(Close Window)
Topic: ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone!
Dear friends,

We are very proud to announce [b]ReaList[/b].

The first (and only) magic app, where your phone is NEVER used during performance!? (Your phone can be dead)!
All you need is ONE borrowed phone.

Here's a quick teaser video:
[youtube]s_b4HwVEzdI[/youtube]

Perform incredible predictions on a borrowed phone, at any time, without preparation.

TWO never-before-seen methods, are your NEW weapons of deception:

1. Predict anything on a borrowed phone without using your phone (the secret is hidden in plain sight).

Method 1 Features:
* Super EASY ... Perform in 5 minutes (includes video instructions).
* INSTANT Reset ... Perform surrounded, anytime, anywhere (with internet) with NO PROPS!
* Perform with just ONE borrowed phone (your phone can be dead) !!
* Comes with 12 ASTONISHING presets.
* Create your own custom presets (in any language) and instantly share them with others.
* No Skill, No Memorization, No Accomplice
* No Bluetooth, No Wi-Fi, No Voice Recognition
* No Pocket Swiping, No Remotes, No Smartwatch.
* Everything can be examined before and after the effect.
* Do MULTIPLE predictions, back to back, with NO effort, without ever launching any apps.

2. Without touching their phone, make impossible predictions for one to thousands of spectators at the same time!

Method 2 Features:
* You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play.
* Perform impossible predictions over the phone/FaceTime.
* Perfect for stage magicians that want to force something on EVERYONE in the audience!!

ReaList is a revolutionary tool that will give you the freedom to perform jaw-dropping magic, at a moments notice, with nothing but a borrowed phone.

THREE years ago, back in August 2016 we released a powerful preset in Inject called "The Stanford List".

With Stanford List, a spectator would select any number from a list of items online, and when they checked the item next to their number, the magician's prediction matched!
The great thing about the Stanford List was the list was in full view and the magician didn't have to touch the spectator's phone.

We always thought that we could do MORE with that idea ... so THREE years later ... here's ReaList.

[youtube]Fq43uKmGeNU[/youtube]

ReaList has already been submitted to both Apple and Google for approval.

It should appear in the app stores very soon.

For the first two weeks, the introductory price of ReaList will be $39.99

After that, the price will go up to $49.99

I can't wait to see all of the creative ways that you'll use this tool.

Over the last 2 months, after hundreds of performances, there are TWO feelings that you'll have when you perform ReaList:

Freedom: Never having to launch an app or get ready for anything, is a feeling of freedom that I've never experiences with any other magic product.
POWER: ReaList will STUN your audiences! It's the ultimate organic tool that packs a SUPER punch of ASTONISHMENT!!

all the best,
Greg Rostami
Eagerly awaiting Greg
Can't wait Greg!
Thank you very much for your support.

In the bullet points I forgot to mention:

* No peeking ;)

AND ... There are no TV / Internet performance restrictions.
Perform ReaList anywhere you want ... You have FULL TV/Internet performance rights with your purchase.

G Ro
Greg showed this to me in detail at Magic Live. I was super impressed with the clever thinking. One method was what I expected and works great, BUT the new method is super creative and happens right under their nose without any suspicion. There are other details to solve some of the workings that are again very clever. All in all a great product and happy to see the pricing is what it is. A great deal in my opinion. Canít wait to download the app :)
Saw Greg demonstrate ReaList at Live, and also as a participant in the post-Live Inject seminar. Eagerly awaiting it's release!!
Fine Greg..... Take my money again, if you insist...... Looks Cool!
Will a Android version be available?
[quote]On Aug 19, 2019, Martin.Lester wrote:
Will a Android version be available? [/quote]
Yes ... as always.
I was also at the Inject seminar after Magic Live. ReaList is extremely clever and Iím buying it on day one.

Mark
So this is basically DFB on a participant's phone?
To protect the future customers of ReaList, I will never type the URL for ReaList on the Cafť.

After hundreds of performances, the website has NEVER been an issue.
Just ask everyone that saw it at Magic Live.

If you Skype with me, Iíll perform it for you live (youíll then see how amazing the URL is).
Greg
I know the URL and that does not look suspicious at all. This looks great, and looks like DFB on steroids - a very legitimate reason to have a list of things, AND its on the spectators phone! if the price is right, Im in!
I just looked and saw a Health app with the same Realist name ???
What will yours be called in the Apple apps store ?
[quote]On Aug 19, 2019, Expertmagician wrote:
I just looked and saw a Health app with the same Realist name ???
What will yours be called in the Apple apps store ? [/quote]

ReaList

capital R and L .
[quote]On Aug 19, 2019, magicmat wrote:
I know the URL and that does not look suspicious at all. This looks great, and looks like DFB on steroids - a very legitimate reason to have a list of things, AND its on the spectators phone! if the price is right, Im in! [/quote]

Greg said what the price will be in his initial post.
Canít wait! Saw a ďsneak previewĒ of this at Magic Live and all I can say is ďtake my moneyĒ! This is bound to be trick of the year!

Awesome!
I wonder if this app will come with a 'use by date' attached? ;)
[quote]On Aug 19, 2019, rasp wrote:
I wonder if this app will come with a 'use by date' attached? ;) [/quote]

I have a whole folder of those, with multiple pages.
I'll be buying this Greg. Look forward to it.
I was able to find the site with a little playing around. It looks great and even though Iím sure of the concept behind the first method, I absolutely cannot discover the method while playing around.

Looks great. Is it an improvement on DFB? Hmmmm Iím not so sure at this point.

I think the biggest advantage of DFB is that people do genuinely make lists on their phone with the notes app so it seems very natural. While google having stats seems logical, itís something theyíve never encountered before, so I fear they may feel weary of it even if it is on their phone.

Madison
I absolutely love DFB but I wouldnít agree with Madison that many people have lists of the top 100 celebrities or groceries on their phones .
It may sound believable ( which is good enough ) but in reality hardly anyone does imo .
Not using your phone and using theirs ( as this app does ) to show them such a list exists on google would actually seem 100% plausible imo Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Aug 19, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I absolutely love DFB but I wouldnít agree with Madison that many people have lists of the top 100 celebrities or groceries on their phones .
It may sound believable ( which is good enough ) but in reality hardly anyone does imo .
Not using your phone and using theirs ( as this app does ) to show them such a list exists on google would actually seem 100% plausible imo Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

Fair enough! I guess Iíve always used my notes app more than most. Long before DFB, I kept lists.

Lists of random celebrities? No. Shopping lists? Yes. Lists of magic tricks I can perform at the drop of a hat? Yes. Show ideas? Yes.

Using a celebrity is quite literally the most lazy thing you can do with DFB. With a little creativity, itís very simple to come up with a list that makes sense.

Madison
Greg, it looks amazing and I can't wait for the release so I can put it into use. I'm doing another 2 week tour through Europe in September, hope to use it there!
So you really think some can make an good decision whether to buy the app or not if all negative reviews get deleted?
No, I don't think all can... but I know that I'm able to.
I agree Madison I use my notes to write down what to do lists and magic effect lists and even save tutorial links there . I was just saying it makes more sense showing a spectator a list of items or celebrities etc that say google had compiled after doing a survey etc etc or their own phone .
Like I say I love DFB and this has the potential to take things even further imo Gaz 🙂
There's a difference between negative views and passive aggressive abuse.
[quote]On Aug 20, 2019, magic_tony wrote:
That is concerning. Where are negative opinions being deleted?[/quote]
I have screenshots.

[quote]Is there a real demo of the actual trick yet? [/quote]
Two official videos are available. One with his doughter:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_b4HwVEzdI&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2hWJjQBKz3ghAtCrebIGpjSrcs14oIcGTMKlcmBT74T9iOX7M1zAFIuKk[/url]
And one with his son:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgNfjCVf4Qg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1BY0vud54C6MClcgbxMbgVqvlKCRsrmLoKYXBC8eGxCDjfzrdm7o7JxWQ[/url]
These videos show the 2 methods. In the "hands off method" he performed with his son you clearly see that the statement Greg made (Method 2 Features:
* You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play.) is untrue.

To clarify: If you think you can force anything you want like DFB without touching their phone you are wrong. Don't mix the 2 methods Greg announced. With the first method you need to touch their phone. In this version you have access to your own lists, language etc. With the second method you tell the spectator to open a fake site and you have to swipe on your phone to connect to the spectators phone. The chances are low but if another magician somewhere in the world swipes at the same time you are screwed. If some visit the website later cause they get interested in these google statistcs, the will find out that the whole website with it's dummy buttons is fake within 1 second.

