(Close Window)
Topic: The Blue Illusion
Wow! This looks amazingly clean- no cover

https://www.jbtvusa.com/p/j-b-products/the-blue-illusion-by-yarden-aviv

I must say that this looks so good. It is by far the cleanest ALL-AROUND
color-changing card box I have ever seen.

A BLUE BICYCLE card box is picked up off your table. It is shown to your audience in the fairest possible manner; no cover of any kind.

The box is opened and a RED DECK is slid half way out. With just a wave the ENTIRE BOX VISUALLY changes color to RED. THIS REALLY HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED. ALL 6 SIDES CAN BE SHOWN.

The deck is removed and spread FACE UP. Your spectator names ANY CARD; no force of any kind.

The freely named card is flipped face down. It is the ONLY BLUE-BACKED CARD in the ENTIRE DECK. The named card is flipped face up and laid on the red card box. The deck is shown; there are no other BLUE CARDS in the deck.
At this point you explain it's all been an illusion.

The box was NEVER BLUE, there are NO BLUE cards in the deck and finally the card they named was also never really blue. The spectator turns over the card themselves; IT IS NOW RED.

This is a fantastic routine, that's super easy to do. It comes with all the custom-made props.
That's beautiful.
I believe this was available at Blackpool this year. Perhaps someone bought it.
Hmmm- I thought I knew what this was (considering Mark Mason is involved), but then got to the part about no elastic thread or dental dams? Neat. Still, I hope the gimmick is easy to repair/rebuild as I am sure it would suffer wear and tear after repeated use.
The cleanest all around color changing box your spectators will ever witness. All 6 sides can be clearly shown. Then, with no force, your spectator names any card and you show it to be the only blue backed card in the entire deck. An easy to do, Mark Mason ingenious effect. Comes with gimmicks. Supply your own USPCC Bicycle deck.

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=65885

Best regards,
Titanas
Looks sweet! Reminds me of Shadeshift by SansMinds. But this looks way better and doesn't require DIY.
I have one. It's great. I've always thought a color changing box is the most logical follow up to a color changing deck but never really found any that I love until I saw Blue Illusion. Though I personally wouldn't routine it the way it's routined in the demo. I like to remove the blue deck from the box, do a color changing deck routine and then as I'm putting the red cards back into the case, say, "Wait this doesn't make any sense..." Turn the box red and put the cards away. To me it feels like the end of a routine, not the beginning.

P.S. I hadn't watched the full trailer till just now. I had no idea I was quoted! Ha! I must have said that to Mark Mason in the dealer room when I first saw it. :)
Yes bought this at Blackpool this year and itís a brilliant gimmick and itís also very easy to do and will last .
Very easy to repair when it eventually becomes necessary because as mentioned in the ad if doesnít use thread or elastics .
I do like the routine supplied but prefer Cameronís take as I prefer to put the box away after the change .
I mean itís very clean and it locks in place but I still prefer it going away after the major eye candy , Gaz 🙂
This does look terrific (pure eye candy), but I'm wondering how quick and efficient the reset is (like do you need to run to the bathroom?) and if the box is durable enough for strolling or is it better suited for parlor/close-up.
Reset takes about 1 second and you can just turn away for that second and you are done .Yes very durable for strolling , hope that helps Gaz 🙂
Thank you...Gaz, sounds REALLY Good!
I got this early on as well. It's the best color changing card box I've come across. I prefer to do the change at the end of the routine as Cameron mentioned.
Hey everyone!
My name is Yarden Aviv, the creator of The Blue Illusion.
Thank you all for the nice words, never expected such great response!

Iím here to answer any question you may have.

Thanks again,

Yarden
Going to definately pick this up pure eye candy ! even the routine is nice !
The routine supplied is great itís just you want the box out while you finish the routine for it all to make sense and although it locks that would be risky with grabbing hands . Either do the routine in reverse and pocket the deck and box then or another colour changing deck routine first .
I do like the routine though super simple yet very strong . Brilliant creation by Yarden and something like I have never ever seen before you wonít be disappointed with this one Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Dec 9, 2019, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
I got this early on as well. It's the best color changing card box I've come across. I prefer to do the change at the end of the routine as Cameron mentioned. [/quote]

same here!
Agreed great effect, pick yours up here www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/blue-illusion-gimmick-and-online-instructions-by-mark-mason
I wonder if there is a way to use this in conjunction with David Regal's "Sudden Deck"? Obviously as Deck Switch would have to take place but how cool would that sequence be!
Looks very nice. To clarify, before hitting "buy" button, I love the simplicity of Dai Vernon's color changing deck. So, with this box, can one bring out the "blue" deck from the blue box, do the routine to change the deck to red, put the "red" deck halfway?? into the box, change the box to red and put all away?

