(Close Window)
Topic: Go Fund Me Link Not Working
The link to the Go Fund Me page for Mya and Steve is not set up properly. I was able to find it through a cut and paste and search through Google, but Iím thinking a lot more people would like to (and be able to) donate with the link fixed.
Yes, I'm not sure what the problem is and I can't fix it. For now, copy/pasting the link in your browser is the only thing to do. I did put a topic in the "Looking out for our own" forum with the same explanation.
The issue is the ? at the end of the string. I donít believe it belongs there.
That's correct Tom. To make the link work from the Cafť, the ? stops it but if you copy paste the link with the ? in your browser, it works fine. Too much technicality for me. LOL I can't edit Steve's PM but my topic in the "Looking out" forum has the correct link.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-steve-brooks-and-mya-angel
I posted the details of the gofundme page over on Spooky and have been asked if Steve has PayPal account people can donate directly through please?
Steve is also now in the Hospital. Heart attack. Awaiting surgery.

This is even more crucial now.
[quote]On Dec 10, 2020, Ron Giesecke wrote:
Steve is also now in the Hospital. Heart attack. Awaiting surgery.
[/quote]
This is very sad to hear. There are some people you just imagine will always be there.
In Orlando we just lost Bev Bergeron. He seems to have been around forever and I never imagined it would not continue.