Greg is very vague in his Facebook group as well. I would like to get un unbiased review of someone who purchased this. Said this I bet this negative post will be considered passive aggressive abuse and deleted without comment as well. But screenshot is taken ;)
Based on Gregís other effects it matters not whether someone in the world is using it as well . Your URL is created in real time and then is unique to you on that performance so then can be no collision Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Aug 20, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Based on Gregís other effects [/quote]
Have send a PM to you which explains everything. Since you didn't comment the rest you agree I guess. :D
Eh. Clever use of technology, but no reason to switch over from DFB in my opinion. DFB is perfect, no need to further 'Guild the Lily' as they say.
[quote]On Aug 19, 2019, MadisonH wrote:
I was able to find the site with a little playing around. It looks great and even though Iím sure of the concept behind the first method, I absolutely cannot discover the method while playing around.

Looks great. Is it an improvement on DFB? Hmmmm Iím not so sure at this point.

I think the biggest advantage of DFB is that people do genuinely make lists on their phone with the notes app so it seems very natural. While google having stats seems logical, itís something theyíve never encountered before, so I fear they may feel weary of it even if it is on their phone.

Madison [/quote]

that's an interesting point, I love DFB and have a stack of photos in my wallet to use with it and some inject effects I mix with it so for me I can see me using all 3 effect together, DFB to force a food from my shopping list, realist to force a populate destination people search for or go to, then have a photo of me in Vegas eating a banana on a real photo or you can then got that one step further using inject by having them look at the photo of and guess the time of day it is.... zoom into my watch and it matches... all 3 different cancelling out each others methods, overkill maybe but that's just an example of an effect you could do with all 3 apps made up while I was typing this message lol... I plan on getting this as soon as its out. and TBH when I first seen it I thought meh its just a ripoff of DFB but the more I think about it the better it appeals to me :)

now if I could just get Wikitest on Android I'd be a happy man as them 4 mixed together could start a cult lol
[quote]On Aug 20, 2019, Calvin826 wrote:
Eh. Clever use of technology, but no reason to switch over from DFB in my opinion. DFB is perfect, no need to further 'Guild the Lily' as they say. [/quote]
A DFB type effect on the spectator's phone would be a clear advancement in many situations -if the technology was/is implemented properly.
Frittentick, I totally agree with your need for an unbiased review and I also agree that you are potentially not left clean once the spec takes the website away and examines it for a min. But to be fair, this hasn't even gone live yet so we will have to find out and it will clearly get updates.

I must say though, from a totally non-partisan POV, your tone is definitely passive aggressive, rude and tips from someone asking for a fair review into someone having some kind of agenda / vendetta. Just saying.
[/quote]

now if I could just get Wikitest on Android I'd be a happy man as them 4 mixed together could start a cult lol [/quote]

You would not be the only one to feel happy. Wikitest on Android would be so great.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but couldn't resist.
[quote]On Aug 20, 2019, SharkTrager442 wrote:
Frittentick,

I must say though, from a totally non-partisan POV, your tone is definitely passive aggressive, rude and tips from someone asking for a fair review into someone having some kind of agenda / vendetta. Just saying. [/quote]

Totally agree with you. Cafť becomes more and more a place where people are rude and aggressive without reason. Frittentick is just another exemple of this kind of behaviors. It's ok to ask questions but no need to be unpolite.
I am not able to find it on the google store... Any help ?
[quote]On Aug 20, 2019, doriancaudal wrote:
I am not able to find it on the google store... Any help ? [/quote]
The review process will take some time.
After review it should show in this link :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Rostami+Magic
[quote]On Aug 20, 2019, SharkTrager442 wrote:
and it will clearly get updates.[/quote]
Do you have some insider informations?

[quote] your tone is definitely passive aggressive, rude[/quote]
Can be it sounds rude when trying to be clear. Especially when promises are made which can't be held.

[quote] someone having some kind of agenda / vendetta. Just saying. [/quote]You just registered and contributed to this thread only. Do you have some kind of vendetta?
Iíll be a buyer!
Two official videos are available. One with his doughter:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_b4HwVEzdI&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2hWJjQBKz3ghAtCrebIGpjSrcs14oIcGTMKlcmBT74T9iOX7M1zAFIuKk[/url]
And one with his son:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgNfjCVf4Qg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1BY0vud54C6MClcgbxMbgVqvlKCRsrmLoKYXBC8eGxCDjfzrdm7o7JxWQ[/url]
These videos show the 2 methods. In the "hands off method" he performed with his son you clearly see that the statement Greg made (Method 2 Features:
* You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play.) is untrue.

To clarify: If you think you can force anything you want like DFB without touching their phone you are wrong. Don't mix the 2 methods Greg announced. With the first method you need to touch their phone. In this version you have access to your own lists, language etc. With the second method you tell the spectator to open a fake site and you have to swipe on your phone to connect to the spectators phone. The chances are low but if another magician somewhere in the world swipes at the same time you are screwed. If some visit the website later cause they get interested in these google statistcs, the will find out that the whole website with it's dummy buttons is fake within 1 second.

Greg is very vague in his Facebook group as well. I would like to get un unbiased review of someone who purchased this. Said this I bet this negative post will be considered passive aggressive abuse and deleted without comment as well. But screenshot is taken ;) [/quote]

Maybe Greg is being "vague" because there's more to it than you realize? Maybe Greg is saving the best part for last? Maybe you should stop whining about an effect you don't own and wait for it to be released. How can you be posting a "review" of something you don't own?

Clearly, you have an agenda. Your previous passive-aggressive posts were deleted and, hopefully, the mod will do the same with your current batch of ravings and boot you out of the forum as a bonus.

Mark
Greg said the apps are already submited for approval on 18aug well... they should be already UP AND LIVE in APPSTORE...

"Submitting an iOS app to publish on the App Store can take at most 2 days and longer which depends on your app. On average 50% apps are reviewed in 24 hours and over 90% apps are reviewed in 48 hours."

I don't think the Gregs app is in that 10%... so why is he still keep us on DARK... and say nothing!!!
"Submitting an iOS app to publish on the App Store can take at most 2 days and longer which depends on your appď

This quote above completely contradicts itself ? Gaz 🙂
It takes as long as it takes...it seems that it is out of Greg's hands once submitted...it's just a magic trick...let's all sit back & relax.

Nathan
[quote]On Aug 20, 2019, darkspik3 wrote:
Greg said the apps are already submited for approval on 18aug well... they should be already UP AND LIVE in APPSTORE...

"Submitting an iOS app to publish on the App Store can take at most 2 days and longer which depends on your app. On average 50% apps are reviewed in 24 hours and over 90% apps are reviewed in 48 hours."

I don't think the Gregs app is in that 10%... so why is he still keep us on DARK... and say nothing!!! [/quote]

ReaList was submitted to both the iOS app store and the Google Play store. Maybe Greg is doing the smart thing and waiting for BOTH to be approved before releasing the app?

And how the heck do you know if ReaList is in that 10% that takes longer or not? "I don't think" is not valid data. Just because YOU don't think it should be taking this long doesn't mean squat. It takes as long as it takes and it gets released when it gets released.

Mark
Here's a quick update:

As many of you may know, submitting magic apps to the app store (mainly Apple) is a process that's FILLED with constant rejections.

That's mainly because the people at Apple review really don't understand what magic apps are.

It's a constant battle with them, but after some time, the apps ARE approved.

We are waiting for BOTH Apple and Google to approve the app before we announce the release.

Regarding our friend Frittentick, please disregard his posts.
He does not have ReaList and he does not know anything about the methods or the technologies of the product.

Regarding comparisons with offline apps ...

As I've already shown in the video from 2016, ReaList is the evolution of The Stanford List effect.

The online nature of ReaList gives it MANY advantages over offline apps.

You've already seen a few of these benefits.
MORE of these advantages (which are ONLY possible online) will be revealed as we get closer to the release.

Thank you very much for your patience, but as you know, Apple approval is something that I can't control.
The good news is we are using this time to CONSTANTLY make ReaList better!!

All the best,
Greg Rostami
👍🏼
Are you realy think that this app waiting for approval from 18.8 ?

i doubt .
Itís been rejected greg posted about it on FB
[quote]On Aug 23, 2019, andygregs wrote:
Itís been rejected greg posted about it on FB [/quote]

he didn't post about it .
he forced to answer after a post wondering why it's take so long for approval.

So what next any ideas
Answering a question is posting is it not ?
Having said that I donít do Facebook , magic is about keeping secrets and those mediums only serve to eventually expose to the wrong people imo Gaz 🙂
TBH Gaz there is prob more exposure on this open forum than on a closed facebook group that you can only access and read after providing proof of purchase... not always the case with facebook but done correctly its a great way to discuss and share ideas ;)
Any updates ?
Greg Rostami posted this to the Inject Facebook Group 2 days ago:

[quote]As many of you know, ReaList was rejected by the Apple review. This is VERY common with magic app releases.

