(Close Window)
Topic: Finally registered!
Hi,
I am a new member here! I have read this forum for a long time, but finally was able to register.
Anyway, nice to be here. Magic has been my hobby since childhood, sometimes more, sometimes less ... I am 51 years old male from Finland. I do some gigs sometimes just for fun and I am always eager to learn more. This summer I did some gospel magic evening shows in the children's summer camp of our church. That was fun. I like ropes, coins, rubik cube, etc. Especially interested on gospel magic.
Hello Tzadik68. Welcome to the Magic Café forum, and congrats on getting registered. I know exactly how you feel, I was persistent as well lurking for a long time unable to register. I feel truly blessed being able to communicate with other great, and experienced members.
PAIVAA YSTEMAA! I know that's misspelled! --But. what can you expect from a Swede/Norwegian?

Welcome, anyway!
Close enough Dick! Your finnish is great! "Paivaa ystava" = Good day, friend! All scandinavians (and all magicians of course) are friends!
[quote]On Aug 22, 2019, Tzadik68 wrote:
Hi,
I am a new member here! I have read this forum for a long time, but finally was able to register.
Anyway, nice to be here. Magic has been my hobby since childhood, sometimes more, sometimes less ... I am 51 years old male from Finland. I do some gigs sometimes just for fun and I am always eager to learn more. This summer I did some gospel magic evening shows in the children's summer camp of our church. That was fun. I like ropes, coins, rubik cube, etc. Especially interested on gospel magic. [/quote]

Welcome, Tzadik68!

Enjoy the Café, invaluable place for learning.

And can someone enlighten me as to what gospel magic is? Magic with a church/gosepl theme?
I do not know any formal definition, but I think "gospel magic" refers to magic well suitable for church setting, thus having some kind of a Christian message and usually a Biblical theme included ...
Welcome aboard!
Welcome Tzadik68,

I think peaks and valleys in Magical interests make the ride more thrilling.

-Mary Mowder
Welcome!
Welcome! I've done plenty of Gospel magic over the years as I grew up as the Pastor's kid. I'd be interested to hear more about what you do/teach.