(Close Window)
Topic: Free Download?
Ae there any good free PDF's or free trials that are any good?
I think you need to have a few more posts before asking for free stuff.
Vanishing Inc Magic (I have no association with them other than as a customer) has some free products that are especially helpful for somebody getting started. I recommend doing some reading there and then coming back here, we can help you a lot more if you can provide specifics around your interests and experience.

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/free-magic-downloads/

I might particularly recommend the following: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/ebooks/under-over/

Blurb:

Under, Over
Magic download (ebook) by Joshua Jay (Free)
My original' idea was simple: I wanted to write a manual for young magicians, and I wanted it to be free. Being a magician can be tough, and so can being a teenager. Being both presents a unique set of opportunities and challenges. The booklet Iíve written, and present to you here at Vanishing Inc Magic FOR FREE, is this idea come to life. Iím speaking here to young, serious magicians, but I hope that the tricks and advice I include will also be of interest to older, more seasoned practitioners.
And this has what to do with mentalism?
Mindpro,

Good point, I was answering the question, I actually forgot which area this was in, my apologies. I tend to have a bunch of windows open of threads I want to read and I don't always double check which area they are from. Again, my mistake.
No problem, that's why I was asking.

If the OP would provide some more info as suggested we can direct him/her to the right forum.
There are many classic magic textbooks that are in the public domain and therefore free. A bit of Googling will find them. Most of the general books will include a chapter on mentalism.

Barry
I agree vanishing inc. is a great place to find some good effects.
[quote]On Nov 20, 2020, JJF wrote:
Ae there any good free PDF's or free trials that are any good? [/quote]

None that Iíve ever given away.
[quote]On Dec 6, 2020, Mindpro wrote:
No problem, that's why I was asking.

If the OP would provide some more info as suggested we can direct him/her to the right forum. [/quote]

Itís called No penny's for his thoughts.
[quote]On Nov 20, 2020, JJF wrote:
Ae there any good free PDF's or free trials that are any good? [/quote]
For a very small amount (less than £10/$10) you can buy 'Practical Mental Effects/Magic" by Annemann. You Tube also has numerous clips of performances by great mentalists -.Chan Canasta, David Berglas, Max Maven, Bob Cassidy, Derren Brown etc. Combine your study of Annemann with your study of those great performers and you will have enough information to last you a very long time. All for less than a tenner.
Try this one, you will meet many people liking mentalism.

https://www.manaboutworld.com/your-free-subscription/