(Close Window)
Topic: Mark Mason's BlackPool Release- "The No-choice Wallet"
Has anyone received an email from Mark Mason about a new effect called "The No-Choice Wallet". Sounds amazing! No video demo yet so I am wondering how clean this actually looks. Here is the ad copy:

No Choice Wallet
By Tony Miller

A Mark Mason Magic Exclusive.

18 months ago, Tony Miller sent me an idea using a small leather credit card/money holder wallet. Although I loved the concept, in my opinion, it really needed to be redesigned. Tony has now tweaked and re-tweaked this incredible concept. I was then set the task of thinking of a routine as good as the wallet itself.

Here it is..
A small credit card wallet is placed on the table. A deck of cards is GENUINELY SHUFFLED. The spectator removes ANY CARD. This card is slid into the clear credit card holder (NO SWITCH ETC)

The wallet is flipped over so to show a money clip on the back. Under the clip, there is one banknote. (ANY NOTE FROM ANY COUNTRY CAN BE USED). The wallet is HANDED TO THE SPECTATOR.

THEY remove the note from the clip. Written on the note, in big bold black marker, is: YOU WILL CHOOSE THE JACK OF CLUBS.

THEY slide out THEIR CHOSEN CARD. It really is the JACK OF CLUBS!

You claim they really had NO CHOICE. The SAME deck is handed to them: EVERY CARD IS BLANK!

You will love the method, it is such a brilliant idea.

The wallet is only 3 3/4 inches x 2 3/4 inches (9.5cm x 7.5cm)
You can put everyday objects inside, cash, cards, driver's licence etc
Also comes with other bonus ideas and handlings.
It can be a different card every time.
INCREDIBLE PRICE FOR THIS QUALITY AND EFFECT. ONLY $50.00
Itís already on Blackpool 2020 releases Gaz 🙂

We did not expect to receive these in time for the Blackpool Magic Convention. We only have a limited number. Every piece is hand made by Tony Miller.

You will not believe how clean the NO CHOICE WALLET really is

ONLY AVAILABLE DIRECT FROM US!!

PLEASE NOTE
THIS EFFECT IS NOT OFFICIALLY RELEASED.
IT IS NOT YET LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE.

ANY QUESTIONS
You can contact me by email
Email: jbmmarkmason@aol.com

No Choice Wallet
By Tony Miller

18 months ago, Tony Miller sent me an idea using a small leather credit card/money holder wallet. Although I loved the concept, in my opinion, it really needed to be redesigned. Tony has now tweaked and re-tweaked this incredible concept. I was then set the task of thinking of a routine as good as the wallet itself.

Here it is..
A small credit card wallet is placed on the table. A deck of cards is GENUINELY SHUFFLED. The spectator removes ANY CARD. This card is slid into the clear credit card holder (NO SWITCH ETC)

The wallet is flipped over so to show a money clip on the back. Under the clip, there is one banknote. (ANY NOTE FROM ANY COUNTRY CAN BE USED). The wallet is HANDED TO THE SPECTATOR.

THEY remove the note from the clip. Written on the note, in big bold black marker, is: YOU WILL CHOOSE THE JACK OF CLUBS.

THEY slide out THEIR CHOSEN CARD. It really is the 7 OF CLUBS!
Itís on Blackpool 2020 new releases Gaz 🙂

You claim they really had NO CHOICE. The SAME deck is handed to them: EVERY CARD IS BLANK!

INCREDIBLE PRICE FOR THIS QUALITY AND EFFECT £40.00
Except it was the 7 of Clubs for the reveal which wasnít as impressive imho Gaz 🙂
At least itís the same suit. :sun:
Mark sent out another Email as that was a typo and it should say Jack of Clubs instead of 7 of Clubs.

Robert
Website New Ideas Contact Testimonials

My apologies for the massive typo in the original newsletter. It should read. THEY slide out THEIR CHOSEN CARD. It really is the JACK OF CLUBS!

We did not expect to receive these in time for the Blackpool Magic Convention. We only have a limited number. Every piece is hand made by Tony Miller.