After 10 years of releasing apps, I'm STILL surprised by the things Apple can find to reject my apps.

The reason that Apple gave for the rejection was VERY cryptic ... we really don't know exactly WHY they have rejected the app.

In the last few days, I'm pretty sure I found what they are complaining about. I've updated some changes and have resubmitted for approval.

I'm not going to make any promises, but I'm pretty sure we can resolve this sometime this week.[/quote]

Obviously, Greg and crew got busy trying to figure out why the app was rejected and worked to try to make the changes needed to gain Apple's approval.

Now it's a waiting game.

Mark
:dancing:
Dear friends,

[b]ReaList is HERE!![/b]
Matt Retallack and I are proud to announce ReaList.

[b]For two weeks only ...
The introductory price is $39.99[/b]
After that, the price will go up to $49.99

Search "The ReaList" on the iOS App Store:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-realist/id1476768138

Search "ReaList" on the Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rostamimagic.realist

Matt and I are SUPER excited about this release!
We can't wait to see what you'll do with ReaList.

All the best,
Greg Rostami
Great news Greg will purchase now Gaz 👍🙂
Being ripped of in the UK should be £33 and app store asking £39
Really ? I think for a miracle Gregís being robbed . Send me your PayPal address and I will give you the £6 difference Gaz 🙂
1 min 23 secs in the son video you clearly see Greg doing the dirty work on his cell phone that is obviously clipped to his waist belt.
[quote]On Sep 2, 2019, chinablue wrote:
Being ripped of in the UK should be £33 and app store asking £39 [/quote]

You're lucky - Canadian iTunes price is $54.99 plus tax = $62.14

Ed
[quote]On Sep 2, 2019, egoli wrote:
[quote]On Sep 2, 2019, chinablue wrote:
Being ripped of in the UK should be £33 and app store asking £39 [/quote]

You're lucky - Canadian iTunes price is $54.99 plus tax = $62.14

Ed [/quote]
I'm confused, why is he lucky? £39 is $62.38 converted
So, what are your first impressions and reviews ? :)
[quote]On Sep 2, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Really ? I think for a miracle Gregís being robbed . Send me your PayPal address and I will give you the £6 difference Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

Can I get in on this please?
Greg explained on the Inject Facebook group that some European countries are automatically adding 20% VAT to the purchase price of ReaList.

Mark
Just a few initial thoughts. The amount of thought that went into this is astounding. There are so many very clever details that could only come from an experienced performer. It not only is an exceptionally well thought out set of methods, but it seems to have an unlimited number of ways to customize it for your own ideas. The great thing for me is that it works right "out of the box" in a very elegant way. The fact that there are several ways of achieving the same effect gives me so much control over the method I will choose depending on the situation. Thanks again Greg for another Home Run!
This is another great effect from Greg! Very practical and clever Idea. The Verification method and input is hidden in plain sight. You gotta love effects like these!
Thereís now an official Facebook group for those that have purchased ReaList:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/660116977828334

Mark
[quote]On Sep 3, 2019, Magichenn wrote:
Really ? I think for a miracle Gregís being robbed . Send me your PayPal address and I will give you the £6 difference Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

Can I get in on this please? [/quote]

I have done it for 3 people already so it ainít about the money itís the principle now . If you canít afford £39 then you also really canít really afford it for £33 neither imho , I have done my bit for ya all my friends Gaz 🙂 ps I donít even know for sure whether they then went ahead and bought it but thatís my bad 😂😂
Will there be a professional forum (Like MindFx) for this opposed to just Facebook groups? Not everyone uses Facebook, some of us prefer Twitter, Instagram etc.
I hope so as I hate Facebook and itís wrong you have to sign up for something else to purchase the full instructions .
Yes they are new ideas ( allegedly ) but I have found they are often effects bought to the market prematurely and are then adding the rest of the stuff via those mediums which a lot of us do not want to ever be on and cannot stand with a passion Gaz 🙂
Chinablue have sent monies via pay pal please confirm and enjoy Gaz 🙂
After this app is finally approved by apple and for sale, I wonder no reviews until now. And I'm wondering far more that no apologies are posted especially from Magic Mark aka Mark Booth. A person called me to have a agenda while it's him contributing to Rostami apps at this forum only. And apologies from Greg Rostami who called me a liar. Since ReaList is released you all can see that I was right.

I know Greg Rostami long enough to take his commercial announcements with a grain of salt. I never handle the mobile phone of a stranger. If you do so with your family, friends and magic fellows it's fine. If the main reason for you buying this app is the fact it is said you never touch their phone, you will be disappointed. Greg announced 2 methods:
[quote]1. Predict anything on a borrowed phone without using your phone (the secret is hidden in plain sight).[/quote]
You have to take their phone and with some quick handlings at the fake google site it's done. Very clever. However, like I said in my previous post, I doubt you will be satisfied with that fake site.

[quote]2. Without touching their phone, make impossible predictions for one to thousands of spectators at the same time! [/quote]
That is what annoys me. Yes, you can do it without touching their phone [b]IF[/b] no person on this planet is at the fake site the same time as well. Maybe it doesn't bother you when performing but I don't take any chances.
[quote]On Sep 4, 2019, Frittentick wrote:
After this app is finally approved by apple and for sale, I wonder no reviews until now. And I'm wondering far more that no apologies are posted especially from Magic Mark aka Mark Booth. A person called me to have a agenda while it's him contributing to Rostami apps at this forum only. And apologies from Greg Rostami who called me a liar. Since ReaList is released you all can see that I was right.

I know Greg Rostami long enough to take his commercial announcements with a grain of salt. I never handle the mobile phone of a stranger. If you do so with your family, friends and magic fellows it's fine. If the main reason for you buying this app is the fact it is said you never touch their phone, you will be disappointed. Greg announced 2 methods:
[quote]1. Predict anything on a borrowed phone without using your phone (the secret is hidden in plain sight).[/quote]
You have to take their phone and with some quick handlings at the fake google site it's done. Very clever. However, like I said in my previous post, I doubt you will be satisfied with that fake site.

[quote]2. Without touching their phone, make impossible predictions for one to thousands of spectators at the same time! [/quote]
That is what annoys me. Yes, you can do it without touching their phone [b]IF[/b] no person on this planet is at the fake site the same time as well. Maybe it doesn't bother you when performing but I don't take any chances. [/quote]

You are flat out WRONG! Access to the site is granted through a 3-digit code and every ReaList app owner has a different code. Through the use of this code your own customized lists (or just the default lists) appear on the spectatorís phone. The Facebook group already contains new custom lists that ReaList users are sharing. Hundreds of ReaList performers can be using the site at the same time and itís possible that lists for all of them could be unique (if the performer wants it that way).

Mark
[quote]On Sep 4, 2019, Magic Mark wrote:
You are flat out WRONG! Access to the site is granted through a 3-digit code and every ReaList app owner has a different code. Through the use of this code your own customized lists (or just the default lists) appear on the spectatorís phone. [/quote]
First of all: This doesn't sound like apologies and I bother. Keep it. All I want is one quick answer: Greg said you You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play. Is that true?
[quote]On Sep 4, 2019, Frittentick wrote:
[quote]On Sep 4, 2019, Magic Mark wrote:
You are flat out WRONG! Access to the site is granted through a 3-digit code and every ReaList app owner has a different code. Through the use of this code your own customized lists (or just the default lists) appear on the spectatorís phone. [/quote]
First of all: This doesn't sound like apologies but I don't bother. Keep it. All I want is one quick answer: Greg said you You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play. Is that true? [/quote]
[quote]On Sep 3, 2019, Ray Pierce wrote:
Just a few initial thoughts. The amount of thought that went into this is astounding. There are so many very clever details that could only come from an experienced performer. It not only is an exceptionally well thought out set of methods, but it seems to have an unlimited number of ways to customize it for your own ideas. The great thing for me is that it works right "out of the box" in a very elegant way. The fact that there are several ways of achieving the same effect gives me so much control over the method I will choose depending on the situation. Thanks again Greg for another Home Run! [/quote]
Thank you very much Ray for your review.
Like Inject, ReaList is going to constantly improve over time (like Inject integration) ...

I totally agree with some of the Cafť members that don't want to use Facebook.
I will be posting many of the tips and tricks here on the Cafť.
I'm afraid, at the moment, we don't have any plans for a dedicated ReaList forum.