Does that deck have to be halfway in the box to make the color change?

Thanks much!!
Yes MSD921 you can do all that for sure .
The deck only has to be in halfway purely to get the weight and momentum for the change .
Itís a great gimmick that works well Gaz 🙂
Message: Posted by: Aaron Smith Magic (Dec 12, 2019 02:33PM)
[quote]On Dec 12, 2019, MSD921 wrote:
Looks very nice. To clarify, before hitting "buy" button, I love the simplicity of Dai Vernon's color changing deck. So, with this box, can one bring out the "blue" deck from the blue box, do the routine to change the deck to red, put the "red" deck halfway?? into the box, change the box to red and put all away? Does that deck have to be halfway in the box to make the color change? Thanks much!! [/quote]

That is exactly how I use it. It works very well.
Hi everyone,

here is my review of Abandoned by Dennis Reinsma & Blue Illusion by Yarden Aviv.

Hope it helps :)

[youtube]Sw6cGfbO7ps[/youtube]

Best,
Kaan
Iím a little confused with this review, I thought all 6 sides could be shown ??
After the change you can show all 6 sides, but before the change only 5
They can be after the change and even before the change up until you pull out the tuck flap . Even then your hand covers that so you can still show all sides except the end your hand is naturally covering . At the end itís all as it should be and locked in place and you can fairly show it all round .
Itís a great gimmick I doubt anyone who buys this will be disappointed imo Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Dec 12, 2019, JOurneyjoe wrote:
I wonder if there is a way to use this in conjunction with David Regal's "Sudden Deck"? Obviously as Deck Switch would have to take place but how cool would that sequence be! [/quote]

Hi J0urneyjoe,
Although a great idea, both effects uses a completely gimmicked case that was specially made. Each for its own purpose.
Therefore unfortunately, due to the way they function, they can't be combined.
[quote]On Dec 12, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Yes MSD921 you can do all that for sure .
The deck only has to be in halfway purely to get the weight and momentum for the change .
Itís a great gimmick that works well Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

But to do Vernon's Color Changing Deck, you should pull out the deck once to perform it. I don't see how to combine Vernon's trick and The Blue Illusion.
You can have any deck and any set up you wish in the box . This can be bought out and any routine done before changing the card box once they are finally put 2/3ís of the way back in at the end of the routine Gaz 🙂
Oh, thank you very much. It is a good news. The deck case doesn't change its colour, even it contains nothing, during performance of Vernon's trick (or anything else), does it?
No I donít think so Gaz 🙂
Can you leave the deck box on the table BEFORE changing colour, during card performance? I've heard that the box cannot be closely watched for a long time AFTER colour change. But the box can be left on the table BEFORE colour change, say for 2 minutes during Vernon's Colour Changing Deck?
Yes it can be left on the table before the change .
After the change itís even better as itís locked in place so better still Gaz 🙂
Any recommendations on a really good colour changing deck routine to perform before the box change ?
Thank you in advance
Oblivion by JB magic kind regards Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Dec 14, 2019, AceFace wrote:
Any recommendations on a really good colour changing deck routine to perform before the box change ?
Thank you in advance [/quote]

Roberto Giobbi's Color Changing Deck is good.
See video:
https://k52.media/prodotto/color-changing-deck/

Darko
Agreed Darko thanks for the link Gaz 🙂
Paul Harris' Color Stunner. Or my own Redoner. :)
I took the liberty of pre-ordering this at Penguin. Looked pretty good to me. I also had the same idea many of you did that it would go great with the Vernon color changing deck, so Iíve been busily brushing up on that routine.

The last instant color changing box I owned was a long time back with Rob Bromleyís color changing box...but that used elastics. I understand that this one does not, which I thought was a big plus.
This trick made me break my preorder rule, dang it.