You will not believe how clean the NO CHOICE WALLET really is

ONLY AVAILABLE DIRECT FROM US!!

PLEASE NOTE
THIS EFFECT IS NOT OFFICIALLY RELEASED.
IT IS NOT YET LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE.

ANY QUESTIONS

No Choice Wallet
By Tony Miller

Here it is..

THEY slide out THEIR CHOSEN CARD. It really is the JACK OF CLUBS!

It can be a different card every time.

INCREDIBLE PRICE FOR THIS QUALITY AND EFFECT £40.00
Sounds great. So what will MM be hawking at BP this year?
Post Icon Posted: Feb 3, 2020 01:20 pm gtx magic is on-line Reply with Quote Report this post to forum moderator 'Like' this post Click to view the We Like! List1
Mark Masons 3 new effects for Blackpool 2020

Hi Everyone
Welcome to our first newsletter of the year featuring our brand new 2020 releases. We appreciate all of our customers support in our line of products. This will be our 32nd year in the magic business, WE THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

It is exactly one week before we leave for the UK, where we will unveil 3 BRAND NEW ITEMS at the Blackpool Magic Convention. Be sure to come over and see them being demonstrated. Nothing beats seeing these effects done live.

1/ INITIAL SHOCK- MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

2/ KILLER IN MANILLA- YOU WILL JUST LOVE THE METHOD.

3/ COINCIDE - A BRILLIANT COIN GAFF.

PLEASE NOTE
NONE OF THESE EFFECTS ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED.
THEY ARE NOT YET LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE.

ANY QUESTIONS

INITIAL SHOCK
BY ALEX LATORRE

A spectator selects any card from the deck. They initial the face of their card, on BOTH ends. The rest of the deck is returned to the card box. The selected card is slid into the card box, so it protrudes for about half its length. No switch of ANY KIND, this REALLY is THEIR INITIALED CARD.
You now write your initials on the card box. In the blink of an eye, your initials jump from the BOX, onto their INITIALED CARD. You immediately remove the card and hand it to them.
Oh, one more thing... You also hand them the card box. IT'S FULLY EXAMINABLE.
Oh, one more thing... Nothing is PALMED or STOLEN away.
Oh, one more thing...Use ANY CARD BOX.
Oh, one more thing... It resets in 2 seconds and it is INSTANTLY repeatable with a DIFFERENT card every time.

A REAL MOMENT OF VISUAL MAGIC.. PRICE £25.00

COINCIDE BY PATRIK KUFFS

A brilliant idea, which uses a really clever method.

USE ANY DECK, ANY CARD BOX.

You offer to name a freely selected card under the most impossible conditions. You are so confident that you will name the card, you are willing to bet on it.

Here is exactly what happens.

A spectator removes ANY DECK from ANY CARD BOX and shuffles as much as they like. They now remove ANY card so NO ONE can see; even they do not see the card.

They slide the card into the card box. You now drop your bet into the card box - let's say, a half dollar, a UK £2 coin or Euro etc. The box is closed. There really is NO WAY to see in the box.

You take the deck and say, "If I cannot name the missing card in under 3 seconds, you win the bet and get to keep the coin". The deck is spread and you IMMEDIATELY name the card inside the box.

The coin and card are tipped out. EVERYTHING can be examined, the cards, the box, the coin, THE LOT.

Comes complete with a custom coin gaff, made to our usual INCREDIBLE STANDARDS.
You also receive, all the required props for a repeat second bet.

Each set includes

Magnetic gimmick holder and opener
Miniature shimmed card (2nd routine)
Custom made coin gaff

Coin Gaffs available in USA HALF DOLLAR, UK £2 COIN and EURO 50 CENT COIN. PRICE £50.00. YOU WILL CARRY THIS COIN WITH YOU.

OTHER COINCIDE SETS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO ORDER
MORGAN DOLLAR
WALKING LIBERTY
1964 HALF
SWISS FRANC
AUSTRALIAN 20 CENT
Contact Mark for prices on the above sets.

