(Close Window)
Topic: Copper /Silver coins
My copper /silver sets have been out of circulation for some time but soon to be in the making again and I will post when they become available 👍🏼
Do you make variants other than the standard clad Kennedy/Elizabeth II (typically 1967) English pennies?

For a very long time now, Iíve been wanting a C/S coin using an old George V penny (soft and dark brown) with either a Barber or a Walking Liberty half. (Or both.) I could even supply the coins needed to make it.

Also, what about dollar-sized C/S coins ó do you make those, as well?
It's about time my Friend.
Twocan's Copper/Silver coins are beautifully made and I highly recommend him.
He is also a great coin magician.
Glad to see your making them again.

TC
[quote]On Jun 28, 2020, karnak wrote:
Do you make variants other than the standard clad Kennedy/Elizabeth II (typically 1967) English pennies?

For a very long time now, Iíve been wanting a C/S coin using an old George V penny (soft and dark brown) with either a Barber or a Walking Liberty half. (Or both.) I could even supply the coins needed to make it.

Also, what about dollar-sized C/S coins ó do you make those, as well? [/quote]
I do have all types of English pennyís , George , queen elizabeth , king Edward . Etc I will post as soon as I get things going so keep an eye out and oh yes no clad only silver coins , Liberty , 64 Kennedy and some franklins for sure , may do some Morganís to 👍🏼
Thank you TC 👍🏼 Your kind words always appreciated 😀
I'm looking forward to learning more about these Twocan.. They sound great!!

BW

Steve
I already own six or seven of TWOCAN's C/S sets. Excellent work!

Jim
I've ordered one of these gorgeous sets and can't wait to receive it. Thanks TC

BW
Speaking of being a great Magician, TwoCan used to come out to the Magic Shop I went to and hang out with us frequently.
I took videos of him all the time on a DV Cam. 10 years later I pulled the camera out and found the videos.
Here is one of Twocan doing his Coins to Pocket routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEje6nX973M

Twocan, thanks for the memories.

TC
Awesome memories bro , thanks for sharing 👍🏼
Hey Twocan I really enjoyed watching that :) What a great routine!!! Fantastic!! Thank you for posting TC.

BW

Steve
Thanks Steve 😊
I just received my C/S from Twocan. Wow I love it!! It's a thing of beauty!! Obviously well made, but the contrast of the silver WL against the deep chocolatey colour of the old UK coin is really nice. Plus the regular copper coin also supplied is a PERFECT match.

Thanks Twocan, I'm so happy with this!!

BW

Steve
You are very welcome Steve , Iím am so happy to hear that . Enjoy Sir .
Link to where to purchase these?
I received my C/S from TWOCAN over the weekend and I have to say it is a thing of beauty. I don't have many gaff coins to compare it to, but it looks and feels like it would stack up against the best of them. Would highly recommend and certainly worth it (for any of those on the fence about one).
Got a set and the coin looks great. Startes using it already.
Always happy to hear positive comments from satisfied customers , 👍🏼 Thanks for the kind words .
I love a well-made C/S coin, it's such a great coin to up your magic with. TWOCAN has been satisfying people for many years now with his splendid work. He's as "master-a-caftsman" as they come. His coins, as folks speak about here, tell you all you need to know about his fine products. There's just no way to go wrong. Plus, he's a great guy and Cafť member. :)

*Highly Recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks for your kind words Mb I really appreciate it very much , I work daily to come up with the best solutions to create a gaffed coin that has stood the test of time , copper silver has been around since coin magic was discovered and still to this day with some simple slights and natural moves this gaff can look like real magic in the right hands .
Agreed! ;)

[YOUTUBE]cFk5PcrIwdc[/YOUTUBE]
MB,
Remember the Coppper/Silver coin I gave you when we hung out in NYC a long time ago?
Guess who made it?
You Guessed it....TWOCAN!!

He is a great Craftsman and Magician. You are the Ambassador of Coin Magic. I am blessed to
have you both as friends!!

Cheers!!

TC
[quote]On Aug 18, 2020, TC Ryder wrote:
MB,
Remember the Coppper/Silver coin I gave you when we hung out in NYC a long time ago?
Guess who made it?
You Guessed it....TWOCAN!!

He is a great Craftsman and Magician. You are the Ambassador of Coin Magic. I am blessed to
have you both as friends!!

Cheers!!

TC [/quote]

Yes, I do remember that coin you gave me, :D a worn Walking Liberty/ English Penny. I've kept it all this time as a token of our friendship. I might've known it was made by a fine craftsman like TWOCAN here... :)

Happy to be part of this magical triad, that old coin is even more special now. ;)
It's not only a magical triad, but also a friendly, helpful and supportive one!! Great story guys :)

BW