(Close Window)
Topic: SOCIAL ASSISTANT Web App
I like to have a practical way to force multiple things right on the spot if I want. And our cellphone is the perfect prop...always with us! Until now, my app of choice was DFB (I still love it) but SOCIAL ASSISTANT has definitely set the bar higher. Personally I think that by having some pre made lists of movies, celebrities and playing cards on the notes app of our phone could seem a little bit awkward. On the other hand with SOCIAL ASSISTANT, everything looks logical. Scrolling hatch tags from Instagram is so natural! Everyone is scrolling or their phone those days. Then we are using THEIR phone (face up with nothing to hide) and could force up to five times in the raw! We also still have the option when needed to perform with our own phone in case of poor cell reception. For me, this is a real game changer. Thanks to CALIX DUPUIS and VINCENT CHABREDIER, the two French magicians app developers for releasing this fantastic app!
Hi Pat - do you have a link to this app? I can't see it on the iPhone app store in Australia
It is a web app
[quote]On Jul 17, 2020, Count Hatrick wrote:
...do you have a link to this app? [/quote]

https://lepresti.fr/produit/social-assistant
This is a really great app. In my opinion one of the fairest ways to force ANYTHING and this even on the spectators phone. I cannot wait to explore this eve more. Highly recommended!!!
[youtube]IPeZ5JWN88k[/youtube]

Here you can see the screen when I force Michael Jackson, and Johnny Depp ;)

it's a virtual svenpad ;)
Great idea.

Mathieu from Luxeuil…
Can this work with Facebook?
[quote]On Aug 31, 2020, Davidicus wrote:
Can this work with Facebook? [/quote]

Only on Instagram. You can force a picture, a number (likes), a text on instagram.

And you can add some links on your post to setup another routine: inject, Realist, PICASSO, etc...