KILLER IN MANILLA
BY ALEX LATORRE

A METHOD LIKE NO OTHER!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EFFECT.

A regular Manilla envelope is freely shown on all sides and is placed on the table. Any card is selected, signed and then lost into the deck. You claim inside the envelope there is a $20 bill (any currency can be used). If you do not find the card, they can keep the money.

A card is removed, unfortunately it is not the correct signed card. The Manilla envelope is opened, INSIDE is a smaller envelope. This is opened, in there as promised, is a $20 bill. The money is removed from the envelope. As crazy as this sounds underneath the money is ONE CARD. The card is removed; it REALLY IS THEIR SIGNED CARD.

This is so good, I wish I could just describe the method. The gimmick is so well thought out. I have never seen ANYTHING like this before.

KEY POINTS
ANY SIGNED CARD
ANY DECK
ANY MONEY (NOTE) - USA, UK, EUROS ETC
NO PALMING OF ANY KIND
ENVELOPES ARE IN FULL VIEW
THE CARD REALLY IS IN THE INSIDE ENVELOPE (NO SWITCH)
RESETS IN 5 SECONDS

BRILLIANT EFFECT, COMES WITH ALL GIMMICKS £30.00
Perfection
Cha-ching!!! Thanks Gaz!
I ordered Manilla and Initial Shock. Should have them any day now.
I'm tired of card tricks.

But who am I so please move along.
I do this with my Himber wallet all the time !
Almost certain how this works, but if it can be cleanly done as in the promo (i.e., the spec can remove the card from the wallet), then I am interested. Tony Miller always makes beautifully crafted stuff.
[quote]On Feb 7, 2020, emyers99 wrote:
I ordered Manilla and Initial Shock. Should have them any day now. [/quote]

Anxious to hear your thoughts.
He's coming to the local Magic Road Show in March, I'll pick them up then...would love to see a demo of the Tony Miller one, as that sounds very interesting.
As someone above mentioned, though, I too am kind of tired of card tricks.
[quote]On Feb 7, 2020, tophatter wrote:
I do this with my Himber wallet all the time ! [/quote]

But is your himber examinable and allows the speccy to remove the card?
There's only one Tony Miller! :bigdance:
[quote]On Feb 8, 2020, westo wrote:
There's only one Tony Miller! :bigdance: [/quote]

I know a Tony Miller but he doesnít make quality wallets , so my guess is there is at least 2 !😂
This sounds really interesting! I may have to pick it up. I would like to see a live demo though. Although, Marks aways been upfront and honest about his products.
Mark Mason produces quality routines and props.
Unfortunately, I can't make the Blackpool convention.
So, I eagerly await reviews on these items!
I will be checking this out the day before the convention if Mark sets up the day before ( he normally does ) . I will post my initial thoughts here Gaz 🙂
There's only two Tony Miller's ! :bigdance:
[quote]On Feb 8, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I will be checking this out the day before the convention if Mark sets up the day before ( he normally does ) . I will post my initial thoughts here Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

Thanks Gaz
No problem Brett my friend Gaz 🙂
Just received notification from Mark that mine has shipped, and I should have it in couple of days. Will offer my thoughts then...
Great stuff rosariorose9 I very much look forward to it Gaz 🙂
Doomo - Thinking like a magician the Spectator could care less if they remove the card from the wallet the trick Is over ! and who lets anyone go through there wallet can I look through your wallet with cash & your credit cards NO ! Just my opinion here .
I mean you can do this with the Horwitz wallet as that locks as soon as you put the card in and hand it to them . They can only then open the force side ,
I think if you are going to go down the examinable route it comes down to how truly examinable it is if that is the selling point Gaz 🙂
Mines is on it's way also....I particularly like the design of this one tho...with 90 per cent of the card visible in the window ...there seem nothing untoward at all.
[quote]On Feb 12, 2020, westo wrote:
Mines is on it's way also....I particularly like the design of this one tho...with 90 per cent of the card visible in the window ...there seem nothing untoward at all. [/quote]

I agree westo I am looking forward to seeing Mark dem this Gaz 🙂
Ok, I have received this and had an opportunity to view the instructions.

