(Close Window)
Topic: Hysteria by Chad Long - Video
Hi guys, just getting the hang of this one handed version of a chink a chink or coin matrix or whatever you prefer to call it. Doing this with the larger Peace Dollars. Constructive criticism welcomed. Thank you.
https://youtu.be/12JdH9aIyQY
I'm no expert but I thought it looked great.

Very magical (I love the Lennon song too).
Thanks Last Laugh. Mind Games, I thought it was appropriate. 😁
That looks terrific. I purchased the Hysteria video and I know it's not as easy to do as you make it look. I've practiced it a fair bit and I'm not anywhere near as smooth as you are.

Great job!

Mark
Not any good for video as it just looks like video editing.

What's with the overly loud music, kills the effect and my ear drums.

How about making a new video and use your words like you would in the real world. Presentation is everything, pretend you are showing a spectator.
Not being a coin guy, I can look at this from a layman's point of view and I thought it was great. It was brief and to the point unlike a lot of coin work that just seems to go on and on. I didn't see any
obvious editing and as far as the music is concerned, I totally disagree with Bill. Perhaps your volume was turned up to high but it seemed perfectly fine and appropriate to me. Not every effect requires verbalization and especially since this was a demonstration and not a performance.
Thank you all. Even Bill Hegbli for such a great compliment that my effect looked like video editing. :)
As for the music, I just attached it to my video from my music collection on my phone and hadn't realized it was that loud. I'll turn it down a bit on the youtube settings.
Not too loud IMO either.