Regarding the price of ReaList:
[b]The introductory price (for two weeks only) is $39.99[/b]
After that the price will be $49.99

Many countries charge sales tax (VAT) that can be as high as 20%
Hence, in those countries the price of ReaList is about $48 USD.
Cheers gaz
[quote]On Sep 3, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
[quote]On Sep 3, 2019, Magichenn wrote:

Can I get in on this please? [/quote]

I have done it for 3 people already so it ainít about the money itís the principle now . If you canít afford £39 then you also really canít really afford it for £33 neither imho , I have done my bit for ya all my friends Gaz 🙂 ps I donít even know for sure whether they then went ahead and bought it but thatís my bad 😂😂 [/quote]

You are of cause right. Money is very tight at the moment. It will be tighter still when the price goes up :(
Your are very welcome Chinablue I am pleased to have helped you . Very best wishes my friend Gaz 🙂
Just ordered it.
The video link says its been taken down by the owner though, when I try to access it on my pc.
No problem accessing it directly from the app though
[quote]On Aug 20, 2019, Martin Pulman wrote:
[quote]On Aug 20, 2019, Calvin826 wrote:
Eh. Clever use of technology, but no reason to switch over from DFB in my opinion. DFB is perfect, no need to further 'Guild the Lily' as they say. [/quote]
A DFB type effect on the spectator's phone would be a clear advancement in many situations -if the technology was/is implemented properly. [/quote]

DFB for me and probably other Android users has become a bit of a let down from the perspective that it is not updated by the maker whilst iOS receives new updates. Having RealList presenting well on any device will be great. I'll probably pick this up bit would love to see a page of stats to see what the spec will see when it's used ...are there likely to be any pics that will be shared??
[quote]On Sep 5, 2019, spaceman-sam wrote:
DFB for me and probably other Android users has become a bit of a let down from the perspective that it is not updated by the maker whilst iOS receives new updates. Having RealList presenting well on any device will be great. I'll probably pick this up bit would love to see a page of stats to see what the spec will see when it's used ...are there likely to be any pics that will be shared?? [/quote]

Here are the advantages of an online list:

1. You'll notice from this screen grab that ReaList uses REAL trending topics on the first screen.
Spectators immediately recognize these trending topics which gives the website a feeling of legitimacy.

2. Having a numbered online list is very organic ... the internet is FILLED with many lists that are natural and motivated.
Other products suffer from "Why would you have a NUMBERED list of 100 movies on YOUR (the magician's) phone"?

3. An online list allows you to perform either in person or over the phone/Facetime/text.
This is GREAT for performing on the phone for potential clients, or just friends and family that are far away.

4. The fact that an online "trending" list is always changing, gives you this advantage:
"These lists are CONSTANTLY updated, so you never really know WHAT you'll find on them ..."

5. ReaList allows stage magicians to perform for the ENTIRE audience AT THE SAME TIME.
Imagine having a spectator on stage with their fingers in their ears, and your entire audience looks at a randomly selected city on their phones ... without a word, the spectator can hear what the audience is silently THINKING!?! (Use your favorite **** conducting device for this performance)

6. The two methods in ReaList, allow you to perform MULTIPLE predictions, back to back, for multiple predictions.
Your spectators can freely choose different numbers as you go from one list to another.

7. And ... THE most important advantage is ... you don't need ANYTHING to perform ReaList.
As long as you've launched ReaList in the last 24 hours, you're ALWAYS ready to perform on any borrowed phone.

During Magic Live 2019, late at night, after MANY performances, my phone was DEAD!

BUT, I continued to perform ReaList effects on any borrowed phone ...
The confidence of being able to perform ANY time, is a feeling of POWER that I've never had with any other prop/product!
People were constantly approaching me to show them my latest effect ... I just had a huge smile on my face as I would say "Let's do it NOW"!

cheers,
Greg
Hi Greg
If a spectator goes back to the list at a later date will they still see the same thing?
[quote]On Sep 5, 2019, Sparda wrote:
Hi Greg
If a spectator goes back to the list at a later date will they still see the same thing? [/quote]

This is my question too... Big fan of both Inject and RA, but still am curious about how this actually works.
I wouldn't think so as he said that the lists are constantly being updated? Not sure what the interval is though. Looks great!
When the spectator refreshes the page, they will see the force item at their number.

The only time that changes is if they open another tab or ask someone else to visit the page.

This has never happened to me in ALL of my performances, but if it ever does come up, the simple answer is:

"Yes, these trending sites are updated every minute (it says that at the bottom left of the screen)".

Hence, it makes sense that they now would be looking at a different list on another spectator's phone.

G Ro
[quote]On Sep 5, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
This has never happened to me in ALL of my performances [/quote]
Of course not cause you perform on conventions for fellow magicians or for your kids only 😂
[quote]On Sep 5, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
When the spectator refreshes the page, they will see the force item at their number.

The only time that changes is if they open another tab or ask someone else to visit the page.

This has never happened to me in ALL of my performances, but if it ever does come up, the simple answer is:

"Yes, these trending sites are updated every minute (it says that at the bottom left of the screen)".

Hence, it makes sense that they now would be looking at a different list on another spectator's phone.

G Ro [/quote]
So if they close the tab and next day go back to it, it will be different? Just trying to make sure I understand...
[quote]On Sep 5, 2019, Sparda wrote:
So if they close the tab and next day go back to it, it will be different? Just trying to make sure I understand... [/quote]
Yes. If they close the tab, and go back to it the next day, it will be different.
Yes is the answer imo but that is a good thing . They should have changed with the constant updated trends in your spectators mind .
Best wishes Gaz 🙂
How does the new non-swipe input method compare to DFB? Is it just as easy to code the number in?
[quote]On Sep 6, 2019, Vincenzo wrote:
How does the new non-swipe input method compare to DFB? Is it just as easy to code the number in? [/quote]

Yep that's right.
I have to say this is a very clever app. Having the ability to perform on a spectator's phone when you don't have your phone on you is very valuable. When you get asked to do a trick and you don't have anything on you, this could be your go to trick. The other method where you don't touch the spectator's phone at all is even more impressive. I just had this done to me over video chat and the p***ing is so clean, natural and fooling. Such a useful app to own. Excellent!
[quote]On Sep 4, 2019, 252life wrote:
Just ordered it.
The video link says its been taken down by the owner though, when I try to access it on my pc. [/quote]

I hate you 252life lol. Iím joking. You bought it, so I want to now. I said I wasnít going to purchase anything from Greg any longer. 😂 Ok, all BS aside. This does look like an alternative way to perform DFB. I love DFB. But this looks like it has some advantages that DFB doesnít. The primary one would be that it can be done using the specs phone. As for the way I feel about certain things. Iím willing to push those off to the side for this. Iíll be honest, this looks very impressive Greg. At this moment the only reason I have t purchased it was because of something someone mentioned earlier. If I were to perform this at the same time as other performers, will it interfere or interrupt either performer?

And yes, Iíll say it. Iím a hypocrite. 🤷‍♂️ But this looks too good to pass up.
Lmao, whatís shaking Lonnie, we need to catch up.
Iím afraid to recommend anything to you anymore though..:)
But, this app does seem to do what it says.
In my perfect world, certain important text in the app would be larger.
I also had (have?) an issue where the task bar obstructed that text on the phone being borrowed.
This is info you need to see btw.
I contacted Greg and he promptly responded by the way.
Within a few hours it appeared to be corrected.
Not 100% sure though, your mileage may vary.

Bottom line- Iím happy with this so far.

Lonnie.....you upset it doesnít come with a little keypad?? Lololol
[quote]On Sep 6, 2019, 252life wrote:
Lmao, whatís shaking Lonnie, we need to catch up.
Iím afraid to recommend anything to you anymore though..:)
But, this app does seem to do what it says.
In my perfect world, certain important text in the app would be larger.
I also had (have?) an issue where the task bar obstructed that text on the phone being borrowed.
This is info you need to see btw.
I contacted Greg and he promptly responded by the way.
Within a few hours it appeared to be corrected.
Not 100% sure though, your mileage may vary.

Bottom line- Iím happy with this so far.

Lonnie.....you upset it doesnít come with a little keypad?? Lololol [/quote]

We definitely do need to catch up. And yes!!! I am upset that Greg left out the keypad. Lol. I actually purchased it because Greg did respond and informed me that my concerns werenít concerns. Which is great. This is an updated version to the DFB imo. Does everything DFB does. Plus a couple other things. I just played around with it for a few minutes and can honestly say it is worth the price. I think the most complicated aspect of it will be visualizing a specific thing. There is a ton of detail thatís gone into this. Iím not gonna lie. I like this. And Greg shows better customer service than another larger company I wonít mentions name. Which is pretty important. Iíll be back to review this as soon as I have a better understanding of itís workings. Outside of the minor lag Iím experiencing when swiping,, so far so good.
Alright. Here are my initial thoughts on ReaList.