The look, feel are pretty good and the quality of the wallet seems to be pretty good.

The instructions are temporary and it says that revised instructions are going to be uploaded at some later point, I hope that is correct. The instructions for the main routine, two versions, are over two videos and total approx. 9 minutes and 44 seconds, with another routine on a separate video clocking in at 3 minutes and 15 seconds. The instructions are adequate to get the point across, but that's about it. There is no live performance, no Mark Mason, etc... Again, I hope they do revise them as they are sparse.

The instructions recommend, and it really is needed but not absolutely necessary, another item that isn't included and you will have to find the materials and make it yourself -- this really should have been included.

I like the wallet and can, and probably will use it. I think it will play even though it isn't logical to put a card in the wallet to turn around a few seconds later and remove it -- but I had already considered that before I ordered and believe that to be a non-issue for the lay person. However, I will tell you that MOST people will be uncomfortable with the sleight necessary to pull this off, and with the current instructions there are no alternatives. When the instructions are updated, maybe they will include an alternate method and I haven't had it long enough to come up with anything else at this point. I have no issue with the method necessary and think that even there is an alternate included later, this is probably the most direct method and the one that I would probably use. I do wish they would have included the other item as I do believe that it better than the alternative, which was not addressed.

Overall, I think the item is good and probably worth the money to some, but it is currently an incomplete package.

Robert
Great review Robert. Thanks for posting.
Great review Robert I havenít watched the tutorial as yet but did see Mark dem this stack loads of times so I know what to do . However if like you say the instructions arenít complete they will be very soon fingers crossed Gaz 🙂
Killer in Manilla is top notch! Easy, direct and fooling!

[quote]On Feb 15, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Great review Robert I havenít watched the tutorial as yet but did see Mark dem this stack loads of times so I know what to do . However if like you say the instructions arenít complete they will be very soon fingers crossed Gaz 🙂 [/quote]
I agree with Nat on Killer In Manilla clever clever method Gaz 👍🙂
[quote]On Feb 15, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I agree with Nat on Killer In Manilla clever clever method Gaz 👍🙂 [/quote]

No Choice Wallet : Terrific with two excellent handlings!
No demo? Not having a demo is scary.
Where did you guys order from.
I am also interested and would like to have a closer look and probably order this.
Contact Mark Mason
Thanks for getting back to me. What would be the easiest/fastest way for me to contact him? Feel free to pm me if you wouldn't like to share personal contact information on this thread.
Thanks in advance.
I have watched the tutorial I liked it a lot . No frills but less is more with this I believe .
The move is simple , invisible and itís a devious well made gimmick .
I believe this effect will actually help a lot people who do a similar thing with a deck of cards and maybe are new to magic .
It will give a lot of confidence and also help your practice generally .
Iím very impressed with this Gaz 🙂
Can someone who has it post a picture here of what it looks like? Without exposing any of the secret features of course.
Jbmmarkmason@aol.com
Would love to see a pic too, if possible.
Mark posted this photo on his Facebook page, so should be OK to share here:
https://i.imgur.com/F4COopi.jpg
Thanks David
That looks like the ph one??
I know for a fact the one pictured at least is Tonyís , best wishes Gaz 🙂
Not sure if Tony Miller is active on the Cafť.
But if you are Tony was this originally called the hydra wallet?
I think I bought it from you a couple of years ago?
Thanks
Andy
Looks like the front of his hydra-wallet but in the photo it does not look like there is a clip in the back.
Maybe this wallet from Tony Miller?
https://youtu.be/ameRJA7GjAA
Hi DJ
That was the video for the hydra wallet I guess 7 way out wallet was another name for it ?
Cheers
Andy
[quote]On Feb 19, 2020, andykean wrote:
Hi DJ
That was the video for the hydra wallet I guess 7 way out wallet was another name for it ?
Cheers
Andy [/quote]

Yes this is an updated version of my Hydra wallet. I never made more than 10 a year as it was a stone pain in the a** to make in fact I simply stopped making them entirely. They originally sold for 150 dollars. But about a year ago I came across a sewing jig that made it soooo much easier. So long story short Mark Mason said it is pretty cool and it could now be made relatively easily and... Tah Dah Hope that helps...

