(Close Window)
Topic: A Little Update From Me...
Hi all!

I just had a quick glance here and I see that this place is still completely crazy, lol.

But at the same time, I notice many personal messages and tons of complaints because I'm not answering. Please, understand that I come here just a couple of times per year now. Therefore don't expect me to answer fast. It can take months...

Best for you is to join me on Facebook, we have great time there!

Thanks to all still remembering me in this place. We had rough fights, but it was a good time :).

AMcD.
Hi Arnold!

It's good to hear from you, and I'm glad you're doing well.

Though I'm quite a new user, before signing up I've been reading a lot of old threads here in the Gambling Spot and always enjoyed stumbling across your posts and videos, trying to learn as much from them as I could. It's a pity you don't regularly post anymore, so I'd very much like to join you on Facebook. Would you mind posting a link to your site?

Best regards,
Scodischarge
Six months later:
You must be a mind reader AMcD.

I was just thinking, "Where is AMcD hiding? I have no one to beat up on anymore." :P
Https://www.facebook.com/arnold.mcdonald.58
Thank you Arnold, I appreciate it a lot!
Arnold, it seems you are running a fetish Facebook page concentrating on Japanese women who have had major amounts of plastic surgery to make the look like elves!
KIDDING!!

Hope you're keeping well Arnold!
Do pop by now and then to let us know you're still kicking :)
@Silver

Ha, for sure, I like Japan culture... But my personal page is one thing and the private group I run is another one! We have good fun there, and it's a place second to none. I mean, I'm quite sure it's the only place on earth where you can see Steve Forte preparing shipments of his last book. I'd be more than please to accept you there, contact me on Facebook!