WOW.
I did not see that coming. This thing is packed with all types of cool features. It resembles a few of the existing apps all in one. Very clever and thoroughly thought through. Usually, and as of lately thereís been a lot of hype and no hop. This doesnít seem to be one of those. ( Thankfully ) within the first few minutes of the tutorial ( which is over an hour ) I was feeling that unique laugh build up. And the further I got into the tutorial the more it built up until finally it just came out. ( which got the weird eye from the people I was around ) itís Super impressive. You have to see some of the stuff to believe it or understand how easy Greg and his team has made this for users. Very user friendly.

There are a few methods that are taught. ( no smart watch method yet ) All three of which are easy to do and are justified. The third one is a magician fooler for sure. As I mentioned above, ReaList has a combination of existing apps and some of its own. I absolutely love DFB. And this has every feature Plus some. Although, I donít see ReaList replacing DFB because I feel that they both have its preference in the way Iím using them. So no conflict for me there. One of the best features is how you edit the *or*e item/person/place. A ton of time was put into that area alone.

One thing I do want to say is, in the ad copy it says youíll be performing in 5 minutes. I donít think that will be the case for everyone. But for the most part I donít feel that the majority will have any issues. The reason I say that is solely because I struggled for a few extra tries because of a certain ( . ) It was a little confusing. And Iím very familiar with app magic.

At this time, Iím really enjoying ReaList. Has a lot of potential. And itís a ton of fun. Iíve got no problem setting my pride aside to praise this effect. It is well worth the asking price imo. Actually, I feel like this is underpriced. So if youíre on the fence or want to save money, Iíd recommend this product before the price increase. ( pending a horrible malfunction during performance lol. Highly unlikely though )

Well thatís my initial review and Iíll be back once Iíve had time to perform this and get a better feel for it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great review Lonnie :)
I went from being a no app guy, to having about five on my phone. Ugh .

Iím currently working on an amazing new app exclusively for mentalists.
It shocks you every time you spend money on more mentalism.
Negative reinforcement at its best.
Iím going to call it Clockwork Orange.
Lonnie will provide a detailed review shortly.
Pre orders being accepted now.
I'm hoping for a little clarification about one point.

In the routine where you never touch the spectator's phone, is there any issue with another performance somewhere else in the world, happening around the same time, interfering with you own performance?
[quote]On Sep 7, 2019, Fligmupple wrote:
I'm hoping for a little clarification about one point.

In the routine where you never touch the spectator's phone, is there any issue with another performance somewhere else in the world, happening around the same time, interfering with you own performance? [/quote]

Short answer is no. There will never be an issue. Each performer is given a pin code that lasts for 24 hours. After that it regenerates anew code. You can also refresh as well. So youíll never have an issue performing this at the same time. In fact, I was just performing the hands off version and there were 7 active users. Which did not effect me and I imagine it didnít effect them either.
[quote]On Sep 7, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
Alright. Here are my initial thoughts on ReaList.

WOW.
I did not see that coming. This thing is packed with all types of cool features. It resembles a few of the existing apps all in one. Very clever and thoroughly thought through. Usually, and as of lately thereís been a lot of hype and no hop. This doesnít seem to be one of those. ( Thankfully ) within the first few minutes of the tutorial ( which is over an hour ) I was feeling that unique laugh build up. And the further I got into the tutorial the more it built up until finally it just came out. ( which got the weird eye from the people I was around ) itís Super impressive. You have to see some of the stuff to believe it or understand how easy Greg and his team has made this for users. Very user friendly.

There are a few methods that are taught. ( no smart watch method yet ) All three of which are easy to do and are justified. The third one is a magician fooler for sure. As I mentioned above, ReaList has a combination of existing apps and some of its own. I absolutely love DFB. And this has every feature Plus some. Although, I donít see ReaList replacing DFB because I feel that they both have its preference in the way Iím using them. So no conflict for me there. One of the best features is how you edit the *or*e item/person/place. A ton of time was put into that area alone.

One thing I do want to say is, in the ad copy it says youíll be performing in 5 minutes. I donít think that will be the case for everyone. But for the most part I donít feel that the majority will have any issues. The reason I say that is solely because I struggled for a few extra tries because of a certain ( . ) It was a little confusing. And Iím very familiar with app magic.

At this time, Iím really enjoying ReaList. Has a lot of potential. And itís a ton of fun. Iíve got no problem setting my pride aside to praise this effect. It is well worth the asking price imo. Actually, I feel like this is underpriced. So if youíre on the fence or want to save money, Iíd recommend this product before the price increase. ( pending a horrible malfunction during performance lol. Highly unlikely though )

Well thatís my initial review and Iíll be back once Iíve had time to perform this and get a better feel for it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ [/quote]
Thank you very much for that thorough review.

I hope ReaList brings you many magical performances.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
A few days ago we launched the ReaList Facebook group.

We already have 423 members that have been discussing ideas and trading tips and tricks.

So, if you're on Facebook, and you've purchased a copy of ReaList, make sure you join our group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/660116977828334/

cheers,
Greg
Ok, here is my official review now that Iíve had the chance to perform this a few times. . Fortunately this product will receive nothing but a positive review from me because of its accuracy, quality and audience impact. Greg has also went out of his way to address any questions I had. So here we go.

Iíll start by saying that this product has met all of my expectations. And surpassed them by miles. As someone who has criticized Greg in the past, this was a pleasant surprise. Ultimately changing my views. When you first download the app it is pretty clear that there was a tremendous amount of time spent on just the home screen alone. There are way too many details for me to explain here. The explanation is straightforward and very clear and fluent. Greg covers everything in detail and goes over the context of each step. That way by the end of it youíll have an understanding of what needs to be done to accomplish the effect properly. ( But if youíre like me, then youíll be practicing with it minutes of watching it ) You will recognize what I meant by the ďtremendous amount of time ď when you see the available options.

5-5 stars for that area.

As for the input methods. There are three taught. Two imo are pretty close to being the same. And one is a hands off version. Meaning you never touch ďthierĒ phone. This is going to be one of those things that some people will like one more than the other based on simplicity. I personally think that they serve an equally beneficial purpose. One of the options I enjoyed was the Practice page. I wonít go into much more detail other than that, but it will make this easier to do. Plus itís just cool to do. Each method is clever in its own way. While the methods of input arenít new, they are perfectly undetectable and justifiable imo. The methods will NEED to be practiced to become familiar with its functions. If you want this to work, youíll need to put in a little. So if youíre not willing to practice, or just donít like too, then I wouldnít recommend wasting your money on this.

Methods 4-5 stars. I took off one star only because the hands off method isnít new. Which in no way should undermine this product. Thatís just a part of the way I review products.

Bringing me to the difficultly aspect of ReaList. I donít believe too many will have a tough time picking this up. Itís explained so well that even someone who isnít familiar with electronics or navigating through electronics, should get a good idea of what to do. There was one specific and very important detail that had me confused. But after a few extra tries I had it figured out. I assume this will be the outcome for others as well. So with difficulty, I think it is a close 2-10. Iím also not going to rate it with my opinion on stars. Everyone is different and what someone might find less challenging, others may find it to be very challenging. My personal opinion is that itís easy.

Performance. Iíve had the chance to perform this a few times. All which had different reactions. When I perform mentalism, I donít do it in a traditional sense. So I expected the reactions to average. But they werenít. Every performance I did had great reactions. And ReaList definitely serves its purpose for what I wanted. I had to do the input method twice in one performance ( completely my fault) and it still worked out really well. I did not do all three methods. I only used two. The hands-off version looks just like youíd imagine it. Which is my favorite. It looks and feels like what I imagine real mental magic to look like. This one gets no stars as well because these are my personal experiences and itís not fair to rate it. I will say that this can make anyone look like theyíve got ďthe giftĒ . 😂

Effect. This definitely has that DFB feel to it. Youíre basically **r**ng any person/place/thing/movie onto someone but, with their device. Thatís what sets this above DFB imo. I will always use DFB. ReaList just gives an advantage when you have the option to use their phone. It also offers a hands-off approach. It has its bonusís for sure. One of the best things about ReaList is that it can be considered IMPROMPTU!! And thatís absolutely Awesome. Can you imagine having someone say show them something, and you do it with their own phone? Adding to the list of magic to do on the spot. Anywhere. Anytime. ( well, almost. Iíll get back to that ) I can only imagine what the updates to this would look like. This is already pretty impressive. So imo the only thing that could be added would be a smart watch option. ( hint hint )

Customizable. Everything looks as if it can be edited. That is a great addition. You name it, you can use it.

