(Close Window)
Topic: Living handkerchief trick
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIozJFAIIGE 25.24

Friends someone knows how to tie a handkerchief - for this trick? Perhaps links to books or videos? Thank you!!
Hi! I know Avner. (I sold him his first TT @Magic Inc.! about 25 years ago.) I can't open his video on Yoo Toob!!!

I'm a "knot guy". (I wrote a booklet on knot tying for the Boy Scouts!). If I can see what he is doing, perhaps I could help.
[quote]On Jun 9, 2019, Dick Oslund wrote:
Hi! I know Avner. (I sold him his first TT @Magic Inc.! about 25 years ago.) I can't open his video on Yoo Toob!!!

I'm a "knot guy". (I wrote a booklet on knot tying for the Boy Scouts!). If I can see what he is doing, perhaps I could help. [/quote]

Dick, Try this link: [url]https://youtu.be/iIozJFAIIGE?t=1482[/url]

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
Hi Eugene, I learnt how to tie a hanky into a mouse and animate it from a dvd called 5 minutes with a pocket handkerchief by Quentin Reynolds.
Good afternoon, Mr. Dick! This is incredible! So you are directly friends! The world of magic is amazing! Yes, this is a trick - from DVD
minutes with a pocket handkerchief by Quentin Reynolds

But there are two methods - binding the handkerchief. Tom Mullica - showed this trick to one of his dvd.

Avner -
Very great! he uses a lot of prerequisites for magic. If you are looking for inspiration - this professor of clowning will give a lot of valuable ideas for the development of your creativity! :magician:
This is a very cool idea with TT. Now we know the legend! :)