(Close Window)
Topic: Road Hustler book
Hi all, I’ve been a long time lurker on the Café and specifically the Gambling Spot. Unfortunately I have had cancer and recently discovered that it has returned. In order to raise money for the treatment I am getting rid of some prized items, one of which is a slightly used copy of “Road Hustler” by C.R.D. Sharper and Robert C. Prius if anyone is interested. I know the book goes for ridiculous prices on Amazon and other places but I am willing to get rid of mine for very cheap. Please PM if interested.
Hey,

I hope that it will turn out well for you.

Is it a "Grifting Magic and the Thief Subculture" or "The Career Contingencies of Professional Card and Dice Hustlers"?
Thank you so much! It means a lot! The version I have is a hardcover without dust cover that has the subtitle: “The Career Contingencies of Professional Card and Dice Hustlers”.
Hi ThaGenius,

Sorry to hear that, but I hope everything will turn out fine!

Mike
Thank you again everyone for the well wishes, really means a lot! The book is still available, I wasn’t able to reply quickly to anyone that messages me because I had to get an emergency blood transfusion but am back able to reply and post again now.
Dear friends here at the Gambling Spot,

Does anyone know anything about this user, "ThaGenius?" I fear he may have passed on, and am worried.
Don’t worry my friends as I am sure your money will have gone to some good cause.