(Close Window)
Topic: No cover VANISHING BAND (take rubber band magic to a new level)
Make a rubber band vanish WITHOUT any cover.
Make it reappear under your control.

Unforgettable.
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=67810
This looks pretty good,but I'll wait for its release.
So compared to this one?
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/14533?fbclid=IwAR1HkrAjNl9pHwJ8dTt5C7fiKZGpgtcwJZn6leajotYlCnT-dVrCxbAd9L8
I was going to say too. They look the same.
Ad copy says:
"Disclaimer: We want to express our gratitude to our former artist Dr. Cyril Thomas (creator of Psychobands) for creating the world's first single rubber band vanish, inspiring the new generation of magic creators. "
So why is this not a download? Just to get rubberbands?
It is kind of a kick in the face toward Dr Cyril Thomas. This is his idea, Skymember is releasing a “gimmicked version” at 2 1/2 times the price. The word is that Murphy’s releasing it right after Cyril released his non- gimmicked version “Faith Hacker” was a “coincidence”. I usually buy anything rubber band related but will join several top rubber and artists and creators in totally boycotting this product. Do not waste your money, “Faith Healer” is ungimmicked and not hard to do so I ask for more support by choosing it (not to mention saving $15) while you are at it.
Do you have clothing restriction with this one ? Can you do with just a t-shirt and jean ?
[quote]On Nov 16, 2020, Poof-Daddy wrote:
It is kind of a kick in the face toward Dr Cyril Thomas. This is his idea, Skymember is releasing a “gimmicked version” at 2 1/2 times the price. The word is that Murphy’s releasing it right after Cyril released his non- gimmicked version “Faith Hacker” was a “coincidence”. I usually buy anything rubber band related but will join several top rubber and artists and creators in totally boycotting this product. Do not waste your money, “Faith Healer” is ungimmicked and not hard to do so I ask for more support by choosing it (not to mention saving $15) while you are at it. [/quote]
The second reference should be "Faith Hacker" (not faith healer, I missed it on my spell check the second time). Although I did know a guy who went to a faith healer once and it was a waste of time and money 😂 😉
Hi, this is Dr.Cyril Thomas. My version is ungimmicked, so just need bands, begin clean and vinish clean 😁 My method is super easy to learn and the color change that is also taught in Faith hacker is also easy to perform and ungimmicked
Kind regards,

Dr.Cyril Thomas
I have Cyril's Psychobands and Banderaction, and I can say that most of that material is practical and very well taught.

As for the Vanishing Band, a magic shop sent me a promo email giving it a difficulty rating of 4/5. Then went on to say

[quote]You might be looking at the difficulty rating and thinking to yourself, "HOW CAN THIS BE THAT DIFFICULT?!?!"

The truth is this is a very angle sensitive effect and if performed live you will need to work on perfecting your angles. It is definitely something that anyone can do, but will take effort to make sure your angles are right on this.[/quote]

So it's really a Zoom trick. I will be going for Faith Hacker.
Thanks a lot for the support
Cyril Thomas
Apparently with this one, you don't have to wear a bunch of rubber bands on your wrist.

All just tradeoffs...
Vanishing band is basically a stolen idea and is a worst version of the ungimmicked version.... this ones a ripoff and all you get is some el----c Th----
support the original creator and not the thief....
From watching both videos it looks like a black Leather Jacket is required, that has a Zipper cuff closures, has to be worn. Is it mentioned in video where to obtain the leather jacket?
I don't think the jacket has anything to do with it. The video on Murphy's shows the effect being done by people in short sleeves and also on wearing a white sweat shirt.