Tony
Thanks Tony
Appreciate you taking the time to answer.
Your products are superb I use your original speedloader as my everyday wallet.
Glad I bought two as I am now on the second one.
Plus occasionally the badger comes out to play.
Best wishes to you and Rose
Andy
Any word when we get the other videos.

Steve
Why would you put the card in the wallet? I love the wallet, but the effect seems underwhelming.
[quote]On Feb 20, 2020, Steven Conner wrote:
Any word when we get the other videos.

Steve [/quote]

Well as I am kind of swamped making these and other things for folx. But I think you will be happy as one of them is a full surface peek that leaves it in examinable state. and two others.

Tony
To Tony I love the videos just as they are , great very simple effect and plays very strong Gaz 🙂
The Horwitz wallet is superior, no need to have giant hands to ditch the gimmick for the switch. Perhaps Mark will come up with a sensational handling for it, who knows as he hasn't done so yet. For the moment I'll get use from it as a money clip so not all is lost.
I use the Horwitz at every gig but would never use it for this effect as itís not completely clean like the no choice wallet .
I have this and itís very very good imo Gaz 🙂
I for one shy away from sleights and difficult moves but I very much like the No-Choice wallet. The 'move' is well covered.
A very clean full surface peek is being added to the instructions this weekend.
:dancing:
Asked Mark how to buy, as I was previously gonna pick up at Magic Roadshow
Ok the full surface peek is added to the instructions!
Excellent Tony , thank you Gaz 🙂
Message: Posted by: UnbiasedMagicReviews (Mar 16, 2020 03:44PM)
My review with demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir98pwde4W4
[quote]On Mar 16, 2020, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
My review with demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir98pwde4W4 [/quote]

Great review! I have had Tony's Hydra Wallet for years now and it is still in the same shape as when I purchased it. Love the Hydra/No-Choice Wallet, so easy to use and very fooling! With the Hydra you have 7 outs which I use for the seven days of the week routine, at the end of the routine the spectator decides what day and when they take the card out it's the day they chose. This wallet has sealed some gigs for me, it's that good! Though with the Hydra you don't end clean but that never mattered, no one has ever questioned the wallet since it looks so innocent.

RNK
[quote]On Feb 20, 2020, paperinick wrote:
Why would you put the card in the wallet? I love the wallet, but the effect seems underwhelming. [/quote]

Not from a spectators point of view it isnít. Itís to easy to look at an effect through a magicians eyes. Have you seen mark dem it. Itís all justified and trust me the spectators are truly floored.
In the process of adding more mentalism type shtuff to it. I just for some reason thought that they preferred the quick slap you in the face suff.
I love the quick slap em in the face stuff Tony .
Totally agree with Rowland I bought this after knowing exactly what it then seeing Mark do it live .
Floors everyone itís beautiful Gaz 🙂
Question:

First of all: I did not read all 4 pages of posts. Sorry.

Is the Money Clip Strong enough to be used to ditch a Tripple Magnetic Morgan set?

If so that would be great because it's a Multi-use Wallet
Practically you can achieve the same trick using an Humber wallet.....
Whatís the point of this?
[quote]On Mar 17, 2020, Fero wrote:
Whatís the point of this? [/quote]

True except a Himber wallet cannot be examined at the end of the routine like this wallet. Also, the process using a Himber wallet would not look as clean as it would with the No-Choice wallet.
Agree with you totally RNK , Gaz 🙂

In addition to the above reply, it also allows for a very deceptive pēēk as well as other things I'd prefer not to mention on what is an open forum. Perhaps something to take downstairs.
And I just got sent an absolutely lovely piece of drawing duplication that as per usual leaves everything examinable and looks amazing. Oh and it should be able to steal those coins.
Looks like this is going to be a great multi tool....well done Rose
:dancing:
Here is Mark Mason Demoing No Choice Wallet.

