(Close Window)
Topic: Dusheck;s angels
Https://youtu.be/lZLl1Z5uaT8 this is a steve dusheck effect I call dusheck's angels
Nice. Where can this be found. I have searched and came up empty. Thanks
Very nice!

I really miss Steve Dusheck, he was the best...He was a tremendous thinker & creator of magic, and a pretty darn good magician as well. On top of that, a really wonderful human being...simply magical.
[quote]On Oct 19, 2019, clars wrote:
Nice. Where can this be found. I have searched and came up empty. Thanks [/quote]

This has not been available for many years. I sold mine here on the Café many years ago. It was a set of plastic playing cards, with a gimmick on one card. This was used to "convince" the spectator for the Matrix effect.

It did not sell well because, you guessed it, it was not Bicycle playing cards. I a sure many have it in the bottom of their drawer with none used magic effects.

With all the copies of the late Steve Dusheck's magic, I can't believe at least one gaff coin maker has not brought this back to market.
Steve Dusheck's gaff is nice, but not necessary for either a quarter or a half dollar Matrix effect. Bicycle back cards ARE a requirement, however.
Steve Dusheck was very clever. You can do so much more with the gimmick mentioned above, attached is a brief video of myself performing a coin matrix and jumbo coin production with this, all Dusheck`s ideas. I built the gimmick myself into a poker size card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvv_QwrMSvs&t=158s

Chuck C.