(Close Window)
Topic: Max Krause Apps
Hi guys...
i know everything that happened was *** tragic and unexpected and we lost a good magician / friend...
But is anyone here who knows what will happen with Maxs Apps now???
The support will be still provided by someone else?

Thanks
I am worried and wondering the same thing... I love max apps and very sad to learn about max but also worried
Max and I got on very well and had many chats over DM's, he was a really great guy. I would be willing to work on them in my free time if anyone can set that up.

Myke
x
As usual: Myke, you are simply a great guy! I love your character and honesty. To all other: Myke would be the right person; and there are not many around like him. Jan
Without a doubt, Myke, is the best guy for the job.
Myke keeping these alive would really be a best case scenario. Fingers crossed!
What a nice legacy for the man who had time for everybody. I noticed that tell a foto has stopped working now
It appears unanimously agreed that Myke is best suited to take on the task. Does anyone know how to get access to the source code for these apps? That is the key to maintaining them.

[quote]On Feb 26, 2020, Myke Phillips wrote:
Max and I got on very well and had many chats over DM's, he was a really great guy. I would be willing to work on them in my free time if anyone can set that up.

Myke
x [/quote]
Hi guys,

I just wanted to say a few things.

I am very happy to work on Maxs apps in my free time as long as the family can profit from me building those apps. otherwise, if its just for magicians to have an updated version of Maxs apps then there is no point because it seems unfair that others should profit from me building the apps. I think that the family should profit. Maybe we could have some kind of fund where you guys make a donation and when we get to a certain point I can start to build it knowing that the family are going to be looked after.
I hope this comes across the way that I mean it in a good way.

Myke X
All totally fair concerns.

Whatever pool is built for funding, I know Id certainly be a contributor.
I would be happy to pay for the apps in some way. It would be amazing for Max if this could happen does anybody know if there is anybody working on this.
Paul Falstad on facebook has been slowly working on some of these apps in the background. He just re-released mental killer and worked on Menta-List previously.
I upgraded my Mental Killer app just before Max had his terrible accident. What a loss! So sad. Im also sad to have seemingly lost access to the app. I now see Mr. Falstad owns it, but I cant seem to now use what I paid for without paying again. Anyone else having this issue and if so, what are you doing to resolve? I did send an email to Mr. Falstad and hopefully he help out, but who knows?
I think if you email him he'll give you a code. If you had it before.
Hi, I agree too, I hope this will be resolved.

[url=https://shareit.onl/]SHAREit[/url] [url=https://mxplayer.pro/]MX Player[/url]
Why are there all these new profiles that have random app links under all their posts?