[youtube]XAeLgCNgP3k[/youtube]
Wait till ya try the drawing duplication routine...

Tony
Does anyone know of any USA dealers that have this in stock?
Email Mark Mason direct at his site and he will look after you Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Apr 3, 2020, dman11 wrote:
Does anyone know of any USA dealers that have this in stock? [/quote]

Yes ! Mark Mason
[quote]On Apr 3, 2020, cardbiker wrote:

Yes ! Mark Mason [/quote]

I tried that, the site says Out of Stock
[quote]On Apr 3, 2020, cardbiker wrote:

Yes ! Mark Mason [/quote]

I tried that, the site says Out of Stock [/quote]

Did you email Mark?
Email Mark personally , it will say out of stock as they are not uploaded on his website yet .
He has some of each of these effects right now Gaz 🙂
Especially likely that Mark has some since the roadshow and all magic gatherings are canceled or postponed right now.
Emailed. he doesn't have any left
Well he did have earlier today for certain Gaz 🙂
He has a new shipment on its way as we speak.
Mines taken a while, and that's to be expected 🤓 but it'll be with me tomorrow apparently 👍
[quote]On Apr 6, 2020, Doomo wrote:
He has a new shipment on its way as we speak. [/quote]

that's great to hear...one of those bad boys is reserved :)
[quote]On Apr 6, 2020, dman11 wrote:
[quote]On Apr 6, 2020, Doomo wrote:
He has a new shipment on its way as we speak. [/quote]

that's great to hear...one of those bad boys is reserved :) [/quote]

I am making these as fast as I can. And with supply chains bollixed up I am having a hard time getting the proper vinyl for the windows and the proper shim and other things so fingers crossed.

Tony
[quote]On Apr 6, 2020, IAIN wrote:
Mines taken a while, and that's to be expected 🤓 but it'll be with me tomorrow apparently 👍 [/quote]

Turns out it's not the wallet, but a bottle of dark rum...

Tracking says it left Miami on the 1st of April, so it'll get here when it gets here...👍
Attn. Members:

Back in stock. Hurry!
So after watching this once, the word palming is involved if you don't mind having to go to your pocket then all good. otherwise the word clean only applies after the palm. Oh, it was said the move is invisible if you watch the review and the performance you can see it was not invisible you can see it in his hand :dice:

Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir98pwde4W4
Yes but only as he clearly shows it in his review . Itís unseen in a real performance from a spectators view point Gaz 🙂
Hi, Mr. LondonN8,

That wasn't a very good demo, as we all know. Please see Mr. Mark Mason's wonderful (Blackpool) demo., on pg. 4.
(Spec.'s are always following the $$$)

:)
p.s. I have this wallet
[quote]On Apr 13, 2020, Sixten wrote:
Hi, Mr. LondonN8,

That wasn't a very good demo, as we all know. Please see Mr. Mark Mason's wonderful (Blackpool) demo., on pg. 4.

p.s. I have this wallet [/quote]

I also have this, well the Hydra Wallet which is this plus more outs but I can attest that not once has anyone ever noticed the adding or removal of the gimmick. This wallet has the potential to create some very powerful routines. Also, Tony's craftsmanship is second to none! So beautifully made!
Ok I have heard from Mark and lots of you. He will have another load by the end of the week!

Tony
And yes the new batch just shipped to Mark...

Tony
Has anyone who ordered in the UK received theirs yet? I ordered 4 weeks ago, but it still hasn't arrived.
I know the postal service is a bit messed up at the moment, but have had other regular post from USA arrive in under 14 days.
Mine came today...tracking was very odd, as it landed in London, I paid a fee, then it went back to Miami!

Then nothing for a few days and tadah...arrived...

Anyway, initial impression is that it's not quite for me...it's very clever and works smoothly...just a 'me' thing...
[quote]On Apr 16, 2020, IAIN wrote:
Mine came today...tracking was very odd, as it landed in London, I paid a fee, then it went back to Miami!

