(Close Window)
Topic: Card on ceiling
I just got Ammar's card on ceiling, and I'm finding the instruction booklet a little hard to follow when it describes how the rubber band should be wrapped. Any video tutorials or places you can direct me to better explain?

Thanks!

Jude
It doesn't get any better.
[quote]On Sep 6, 2019, magicfish wrote:
It doesn't get any better. [/quote]

Haha, ouch.
[quote]On Sep 6, 2019, judeh wrote:
I just got Ammar's card on ceiling, and I'm finding the instruction booklet a little hard to follow when it describes how the rubber band should be wrapped. Any video tutorials or places you can direct me to better explain?

Thanks!

Jude [/quote]

Check out the "worlds greatest magic: card on ceiling" dvd or download. It has multiple routines for card on ceiling from different magicians including Michael Ammar. They go through it in great detail step by step. Very affordable as well. Also David Stone makes great use of his "zenith" gimmick for his card on ceiling. Worth looking at.
Card on Ceiling by Jamy Ian Swiss:

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/magic-dvds/card-on-ceiling-swiss/

I think this is a great effect - looks amazing.
I gave my version of Card On Ceiling on the Perverse Magic thread of the Genii Forum on March 7, 2004 and it appears on page 30 of "Gerald Deutsch's Perverse Magic: The First Sixteen Years".

There is NO rubber band nor any gimmick used and there is an "out" should the card not stick.
On one of Bill Malone's tapes, he considers Cards Across and Card on the Ceiling as his 2 strongest card tricks! As others in the Café mention, Jude, there are many variations (didn't know Gerald Deutsch had a no-gimmick one...yay). Can't help on how to follow Ammar's booklet, but the trick is included in one of his LandL dvds. Lynn
I explain my versions of card in wallet and card on ceiling here:

https://www.popsmagic.com/store/p44/Pop_Haydn%27s_Specific_Resonance_--_A_Routine_for_the_Ambitious_Card_~_DOWNLOADABLE_VIDEO.html