(Close Window)
Topic: A Northern Spaniard prone to remembering things
ĄHola!

My name is Alex (Alejandro). I am a mostly card, mental and card mental performer from Asturias, in the northern corner of Spain.

I am a heavy memdeck user, also interested in sleight of hand, gambling moves and procedures and, simply put, good, apparently hands off card magic.

I am also a translator working on several magic projects to be brought to Spanish language.

I have been a longtime reader of the Café, and have finally decided to enter this place to contribute in any thing I might, as well as to help others avoid getting lost (as I have) in the neverending ocean of books, lectures and videos out there.

Nice to be here!
Hello Alex. Welcome to the magic Café
Hi tocayo! Greetings from Spain! I love to see Spanish magicians here haha
Hello and welcome! I’m also a heavy memdeck worker.
Hope you come through NYC sometime!
Thank you all and gracias for the warm welcome.
Welcome Alex Carantoņa,

I occasionally use a Mem. Deck (like a blunt instrument) but it still gets a GREAT reaction.

Lots of exciting Magic and Magicians coming out of Spain. Does it make for a vibrant Magic scene around your local area?

-Mary Mowder
Hi Alex.. Welcome to the Café !!
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Mary, yes! Fortunately, Spain is still producing tons of enthusiasts. Gathering, meeting and being able to virtually stumble upon Juan Tamariz when going out for groceries is priceless.