Now for the only con I can think of which puts ReaList at a disadvantage. The internet. Now I may have missed this portion in the tutorial because of how excited I was to practice. But from my understanding, this wouldnít work if there is no internet/network/data. Although you are performing this on someone elseís phone. Imo, this is a minor thing. Anytime Iíve asked someone to use their phone to do magic on, has had no issue allowing me to turn on their data. Not having service May be an issue. And Iíve performed at enough casinos and banks to know that service inside is not always guaranteed. I guess WiFi would be the next step. Now, if they donít have any service or data or WiFi isnít available, then Iíd pull out DFB and BOOM!!!! Problem solved. Lol.
To each their own I guess.

Iím sure my review hasnít covered everything some may want answers for. But itís an honest one. And this is a product that I will recommend. A ton of pros and not very many cons. When I think about the data thing, Iím reminded that like with all magic, thereís a time and place. And I feel that I know enough magic to cover times that some thingís cant be performed in certain places. As I mentioned on a previous post, I did not see me enjoying this as much as I am. Itís well worth the price and you get a lot for such a small price. Greg and his team should be satisfied and happy with this product. They did a great job.
Thanks Lonnie.

Is the below fixable? Is it a mistake in the tutorial? I do not like being confused to @@@@ whilst trying to learn something because Iím being taught the wrong way.

There was one specific and very important detail that had me confused. But after a few extra tries I had it figured out. I assume this will be the outcome for others as well. So with difficulty, I think it is a close 2-10. Iím also not going to rate it with my opinion on stars. Everyone is different and what someone might find less challenging, others may find it to be very challenging. My personal opinion is that itís easy.
[quote]On Sep 9, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Thanks Lonnie.

Is the below fixable? Is it a mistake in the tutorial? I do not like being confused to @@@@ whilst trying to learn something because Iím being taught the wrong way.

There was one specific and very important detail that had me confused. But after a few extra tries I had it figured out. I assume this will be the outcome for others as well. So with difficulty, I think it is a close 2-10. Iím also not going to rate it with my opinion on stars. Everyone is different and what someone might find less challenging, others may find it to be very challenging. My personal opinion is that itís easy. [/quote]

Yes. It can be fixed. Itís definitely something I overlooked and not the teaching. More than likely I was playing with my phone practicing when it was discussed. I went back through the appropriate time in the tutorial and got it squared away.
I can't believe, Lonnie is praising one of Greg's products :)
That is means it is really a fantastic app.

Just one question is this effect is multilingual, I mean can it be translated to other languages specially RTL?

Thanks
[quote]On Sep 9, 2019, Maxy wrote:
I can't believe, Lonnie is praising one of Greg's products :)
That is means it is really a fantastic app.

Just one question is this effect is multilingual, I mean can it be translated to other languages specially RTL?

Thanks [/quote]

From my understanding the language may be adjusted when buying the app. Although Iím not 100% sure. Perhaps Greg can chime in and clear that up for you. ReaList is a great product and Iím not ashamed to admit it. Lol. They did a great job of making the DFB aspect available on a borrowed phone.
[quote]On Aug 18, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
Dear friends,

We are very proud to announce [b]ReaList[/b].

* Create your own custom presets (in any language) and instantly share them with others.
I got it a few days ago, and love it. I can see a ton of work has gone into this even at
this early stage (no doubt Greg's team's experience with Inject helps lots).

I particularly love its mass pairing feature.
I will see if I clarify to buy the application through iTunes I have never bought a payment app, is there no other method to buy now?
[quote]On Sep 9, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
I'll start by saying that this product has met all of my expectations. And surpassed them by miles ....... [/quote]
Thank you Lonnie for your amazing review and your kind words. We are currently working on new features for ReaList.
All of these features are based on user feedback.

[quote]On Sep 9, 2019, Maxy wrote:
Just one question is this effect is multilingual, I mean can it be translated to other languages specially RTL?[/quote]
The effect is in English with the documentation in English.
The app allows you to customize YOUR lists. Hence, the lists, the force items, and the preamble can be any language.

Furthermore, with the copy/paste function, you can instantly share your presets with others.
So, if you translate a list to your language, you can instantly share that with others via email/text or a social media post.

We are currently looking at allowing even further language localization.

[quote]On Sep 12, 2019, stanz wrote:
I particularly love its mass pairing feature. [/quote]
Thank you stanz,
I love the mass pairing feature too.
Having EVERYONE in your audience see the forced item at the same time, reinforces the REAL nature of the list, as well as it allows everyone to experience the magic on their phones.

[quote]On Sep 12, 2019, mentaldiego wrote:
I will see if I clarify to buy the application through iTunes I have never bought a payment app, is there no other method to buy now? [/quote]
Currently, the only way to purchase ReaList is by using the iOS or Android app stores:

On iOS, search "The ReaList":

On Android, search "ReaList":

Cheers,
Rostami
This un-edited video shows EXACTLY what your spectator sees on their phone:

[youtube]zeSwfINqbik[/youtube]
Very impressive. I have no idea. :rotf:
Thank you Greg and Lonnie for the info!
I was asking about the website not the actual app, it is good that the lists are customizable.
I hope the RTL support for the website will be added in the future.
I saw the app in a friend's phone, very much thinking put in this app, IMHO it is the most advanced app Greg ever created. I hope Inject 3 will borrow the ease of use of this app.
That you can "copy" a list and "import" a list is a big plus.
That's what is missing in Inject.
[quote]On Sep 16, 2019, Waterloophai wrote:
That you can "copy" a list and "import" a list is a big plus.
That's what is missing in Inject. [/quote]
I agree ... that's one of my favorite features in ReaList.

People are already creating amazing effects that they are sharing using social media, email, or text.

cheers,
G Ro
I agree. Good idea.
Oh boy, what a great effect.

While I'm not a full time magician and my job is completely different, I always look to Everyday Carry items.
ReaList is the best EDC for me!

After several performances for my general test audience, laymen and other magicians I can summarize it as follows:

From the performer view:
This trick is super easy to perform and is absolutely capable for beginners as well. After 30min of practice you are ready for first performances.
It is possible to modify it for your needs and I assume further Updates by Greg will follow that you can customize it even more.

From the spectators view:
Because they can always see the screen, it will stay in their mind, that you never touched their phone. They can enter the URL while you explain the background of the page and your story.
They can finally scroll to the reveal themselves.

I talked to some of them after the routine and they confirmed me, that I was doing nothing on their phone. And I had my phone far away.

Street or stage:
While the Smartphone have a small screen, it is for 1 - 10 persons at a time. Not more, as long as it is not filmed or something like this.
As long as everybody can stand around your presentation and watch the Smartphone, it is perfect.
I prefer to have a table or something where the Spectators Phone can be placed. This gives a picture of isolation and that it is not in your hands.

Angles:
It is a full 360 trick. You can be totally surrounded as well can the spectator constantly watch your hands. They will not find any sneaky.

Weakness:
You need to take care of some Spectator Handling. It was figured out in the facebook group to the trick (oh, did I mentioned the community for the trick?) that your need to tell directly what should happen on the spectators phone. Otherwise specially on Android Phones it would not work.
Language support is currently missing. I'm from Germany and normally such page would translate into German. Currently the page and List is always english.

Strengths:
It is a devil and directly into the face. It is as well limitless. You can build so many stories around. Combine it with other tricks like peeking devices to push it out even further.
Constant improvements and updates like we saw it for other Apps that Greg published till now.
Access to a community that exchange about plots, use cases and other lists and stories.

For me the best magic purchase I did in 2019.
Thank you very much the0bone for your review.

We really appreciate your support.
Greg
Dear friends,

It's been two weeks since the launch of ReaList and the reviews are pouring in:

[i]"ReaList is a great combination of method and execution. An organic force that's ALWAYS ready to go on a borrowed phone".[/i] - [b]Patrick Kun[/b]

[i]"After playing with it for several days, I really can state that this app is beautiful!! Well done, love it, really thought out brilliantly"![/i] - [b]Jan Forster[/b]

[i]"I have to say this is very clever. The method where you don't touch the spectator's phone is even more impressive. I just had this done to me over video chat and it is SO clean, natural and fooling. Excellent"![/i] - [b]Angelo Carbone[/b]

[i]"When you get ReaList it's like a POWERUP upgrade! At all times, you have the quiet confidence of knowing that EVERYONE is carrying your prop for you! It is extraordinarily practical, extraordinarily versatile, and one of my favorite effects from Greg"![/i] - [b]Brian Brushwood[/b]

[i]"I saw a "sneak preview" of this at Magic Live and all I can say is "take my money"! This is bound to be trick of the year! Awesome"![/i] - [b]Scott Tokar[/b]

[i]"The amount of thought that went into this is astounding. It not only is an exceptionally well thought out set of methods, but it seems to have an unlimited number of ways to customize it for your own ideas. Thanks again Greg for another Home Run".[/i] - [b]Ray Pierce[/b]

[i]"This product has met all of my expectations and surpassed them by miles! It's pretty clear that there was a tremendous amount of time spent on this. It's well worth the price and you get a LOT for such a small price".[/i] - [b]Lonnie Lyerla[/b]

Due to popular demand, we're going to extend the sale price for an additional week.