I hope The Blue Illusion is as good as those who have it say it is.

Not having this but thinking about performing it, I like the suggestions to make the box color change part of the finish/climax. I was thinking of placing the spectators "blue card" on the table, inserting the cards and doing the color-changing box as part of a magical gesture towards the card where the box and card change together.
Nice idea Kaliix I like it Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Dec 12, 2019, Kaan wrote:
Hi everyone,

here is my review of Abandoned by Dennis Reinsma & Blue Illusion by Yarden Aviv.

Best,
Kaan [/quote]

Yikes. I pre-ordered this and now I'm feeling a little unsure. I have come to trust Kaan's reviews and this one has me concerned about the construction and reliability of the gimmick.
If it helps ease some of you I have had this for about a year, it's very durable and constructed very well
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the review very helpful!

Best,
Kaan [/quote]
Message: Posted by: Aaron Smith Magic (Dec 16, 2019 02:26PM)
I've had this for about a year as well and have not had any of the issues specified in the review by Kaan. It's worth noting that Mark Mason is awesome about exchanging any of his products that don't work as they should.
[quote]On Dec 16, 2019, bosami wrote:

Yikes. I pre-ordered this and now I'm feeling a little unsure. I have come to trust Kaan's reviews and this one has me concerned about the construction and reliability of the gimmick. [/quote]

Keep in mind that there is a chance that I just may have received a unit that was a little "weaker". Doesn't have to be the case with yours. Even if it is, you are very likely to get it exchanged.
Yes had mine since February , its extremely durable and you can easily reinforce it if you wanted to anyway .
Kaan must have got a one off duff unit imo , great clever unique gimmick Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Dec 16, 2019, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
I've had this for about a year as well and have not had any of the issues specified in the review by Kaan. It's worth noting that Mark Mason is awesome about exchanging any of his products that don't work as they should. [/quote]

Excellent. Good to know. Thanks!
A bit disappointed this doesnít come with any cards.
The ad copy says ďUSPCC Bicycle cardsĒ which lead me to believe it comes with them.
Just received mine today. I have the same issue as Kaan I believe.
Iíll ask for a replacement.
This doesn't bode well.....possibly a bad batch!

If Mark is a member, then hopefully he will chip in.
I really want to buy this, but I'm reluctant to place an order until after all these quality matters have been sorted out.
Has anyone received this yet and willing to give us a review, it looks so good but Iíve been hearing that there a few issues with the build quality which really surprises me because everything Iíve ever purchased from Mark has been top quality. Iíve ordered but living on a tiny island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean means it will take around 4 weeks to arrive. Iím so looking forward to performing this, I will definitely perform a colour change deck routine first and use the box change as the climax.
I have it. Its the best color changing box I've seen. No issues with the build quality on mine. Like others have also mentioned, I use it as the finale of my color changing deck routine - I was not a fan of the main routine provided.
Yes like I have said itís a brilliant change and my gimmick works flawlessly Gaz 🙂
My gimmick works cool and looks good. I would not shove this in the pocket so I am not sure how much use I will get out of it. It is not delicate per say but it is made of cardboard.
I place an elastic band around the centre width when itís in the blue state in my pocket ( those who have this will know why ) . I also reinforce all gimmicks of this nature with magic invisible tape as soon as I get them .
Best wishes Gaz 🙂
Good tips Gaz
Pleasure my Cafť friends , Merry Christmas to you all
Gaz 🙂
Got mine this morning and I am happy with the build, a few issues to manage but none too difficult to resolve.

Like many I am going to ditch the supplied effect and do a deck change followed by the box change, seems more organic and ends on a high, just trying to figure out the best deck change to use.

