(Close Window)
Topic: Blank/black pages
Some time when I'm signing on it go to a black/blank page before going to what I wanted on just coming on to M C -or sometimes in between going to another forum - is it my p/c or just glitches
FYI:

https://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=706151&forum=50
These are two different issues. The link provided by Animated Puppets refers to long delays in loading pages. This issue is blank/black pages. Neither of which are directly related to Café programming.
On the other thread I described the latency (wait) and black screens as well.

Today I have noticed a lot more black screens when switching between threads/sections.
This is definitely a tech issue which I cannot address. It isn't happening on our end and hasn't been reported by any other members. If we can't duplicate the problem, it's often unresolvable.
It happens quite often (slow loads and black screens) when I use my iPad but have no issues when using my Android phone. I was chalking it up towards planned obsolescence in the apple industry.
I'm on a Dell laptop so I don't think it is a platform issue.
This is also happening on all my devices, HP and Acer computers, and iPhones, iPad, Android and Fire tablets are all experiencing these issues. Both on Wi-Fi and cell service.

Robert