Then nothing for a few days and tadah...arrived...

Anyway, initial impression is that it's not quite for me...it's very clever and works smoothly...just a 'me' thing... [/quote]

Hi Ian if you decide to sell I would like to pick one up. Im in the UK to.
Thanks
Btw it was shipped on the 22nd of last month, and I paid the import duty of £11.40 if that helps...
[quote]On Apr 13, 2020, RNK wrote:
[quote]On Apr 13, 2020, Sixten wrote:
Hi, Mr. LondonN8,

p.s. I have this wallet [/quote]

Yes Agree completely you can see the palm (POINT)

I also have this, well the Hydra Wallet which is this plus more outs but I can attest that not once has anyone ever noticed the adding or removal of the gimmick. This wallet has the potential to create some very powerful routines. Also, Tony's craftsmanship is second to none! So beautifully made! [/quote]
:applause:
I like Mark Masonís thinking a lot, and the quality of Tony Millerís products is legendary, so I decided to order the No Choice Wallet.

This is really clever.

The instructional videos that come with the wallet are excellent, including one from David at Unbiased Magic Reviews with a great routine called Dummy Billet.

The very clever thinking combined with several great routines taught in clear and concise on-line videos and superb craftsmanship make this an outstanding product.

Very well done!
Hi there Stunninger, Can you please go into a bit more detail like when taking the something away, is this easier than if palming a card from the top of a deck and will this last a long time. Is it really well made I have The real mand speed loader by Tony Miller It's quality :dice:
This is 10 times easier than palming a card imo as the way the gimmick is constructed itís almost automatic . On top of that the next thing you naturally have to do in the routine completely covers everything itís so so natural and motivated .
There is also a further aid which those who have will know makes it easier still .
Itís really a great product from the manufacturing to the method and the routine Gaz 🙂
Sounds like a real worker not one for the draw many thanks Gaz :cheers:
I went ahead and ordered this. Looks really good.
[quote]On Mar 17, 2020, RNK wrote:

True except a Himber wallet cannot be examined at the end of the routine like this wallet. Also, the process using a Himber wallet would not look as clean as it would with the No-Choice wallet. [/quote]

I donít know why everyone is obsessed that everything must be given out to be examined

No one hands out a wallet to be examined !
True but with this routine you naturally let them remove the card from the wallet at the end as itís not a wallet in the traditional sense imo Gaz 🙂
[quote]On Apr 20, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
True but with this routine you naturally let them remove the card from the wallet at the end as itís not a wallet in the traditional sense imo Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

Yes, and further if you are asked by someone to see the wallet you can confidently let them examine it since it is not a "traditional wallet". I have used this prop for years now and a few times I was asked by the spectator if they could see the wallet and it's nice to say, "sure, check it out".
For those ordering in the UK be prepared to pay an extra 11 quid customs charge
Like RNK, I have also had this year for about five or six years now. I never got the multiple outs with it, as Tony was showing me the prototypes at the magic shop one day. But I carried it every day as a money clip and final location for an Ambitious Card as I was loading it rather than unloading it. I would have it laying on the table from the outset, (taking my Extreme Burn out of the money clip portion and turning $1's to $100's) and leaving the wallet face down on the table. After an Ambitious Card routine, I would load the signed card into the gimmick and ask them to turn over the wallet. As I reached for the wallet to pick it up, it was much simpler for me to add it onto the wallet in the motion of picking it up. Was a fast natural fit. And then I would hold it as they pulled the card out. So, this way, you don't end clean, but you also have the wallet in play for as long as you want. For Mark's routine, you could have them slide the card into the wallet, and then you just simply add the gimmick on while picking up. Less heat that way in my honest opinion.