Vanishing Inc. sell a DVD 'Worlds greatest Magic - Color Changing decks' - which includes:-

Marlo's Color-Changing Deck Routine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fttpi-wOL-s&vl=it -
Color-Changing Deck - Harry Lorayne
Color-Changing Deck - Michael Ammar
Color-Changing Deck - Johnny Thompson
Miracolor - Boris Wild
Color Triumphant by Drek Dingle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6eq6p7turI
Color-Changing Deck - John Mendoza

Also check out:-

Slightly Better by Ben Daggers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4nODRTkZhc

Color Blind by Matthew Johnson - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Uwmd2I218

John Bannon's Strangers Gallery -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5lOzmEWqwc

David Regal's colour Changing deck - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-helnO83Qs0

Mystique Color changing deck by David Looseley - https://www.magicshop.co.uk/mystique-color-changing-deck-dvd-and-gimmicks-by-david-loosely?utm_source=google_shopping&kw=&ci=45067849281&network=g&pm=&cid=203008041&aid=16416016881&tid=pla-81473191161&dev=c&mt=&lim=&lpm=100688

Some are easier than others to track down and some use the gaffed card that comes with the effect ....Anyone got a favorite?
I've received mine, and the quality problems in the gimmick make it unworkable. I can't even place the box flat on a tabletop without construction issues tipping the gaff. Really disappointing. It's going back and I'm wondering if I even want to roll the dice on getting a "good one" as a replacement.
Another worrying review!!!!!
I ordered directly from mark so hopefully when it arrives it wonít have any issues....
I will be surprised if it has any issues direct from Mark .
I canít even see what can go wrong with these unless the m.gn.ts are in the wrong place in the construction process Gaz 🙂
Received mine yesterday and have not had any issues, it was a simple set up and I'll be using this!
I donít think itís made so that you can put it in a table while it is blue Iíd that is your intention.
[quote]On Dec 24, 2019, Xcath1 wrote:
I donít think itís made so that you can put it in a table while it is blue Iíd that is your intention. [/quote]

Why do you say that? I put it on the table in itís blue state.
I think I misspoke sorry. You are correct. Ok just got it and was playing with it
Very pleased with mine
A typical Mark Mason gem
I just got Mystique color changing deck so this will be the perfect ending ...
Got mine a few days ago and finally found the super glue and sealed the bottom of the case. Gimmick works perfectly after a few "practice flips."

I will be keeping SPECTRUM by R.Paul Wilson in the "blue" case and remove it, perform Spectrum and as a second kicker, return it to the case and change it to red as well.

So looking forward to this!
I pre-ordered this fr͏o͏m Penguin around the 13íth of this month, and have yet to see it arrive in my mailbox. They supposedly shipped the 16íth, so iím wondering what the heck is going on.
[quote]On Dec 16, 2019, JackMagic wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hope it helps :)í
Thanks for the good review!

Thanks for the review very helpful!

Best,
Kaan [/quote] [/quote]
[quote]On Dec 27, 2019, daffydoug wrote:
I pre-ordered this fr͏o͏m Penguin around the 13íth of this month, and have yet to see it arrive in my mailbox. They supposedly shipped the 16íth, so iím wondering what the heck is going on. [/quote]

My take is that while you were on the first pre-order list, your position was past their allotted inventory and you were bumped in the second allotment queue.

(I saw that, that was happening and got mine from Hocus Pocus, quickly with free shipping.)
My penguin account page said it was shipped on the 16íth....
It's a typical Mark Mason very flat folded light cardboard envelope, so there is something amiss then for sure. You should have received it by now.
My penguin account page said it was shipped on the 16íth.... [/quote]

If it was shipped First Class mail with no tracking number then contact Penguin about it. It's probably stuck under the seat of a postal truck somewhere.
Got mine today! Love it!

Well made and looks like this will last a long time.
I have photo copied a modern box end flap and stuck it over the one supplied .
That is because in its Blue state when it comes it is in Red saying Bicycle 808 and that is harder to cover than having an up to date Bicycle flap end .
Those who have it will get what I mean , just grab a new blue bike deck and you will see the discrepancy Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Dec 28, 2019, videoman wrote:
My penguin account page said it was shipped on the 16íth.... [/quote]

If it was shipped First Class mail with no tracking number then contact Penguin about it. It's probably stuck under the seat of a postal truck somewhere. [/quote]

Penguin said if I donít get it by New Yearís Day let them know. I assume they are willing to acknowledge there is a problem at that time. I have a sneaking suspicion they are going to acknowledge what I already know in my gut.

