(Close Window)
Topic: My signature is not showing under my posts
I have tried to add a signature from 'My Profile' 'Edit My Profile' and then by putting the text in the 'Signature' text box. But when I click the 'Submit' button. the text in the 'Signature' text box disappears. And it doesn't show under my posts either. Am I doing something incorrectly?
Is your signature over 255 characters?

Did you click the box on profile settings {Edit my Preferences) to allow signature on all posts?
[quote]On Apr 16, 2020, Animated Puppets wrote:
Is your signature over 255 characters?[/quote]
No, it's only 101 characters.

[quote]On Apr 16, 2020, Animated Puppets wrote:
Did you click the box on profile settings {Edit my Preferences) to allow signature on all posts? [/quote]
Yes.
You don't have a signature in your profile. Under your profile, type your signature in the box at the bottom and submit. Then go to Edit preferences and click the "always show my signature"
[quote]On Apr 16, 2020, Dave Scribner wrote:
You don't have a signature in your profile. Under your profile, type your signature in the box at the bottom and submit. Then go to Edit preferences and click the "always show my signature" [/quote]
I tried all of that. But as soon as I click the 'Submit' button. the text in the 'Signature' box disappears.
I sent you a pm. BTW, 101 characters is rather long for a signature line.
I see you've solved the problem and your signature line is appearing as it should
[quote]On Apr 17, 2020, Dave Scribner wrote:
I see you've solved the problem and your signature line is appearing as it should [/quote]
Couldn't do it with text even though it contained less than 256 characters. The signature you're seeing now is actually an image.
If you had responded to my PM, I could have figured out what the problem was and hopefully resolved for you. In any case, your signature is showing. If you would respond to my PM, I'd still like to see if I can figure out the problem and incidentally, the number of characters in the signature has nothing to do with. We have signatures that are much larger than that even though we don't like it.
Thank you for your quick responses. But since the signature is now showing properly as I required, you don't need to bother.