are solutions (like GitHub pages) that provide webhosting practically for free, Peter.
PM if you need pointers.
Good luck.
Hi Harry,

You should have the email by now

Sent to

Harrylorayne@earthlink.net
Strange; haven't received it. I am getting other messages. I don't get it - I'm a terrible computer person. Anyway, I searched more thoroughly - and I think I have your email address --- if it's the same as it was years ago. Best - Harry.
Paperinick- Thanks for your offer of help. I will let you know if I need it.

Best Wishes

Peter