[b]For one week only, the introductory price is $39.99[/b]
The regular price will be $49.99 starting on Sep. 27th

[b]ReaList is available NOW for iOS and Android:[/b]

On the iOS App Store, search "The ReaList"

On the Android Play Store, search "ReaList"
The new update has improved the app for me.
When was the update done ? Regards Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Sep 20, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
When was the update done ? Regards Gaz 🙂 [/quote]
Last week I think.
Check your update tab on the App Store.
Here's an amazing performance by Scott Tokar:

This performance highlights how you can perform ReaList without having to touch your spectators' phones!

In this case, EVERYONE in the crowd is seeing the force item AT THE SAME TIME, completely hands-off!?

[youtube]vblbs4FYtrk[/youtube]

This is the same method that allows you to perform ReaList over the phone/video chat.

Greg Rostami
This app is genius , the technology is unreal . I just have to get a bit of practice down to nail this completely but I will Gaz 🙂
Finally had the time to watch the full instructional video, and have to agree with everyone else. There's a lot of really smart thinking that went into this. I need to practice a bit before taking it out into the real world, but congrats, Greg, on really putting together something impressive that clearly involved a lot of careful thought. Working out some ideas to make use of this in creative ways, but this is a powerful tool.
I'm interested but would like to know apart from the list being chosen from the spectators phone what other differences are there between this and DFB ?
You donít need your phone even with you is one .
Another is you use their phone and donít even touch it Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Sep 21, 2019, warren wrote:
I'm interested but would like to know apart from the list being chosen from the spectators phone what other differences are there between this and DFB ? [/quote]

First of all, choosing from a list on THEIR OWN phone is a pretty huge improvement is it not?
You seem to brush over that like itís no big deal. IMO, that alone makes a VERY big difference.

Secondly, as listed in the very first post in this thread (always a good place to check first for details on an effect):

1. Predict anything on a borrowed phone without using your phone (the secret is hidden in plain sight).

Method 1 Features:
* INSTANT Reset ... Perform surrounded, anytime, anywhere (with internet) with NO PROPS!
* Do MULTIPLE predictions, back to back, with NO effort, without ever launching any apps.

2. Without touching their phone, make impossible predictions for one to thousands of spectators at the same time!

Method 2 Features:
* Perfect for stage magicians that want to force something on EVERYONE in the audience!!

ReaList is a revolutionary tool that will give you the freedom to perform jaw-dropping magic, at a moments notice, with nothing but a borrowed phone.
I was at Buffalo Wild Wings today and tried out the thumper method using my own script. I mentioned this next part in my review. But this has exceeded any expectations by miles. The reactions I got were amazing. The results gifted me not only a free meal, but also a show in November. This tool is so well made and Iím glad that I took the plunge on picking it up. If there were a downside, it would be that others are going to purchase this. ( thatís actually a huge complement to Greg ) Iím super excited to have this at my disposal.
So, is there a convoluted web address that the spec enters?
No sir
I will second that the URL the spec enters is NOT convoluted or strange in any way.

I wish you could resell apps because I doubt I will be using DFB any longer, and I was a huge fan of it too. But I now see ReaList superseding it.
Itís like having an outhouse and then adding indoor plumbing. You can still use the outhouse of course, but why would you?
[quote]On Sep 22, 2019, pegasus wrote:
So, is there a convoluted web address that the spec enters? [/quote]

No. And this is part of the brilliance of ReaList. Very clever method for using a simple URL that won't cause any problems, and not having it conflict with anyone else using the app. Very, very clever.
[quote]On Sep 21, 2019, videoman wrote:
I'm interested but would like to know apart from the list being chosen from the spectators phone what other differences are there between this and DFB ? [/quote]

First of all, choosing from a list on THEIR OWN phone is a pretty huge improvement is it not?
You seem to brush over that like itís no big deal. IMO, that alone makes a VERY big difference.

Secondly, as listed in the very first post in this thread (always a good place to check first for details on an effect):

Method 1 Features:

Method 2 Features:

ReaList is a revolutionary tool that will give you the freedom to perform jaw-dropping magic, at a moments notice, with nothing but a borrowed phone. [/quote]

I was genuinely interested I didn't brush over anything I simply asked a question as the only thing that looked different from the description that I read on the very first page is the fact that the list is produced on the spectators phone or at least it can be if they have an internet connection, but thanks anyway
This is a very clever app but you raise a good point, since you need to use a web browser then of course you also need to have internet service. Since I am virtually never without service itís easy for me to forget that fact. So for those areas without good coverage then DFB would be a better choice.
Here are the advantages of ReaList:

* ReaList uses REAL trending topics on the first screen.
Spectators immediately recognize these trending topics which gives the website legitimacy.

* Having a numbered online list is very organic ... the internet is FILLED with many lists that are natural and motivated.
Other products suffer from "Why would you have a NUMBERED list of 100 movies on YOUR (the magician's) phone"?

* With ReaList with a SINGLE force you can force both the item (Sandra Bullock) AND the number of searches (700K searches) ...
This feature takes advantage of how online trending sites display the number of searches.
This is GREAT for forcing ANY number that you can use for other effects ... or just a bonus "kicker" effect.

* An online list allows you to perform either in person or over the phone/Facetime/text.
This is GREAT for performing on the phone for potential clients, or just friends and family that are far away.

* The fact that an online "trending" list is always changing, gives you this advantage:
"These lists are CONSTANTLY updated, so you never really know WHAT you'll find on them ..."

* ReaList allows stage magicians to perform for the ENTIRE audience AT THE SAME TIME without touching their phones.
Imagine having a spectator on stage with their fingers in their ears, and your entire audience looks at a randomly selected city on their phones ... without a word, the spectator can hear what the audience is silently THINKING!?! (Use your favorite **** conducting device for this performance)

* The two methods in ReaList, allow you to perform MULTIPLE predictions, back to back, for multiple predictions.
Your spectators can freely choose different numbers as you go from one list to another.

* Both of the methods in ReaList allow you to do multiple predictions where your audience can name different numbers for different topics.
For example:
They go to the top trending actors and your spectator says 27, you force Tom Cruise.
THEN, they go to trending cities, your spectator says 39, you force New York ... etc.

* We are working on MANY exciting features in ReaList that further exploit the attributes of online lists.
Integrating ReaList with Inject allows for VERY powerful performances that use the combined power of both products (coming soon) ...

* And ... THE most important advantage is ... you don't need ANYTHING to perform ReaList.
As long as you've launched ReaList in the last 24 hours, you're ALWAYS ready to perform on any borrowed phone.

I hope that answers your question.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

Today is the last day of the ReaList introductory sale.

[b]The introductory price is $39.99[/b]
The regular price will be $49.99

So be sure to take advantage of the low introductory price.

[b]On the iOS App Store, search "The ReaList":[/b]

[b]On the Android Play Store, search "ReaList":[/b]

thank you,
Greg Rostami
Bluetooth remote support soon?
[quote]On Sep 26, 2019, reignofsound wrote:
Bluetooth remote support soon? [/quote]
Yes.

I must add that Bluetooth remote support only applies to the second method.

The first method does not need anything.

G Ro
The only thing Iíve noticed so far is the scrolling seems a bit Jerky...not as smooth as a typical google site. Otherwise this thing is awesome
[quote]On Sep 26, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
[quote]On Sep 26, 2019, reignofsound wrote:
Bluetooth remote support soon? [/quote]
Yes.

I must add that Bluetooth remote support only applies to the second method.

The first method does not need anything.

G Ro [/quote]

NO WAY!!!! How soon is soon? And will you be providing them or will they need to be purchased from a different dealer?
I know that most decent tricks can take years to bring to the market place .
They are refined and honed until they are ready for release to the magic fraternity .
Some tricks are rushed through but they are not normally any good imo .
If I release a new version of the 3 card monte would that be consider theft ?
After all the perceived effect is exactly the same to the spectator but the method is entirely different .
Using this app as an example not only is the perceived effect different because it uses their phone , but the method is also different .
The idea may be similar but that is true on nearly every single magic release .
A new bill change , a new card to impossible location , a new peek wallet etc etc .
Old ideas but new different methods , so I donít really see what your point is thatís all .
Your opinions like everybody elseís should be respected . I just donít think itís right to be calling people thieves when in your way of thinking nearly every creator would be one .
Best wishes Gaz 🙂
ReaList was just reviewed on The Wizard Product Review.

A big thanks to David Penn, Wayne Fox, and Sean.