Either way, adding on or stealing off, Tony manufactured a very clever utility device. Never have ever been disappointed in a Tony Miller leather wallet. And I should know, I own about five of them, and card indexes.
Nice that you can use it as either a load or steal.
Any word on when Tony will be shipping more of these to Mark?
[quote]On Apr 20, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
For those ordering in the UK be prepared to pay an extra 11 quid customs charge [/quote]

Why not mark the item as ďeducationalĒ so no import charges?
Exactly Pegasus I always tell US dealers to do that and not once have I ever got charged a dollar since .
Perfectly legal , perfectly logical .
Infact I a have told many a dealer this over the years and they said ď I never thought of that and have done it ever since ď .
Magic is an education and I learned this trick after getting stung once many many years ago Gaz 🙂
Educational should be the norm by now!
I purchased Deal or Not Deal and also the No Choice Wallet because they are basically the same effect but use 2 different methods.
Both are very good products, well-made and very fooling.

Because of our current pandemic I havenít been able to show them to multiple spectators but I do believe I prefer the No Choice Wallet. It costs a little more but is more versatile and can be used in a variety of different ways, including more mentalism type effects.

I also prefer that you are left totally clean at the end and EVERY single thing can be handled or examined by the spectator. I know many people are quick to say this isnít necessary and very often it isnít, however when you perform a lot of effects to the same people as I often do, they become less reserved over time about asking to see things. So itís always a freeing feeling when it isnít even a concern. Plus, I will probably at times choose not to do the blank deck finale and then I can go into the effect after having used the deck prior or immediately follow it with anything and not have to ditch cards or anything.

I also prefer the freedom in having the card selected. They can say stop, select from a ribbon spread, name any number up to 52, etc. And even though the small amount of audience management possibly needed for the selection in Not Deal is very minimal I still enjoy it not ever being a concern at all.

So even though both are excellent effects and methods, my personal preference is for the No Choice Wallet, beautifully made by Tony Miller.
[quote]On Apr 20, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
For those ordering in the UK be prepared to pay an extra 11 quid customs charge [/quote]

The reason I havenít and will not be ordering.
[quote]On May 12, 2020, videoman wrote:
I purchased Deal or Not Deal and also the No Choice Wallet because they are basically the same effect but use 2 different methods.
Both are very good products, well-made and very fooling.

Because of our current pandemic I havenít been able to show them to multiple spectators but I do believe I prefer the No Choice Wallet. It costs a little more but is more versatile and can be used in a variety of different ways, including more mentalism type effects.

I also prefer that you are left totally clean at the end and EVERY single thing can be handled or examined by the spectator. I know many people are quick to say this isnít necessary and very often it isnít, however when you perform a lot of effects to the same people as I often do, they become less reserved over time about asking to see things. So itís always a freeing feeling when it isnít even a concern. Plus, I will probably at times choose not to do the blank deck finale and then I can go into the effect after having used the deck prior or immediately follow it with anything and not have to ditch cards or anything.

I also prefer the freedom in having the card selected. They can say stop, select from a ribbon spread, name any number up to 52, etc. And even though the small amount of audience management possibly needed for the selection in Not Deal is very minimal I still enjoy it not ever being a concern at all.

So even though both are excellent effects and methods, my personal preference is for the No Choice Wallet, beautifully made by Tony Miller. [/quote]

This , I totally agree as also own both . Best wishes to all Gaz 🙂
Great enthusiasm here ...I will be digging mine out again. I put it to the side with other
Magic When I got involved in learning something else. I will immediately put it back list of the to do.
Iíd like to take up on gazís Very valid point with regards to import duty. I frequently order from the USA and find import duty is well out of proportion to the item ordered, to such an extent I stopped three orders this week. One dealer wanted twice the cost of the item ordered in post and charges. It should be shown down as educational material and I believe Congress were due to debate legally recognising magic as such.
You often find tricks consists of pieces of wood or a packet of cards or DVD that cost nothing. Itís the value put on the idea that raises the value to tax
Now days the idea is not even in the shipment itís on a download so where so why not put the value as it is £1.50 pkt cards. Imports from China have it worked out and I couldnít post it in this country for the same price they do. Back on subject I have seen Mark Demo many times att Blackpool and he never fails to make me smile with his enthusiasm as he takes my money . I have bought from Mark times and never been let down and so with the feedback on here and Marks demo I am sure Iím onto a winner.