Iíve ordered several other things from other companies, and they arrived in record time. Even one item from Penguin ordered on the 20íth, which came in a couple days. So Blue Illusion had a four day JUMP on that item!!
[quote]On Dec 28, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I have photo copied a modern box end flap and stuck it over the one supplied .
That is because in its Blue state when it comes it is in Red saying Bicycle 808 and that is harder to cover than having an up to date Bicycle flap end .
Those who have it will get what I mean , just grab a new blue bike deck and you will see the discrepancy Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

As a magician, I noticed that as well. However, since I just quickly take out my blue Spectrum deck and leave the case on the table, while first changing a selected card, then the deck and lastly the case itself to red while replacing the deck, I don't think a regular spectator will be burning the case at all as it sits empty on the table during the process.
I am sure you are right but as it was easy to make it perfect and I was at that stage doing the supplied routine I thought why not Gaz 🙂
Anyone who purchased his and is perhaps looking for a color-changing deck routine to go with it, [url=https://llepub.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_4&products_id=234&zenid=b9060de01e5f8ots6o58dfvbc3]WGM Color-changing Decks[/url] is on sale for $4.95.

There are some good routines on the download which could be combined with TBI.
Got mine from Penguin. Its quite well made and the box looks really good. Unfortunately the gimmick locks in place only 60 percent of the time..
Joe,

Just curious when you placed your order, when it was shipped and how long it took for it to arrive in your mailbox.

I ordered mine on Dec 13íth, and am still waiting.
Try pre-bending the locking **** part prior to the effect. That will help that last part come around and stay when doing the change.

[quote]On Dec 29, 2019, JoeB01 wrote:
Got mine from Penguin. Its quite well made and the box looks really good. Unfortunately the gimmick locks in place only 60 percent of the time.. [/quote]
[quote]On Dec 29, 2019, Kaliix wrote:
Try pre-bending the locking **** part prior to the effect. That will help that last part come around and stay when doing the change. [/quote]

thanks for the hint!

[quote]On Dec 29, 2019, daffydoug wrote:
Joe,

Just curious when you placed your order, when it was shipped and how long it took for it to arrive in your mailbox.

I ordered mine on Dec 13íth, and am still waiting. [/quote]

I've ordered it on the 16th december and it arrived one week later :)
Blue Illusion is very visual but won't last long. I used it over Christmas for a week and the box is now ripping and looking tatty. It's only cardboard after all and should have been made out of a more durable material for heavy use. Can't keep on buying a new box every month at £30.
I wonder if placing scotch tape along all of the inside folds would extend its life?
Yes definitely a good idea , I do this with all my gimmicks of this nature .
I use invisible magic scotch tape .
Happy New Year to all Gaz 🙂
I have not tried tape on this gimmick although it seems reasonable I am not sure it wouldnít affect the function. I am concerned about the box itself as much as the gimmick. My card boxes age quickly. When I used Little Window, I used to carry it in a little pouch. I think a loose fitting card clip would work as well although all of these ideas limit portability a little. Illusion, did you find using the gimmick or transport caused the wear"?
I carry all my decks in these prior to the actual pocket load before the gig .
https://www.plasticboxshop.co.uk/home-storage-c1/playing-card-plastic-storage-box-p102

Little door I think you are referring to I have 10 different force gimmicks and use it every gig . Brilliant quirky effect Gaz 🙂
Yes. I meant Little Door. Wonderful effect
Hmmm, VI says this about my preorder:

"A quick note to let you know that your order of Blue Illusion is delayed due to circumstances that are out of our control.

We are working hard to get stock in as soon as possible. Currently, we anticipate stock arriving in about two weeks."
Finally received blue illusion after all these weeks.

I like it! I really like it!

Iím a cappy hamper!
I repurpose all of the clear plastic boxes that my Card-Shark decks come in whenever I order any. They make very functional and inexpensive deck protectors.
Well, inexpensive if you are placing an order anyway. :)
All due respect, I have buyers remorse with this. I should have taken my cue from Kaan's review.

I'm sure it's fine for some - but to me, this is way too knacky. Even when you execute the move perfectly - there is audible sound (which is not a deal breaker, for me) but visually - it just doesn't pass muster for my audience.
You must be executing wrong and also doing it in a church or library as it works flawlessly and itís self working imho Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Jan 29, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
You must be executing wrong and also doing it in a church or library as it works flawlessly and itís self working imho Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

There is only one way to execute the trick, it either works or it doesn't. Like I said - I don't really care about the noise - the visual itself is just not convincing enough for me. If it works for you, great. I wouldn't even do this for kids.

