(Close Window)
Topic: TAP Question
Am interested in the TAP app, but I have a corporate iPhone that has to have the security enabled. This means that it will auto lock every 5 mins (that's the longest setting). Will this interfere with how this app operates in any way? Thanks.
For anyone interested I can answer my own question, as I bought this last night. The auto locking does not get in the way of the app at all. Itís a great tool, made my first project in about 30 mins.
I am unable to answer your question.
But I can endorse the app (it is great) and the community of users is [b] very[/b] active.

[quote]On Jun 30, 2020, Count Hatrick wrote:
Am interested in the TAP app, but I have a corporate iPhone that has to have the security enabled. This means that it will auto lock every 5 mins (that's the longest setting). Will this interfere with how this app operates in any way? Thanks. [/quote]
Thanks for the info Hatrick, I was wondering the same thing.
Thanks ParkinT - yes, waiting for my group request to be approved - looking forward to it. In the meantime, have been playing with this quite a bit. This is my first app effect I can see myself actually using - as I've never really seen the motivation to bring my phone into an effect for other apps. This is so good - it's possibly too good :).
5 minutes is long enough