Click the link below to go directly to the ReaList review:
https://youtu.be/eWcGskPnlsk?t=1068

[youtube]eWcGskPnlsk[/youtube]

G Ro
Thank you Joe and Waterloophai for your posts on this thread .
Great as well to see the guys at World Magic Shop reviewing this Gaz 🙂
As someone who had had some harsh words towards Gregís products in the past, I can say from my opinion that this is not theft. I think the idea has been updated and improved if anything. I absolutely love DFB. And I absolutely love ReaList. Yes, they both appear very identical. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. But I donít view ReaList as something Greg took away from another. The idea of creating magic is to make sure that the goals are lifted higher than they previously were. My personal opinion doesnít mean much, however, itís an honest one every time I put it out there. I think with ReaList Greg has set the standard for raising the bar with this and existing apps. He may not be everyoneís favorite creator. He may also be a lot of others favorite. But, heís gained my respect and brought me back as a customer to his products. Believe me, if I thought this was theft, I would have said so with no hesitation. Thankfully I donít feel that way though. What heís done with ReaList was offer an alternative to something that had limitations imo. And I canít wait for any additional updates he and his team make to this product. Looking forward to the BT remote .
After watching the WPR looks good but slightly unfortunate that this is the first review and the price has now gone up
Greg
Just finished watching the tutorial video and is there a way to change the PIN using the thumper?
Thanks!
[quote]On Oct 4, 2019, jugagien wrote:
Greg
Just finished watching the tutorial video and is there a way to change the PIN using the thumper?
Thanks! [/quote]
Hi,
There's no way of changing your PIN using the thumper.

If you don't like your PIN, you can change your PIN by tapping the blue "Refresh" button in the upper right corner of the main ReaList page.

I hope that helps.

All the best,
Greg
Thanks Greg! So per your tutorial, the only way to get the pin on to a spectator's phone in the beginning is inputting it in the website or the sw**es.
Thanks!

[quote]On Oct 7, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
[quote]On Oct 4, 2019, jugagien wrote:
Greg
Thanks! [/quote]
Hi,
There's no way of changing your PIN using the thumper.

If you don't like your PIN, you can change your PIN by tapping the blue "Refresh" button in the upper right corner of the main ReaList page.

I hope that helps.

All the best,
Greg [/quote]
There is a third method where the magicians phone pairs with the spectators and no PIN entry is required

Ed
What do you mean by pairs with the spectators phone? Was that on the tutorial? Man...if so, I must have missed jt.

[quote]On Oct 7, 2019, egoli wrote:
There is a third method where the magicians phone pairs with the spectators and no PIN entry is required

Ed [/quote]
It's at about minute 37 of the ReaList Manual video

Ed
[quote]On Oct 7, 2019, jugagien wrote:
What do you mean by pairs with the spectators phone? Was that on the tutorial? Man...if so, I must have missed jt.

Ed [/quote] [/quote]
Hi jugagien,

Yes, you can perform ReaList remotely for your spectators over the phone or FaceTime (video chat).

Please go to 36:49 in the ReaList instruction video for the details.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
:dancing:

ReaList just became The FASTEST forcing tool in the World!

[youtube]CsjJ3G5cra4[/youtube]

Please keep in mind that the above happens on the magician's phone.
At the end of the above performance, EVERYTHING can be fully examined since there's no app running ... you are simply on a stats webpage.

With ReaList, you have the choice of performing either on the magician's phone or the spectator's phone.
If you choose to perform on the spectator's phone, you never touch their phone.

All the best,
Greg
Thanks Greg / Egoli!
So yeah, aside from the sw**es and inputting the pin the address bar...
On using the ke**ord method, I'm able to connect initially when testing it on my other phone ( I have 2 phones) but I noticed that if I use the same tab on my chrome to do it again, it wont switch. Kinda funky but I noticed that as long as I open a new tab, I'm able to use the ke**ord method again.
lol...if that makes sense...

[quote]On Oct 8, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
[quote]On Oct 7, 2019, jugagien wrote:

Ed [/quote] [/quote]
Hi jugagien,

Yes, you can perform ReaList remotely for your spectators over the phone or FaceTime (video chat).

Please go to 36:49 in the ReaList instruction video for the details.

cheers,
Greg Rostami [/quote]
A quick, impromptu, ReaList performance:

[youtube]R_uWmw4SGOs[/youtube]

G Ro
I noticed the webpage loaded very slowly. Is that normal or just slow WiFi?
It loaded fast to me! There werenít any points where he was waiting for it to load that I could see. Shrugs
[quote]On Oct 13, 2019, lunatik wrote:
It loaded fast to me! There werenít any points where he was waiting for it to load that I could see. Shrugs [/quote]

Then youíre quite clearly blind.
[quote]On Oct 13, 2019, pegasus wrote:
It loaded fast to me! There werenít any points where he was waiting for it to load that I could see. Shrugs [/quote]

Then youíre quite clearly blind. [/quote]

Nothing that seemed that much out of the ordinary. It seems somewhat relative at this point.

Best

Steve

Youíre clearly hallucinating if you think that the page was loading slow. Purely ridiculous that youíd take the time to even mention it, but itís par for you.

Youíre clearly hallucinating if you think that the page was loading slow. Purely ridiculous that youíd take the time to even mention it, but itís par for you. [/quote]

Your username describes you perfectly.
True :banana:

Youíre clearly hallucinating if you think that the page was loading slow. Purely ridiculous that youíd take the time to even mention it, but itís par for you. [/quote]

The page loads quick, but in that demo, it's clear that the images (which I believe load from Wikipedia) load slowly. In using ReaList, I've never seen the images load that slowly. Strikes me as an anomaly. Could be a slow connection or just some sort of hiccup. But, saying Pegasus is "hallucinating" seems off. The images clearly load slowly -- and if that did happen regularly, that could be an issue for some as it is noticeable. However, as noted, I've not had a similar problem myself.
Thank you no2ss. Thatís exactly my point. Probably dodgy WiFi rather than the norm.
I'd like to see realist have the ability to cache the images (from wikipedia) for faster loading.
[quote]On Oct 14, 2019, Chris Aguilar wrote:
I'd like to see realist have the ability to cache the images (from wikipedia) for faster loading. [/quote]
ReaList currently DOES cache the images from Wikipedia.

They are updated once a week.

In my performance above, no one had visited the cities category for a week ... so, the images had to get cached.

Hence, if anyone visits any page that needs images from Wikipedia, the ReaList servers will cache those images for all other users for a week.

The reason why it's updated every week is so that if Wikipedia changes images, you'll have the latest image on your lists.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
Is anyone else struggling with the input of the numbers?

It seems fine on the practice page but as soon as I am on the real page I have to swipe sometimes almost 10 times to get it to "read" the number?

I have tried with a few different phones, same issue!?

Roy
Yes to be fair I am too . You may have to change your touch screen sensitivity settings .
However that wonít help you on a borrowed phone Gaz 🙂
Maybe it's just me but is anyone else having problems with having wiki load up certain images when creating forces?
For example, I tried to create my own force "song name", or "animals" and wiki can't really load up an image. I typed in "bull frog" and the default image popped up (it's like a broken letter image). Song songs with unique names didn't really have an image. But then again, it's hard to load up an image of a particular song name. If I type in a song name by Britney Spears, don't know what image would pop up.
[quote]On Oct 17, 2019, Swann101 wrote:
Is anyone else struggling with the input of the numbers?

It seems fine on the practice page but as soon as I am on the real page I have to swipe sometimes almost 10 times to get it to "read" the number?

I have tried with a few different phones, same issue!?

Roy [/quote]

To activate "unlock", simply touch the lower right or the lower left corner of the screen ... you don't have to do a diagonal swipe.

Regarding Wikipedia images for topics:

When you create custom lists, make sure what you type in the app is EXACTLY the way wikipedia would show that item.

For most proper nouns, this is not a problem. For example if you type "Sandra Bullock", it will display a photo of the actress.

But, if you wanted to have Sting (the musician) as an item on a list, you can't just use "Sting" ... wikipedia has MANY items for that word.

When you look up Sting in wikipedia, you realize that for the musician, you must type "Sting (musician)" for it to display the correct photo of Sting.

I hope that helps,
Greg Rostami
As many of your know, the second method in ReaList (the non impromptu method) allows you to perform without ever touching the spectator's phone.

Recently, I've been performing ReaList (using the impromptu method) while the spectator is holding their phone.

When they visit the stats website, I scroll down the page, while they hold their phone.

What I love about them holding the phone is they forget that you had ever touched their phone.
At the end of your performance, remark "I never touched your phone"!

People will agree that you NEVER touched their phone, because they forget you scrolling down the page. ;)

cheers,
Greg