Also 'self working' is not really applicable here. That would indicate the magi has virtually nothing to do - and the trick will work. You not only have something to do (a movement) but you MUST do it right or it will fail in front of your spectator. That's not self working to me. You are going to need to practice this motion as there are all kinds of ways one could mess up. Your fingers could get in the way, the loose cards in the deck could slip, you could snap your wrist too hard, not enough, the f**p may fail...there are WAY too many pitfalls to consider this 'self working.'
Not in my opinion at all , of course if you donít let go of the flap it wonít work .
Thatís like saying if you pick up up the wrong pile in the 21 card trick it will fail , do you want it to do it magically for you ?
If so itís laughable as you cannot possibly fail with this , itís like sometimes saying you canít take a deck of cards out of the box without sometimes dropping a card .
This is as basic as basic can be it really truly is , I could teach a monkey to do this in 10 minutes and infact even my girlfriend Gaz 🙂
Not in my opinion at all , of course if you donít let go of the flap it wonít work .
Thatís like saying if you pick up up the wrong pile in the 21 card trick it will fail , do you want it to do it magically for you ?
If so itís laughable as you cannot possibly fail with this , itís like sometimes saying you canít take a deck of cards out of the box without sometimes dropping a card .
This is as basic as basic can be it really truly is , I could teach a monkey to do this in 10 minutes and infact even my girlfriend Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

:applause:

I'm not sure your girlfriend would appreciate being compared to a monkey, but that's none of my business. :rotf:

Either way, mine is going back. Other magi can read our comments and decide for themselves on whether or not to take the plunge for the $$$. There are other nay-sayers on this thread besides me, and they're right regarding the construction of the gimmick as well. I don't think it's going to hold up over time. Just watch Kaan's review and read between the lines. I don't believe he received a faulty gimmick, I think he just knows that the gimmick itself is knacky. He's too kind to throw it under the bus completely.
Well yeah itís just opinions but to be fair I havenít even seen Kaans review as I didnít need to as I bought this a day before last years Blackpool convention because I had access to the dealers hall a full day before the event when Mark Mason was setting up . I have used this for a year and itís been perfect , yes I always strengthen nearly every gimmick I buy and make it my own from the outset . Its been a great effect and continues to work beautifully for me .
I canít agree with you as then we would both be wrong , but all the very best to you Gaz 🙂
Well yeah itís just opinions but to be fair I havenít even seen Kaans review as I didnít need to as I bought this a day before last years Blackpool convention because I had access to the dealers hall a full day before the event when Mark Mason was setting up . I have used this for a year and itís been perfect , yes I always strengthen nearly every gimmick I buy and make it my own from the outset . Its been a great effect and continues to work beautifully for me .
I canít agree with you as then we would both be wrong , but all the very best to you Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

Cheers, Gaz. :)
Message: Posted by: Aaron Smith Magic (Jan 29, 2020 06:00PM)
Still using mine, and it still works perfectly. Never had one issue with it not working the way it was intended.
Has anyone had problems with the loud snapping sound when doing the flip? Even when I talk the sound is noticeable to the audience.
Iím not crazy about that click. Probably best to do the effect in a noisy environment.
[quote]On Jan 29, 2020, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
Still using mine, and it still works perfectly. Never had one issue with it not working the way it was intended. [/quote]

Yup. Had to replace the ďhingeĒ only once, but it took me all of ten seconds.
It definitely makes noise however whoís to say a magic box doesnít make a noise when it changes color?
Yes when Doctors Whoís Tardis disappears it makes an incredible noise Gaz 🙂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"The wheezing of the TARDIS was actually generated when Brian Hodgson, then the studio manager at theRadiophonic Workshop, dragged one of his house-keys along the strings of a broken piano. ...."

so, all you need to cover the sound of the gimmick is a broken piano and and key!
Hey there!

I just posted a review of this on my YouTube channel! You should go check it out if you want to :)

[youtube]VTxuW7sDM6I[/youtube]
https://youtu.be/VTxuW7sDM6I

Hope it helps!
Tyler
Great review!
Good Review Tyler.