(Close Window)
Topic: Review - Perfect Personality Readings by Paul Draper and Jamie Salinas
Message: Posted by: jamiesalinas (Jul 10, 2020 08:27PM)
Available here: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/13784
Price: $24.95

Over 10 years ago, Paul Draper created a system to provide personality readings. With five simple questions, you will be able to provide an extremely accurate reading. Jamie Salinas fell in love with the system and adapted it to his style.

In this instructional video, you will learn Paul's original method as well as Jamie's adaptation. Everything is included as you will receive the instructional videos, sample readings, sample forms, editable forms for you to use along with tips for providing an accurate reading for your guests.

The following reviews are in.

Alan Arita - "Previously, I purchased your original presentation but I didn't pursue this type of entertainment. I really like the updated version and explanations. Looks like I'll be putting this to good use. Thanks again for sharing this presentation."

Mick Datitz - "Have only done it once so far, but it hit every step of the way. The person left feeling uplifted. It really works,and I am glad I took the plunge. I can’t wait to do it again. Worth every penny. Thank you."

Jan HellesøeIt - "Is very fun to do."

Joe Diamond -
“As a professional reader in entertainment contexts for almost 10 years, this is worth it's weight in gold. The fact that the personality sheets are included for you to customize and use is super valuable. It also fits any kind of performance style. If you are a mentalist, this will work for you whether you take the psychological approach or the mystical approach. You can use this for corporate events, or at the psychic fairs. You can make a full living in person or over ZOOM with this download alone. This gets my highest recommendation.”
Message: Posted by: Paul Draper (Jul 10, 2020 08:35PM)
It is so wonderful to finally release this set of tools to teh magic and mentalism community!
Message: Posted by: Luke Wolf (Jul 11, 2020 04:23AM)
I have seen fantastic reviews and can wait to study it!
Message: Posted by: Blindside785 (Jul 11, 2020 05:23PM)
For someone like me that has never really done a reading and get intimidated by reading them and memorizing an entire system to pull from, this is dead easy and fun to do.
Message: Posted by: Paul Draper (Jul 13, 2020 12:03AM)
[quote]On Jul 11, 2020, Luke Wolf wrote:
I have seen fantastic reviews and can wait to study it! [/quote]


Let me know what you think after you have seen it!
Message: Posted by: Paul Draper (Jul 13, 2020 12:03AM)
[quote]On Jul 11, 2020, Blindside785 wrote:
For someone like me that has never really done a reading and get intimidated by reading them and memorizing an entire system to pull from, this is dead easy and fun to do. [/quote]

That is so wonderful! Thank you!

Paul
Message: Posted by: jamiesalinas (Jul 26, 2020 08:57AM)
Thanks for all the kind words! I fell in love with Paul's method and have been using a modified version for over 10 years with great success. I am happy to see everyone loving this just as much as I do!
Message: Posted by: Stunninger (Aug 11, 2020 08:22PM)
This is an excellent product. I previously purchased Paul’s cold reading lecture and Jamie’s reading system (IPR) and this is really the best of both worlds. Two complete, easy to do systems for giving personality reading.

High quality content all the way around. Very pleased and strongly recommend this program.
Message: Posted by: Isper (Aug 18, 2020 06:00PM)
Interested in this, but wonder if it is English dependent or if it can be translated and used in other languages as well.
Message: Posted by: Gorgeous (Aug 20, 2020 08:24AM)
[quote]On Aug 18, 2020, Isper wrote:
Interested in this, but wonder if it is English dependent or if it can be translated and used in other languages as well. [/quote]

It can be adapted for any language!
Message: Posted by: dirtyfoucault (Feb 11, 2021 12:01PM)
Really interested in this after seeing the Magicorthodoxy review. Looks great. How much time do you think a person with relatively intermediate skills would need to put in become fluent in this system?
Message: Posted by: GReed3649 (Feb 22, 2021 11:12PM)
I really like the idea of a simplified and self contained cold reading system, but I have one question. If you're asking your subject a series of questions AND taking notes, how do they not realize that you're simply feeding their own information back to them?

Am I missing some subtlety here that can only be revealed in the download?
Message: Posted by: jamiesalinas (Feb 23, 2021 11:50AM)
[quote]On Feb 11, 2021, dirtyfoucault wrote:
Really interested in this after seeing the Magicorthodoxy review. Looks great. How much time do you think a person with relatively intermediate skills would need to put in become fluent in this system? [/quote]


You can actually begin right away. The system allows you to start simple and expand upon the readings as you grow in experience. I throw in some cold reading as well in my performances of this.

Jamie Salinas
Message: Posted by: jamiesalinas (Feb 23, 2021 11:50AM)
[quote]On Feb 22, 2021, GReed3649 wrote:
I really like the idea of a simplified and self contained cold reading system, but I have one question. If you're asking your subject a series of questions AND taking notes, how do they not realize that you're simply feeding their own information back to them?

Am I missing some subtlety here that can only be revealed in the download? [/quote]


It is all about the interpretation and tying it all together. Although the system is simple in mechanics, there is a lot more to it. We include an instructional video that is over one and a half hours long, plus sample readings by both Paul and myself and sample forms that have been filled out and how to tie it all together.