(Close Window)
Topic: Steve needs our help
Steve's wife Mya is in serious condition in the hospital and he needs our help. In case you missed the PM with the gofundme link, here it is. For some reason the link doesn't work but if you copy/paste into your browser you'll be taken to the correct page.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-steve-brooks-and-mya-angel?
Here is the link

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-steve-brooks-and-mya-angel
Thanks Tim. Funny thing is that if you copy paste the original link into your browser, the page that comes up has the ? in the string but at least now you can link directly.
Steve by providing this forum has helped everyone who has ever visited The Magic Café in many ways.
Advice, reviews, venting as well as selling items that in turn have helped others.
Like Steve's nieces have mentioned, every little bit helps.
All the best to Steve and his wife.
In case you haven't heard, when it rains it pours. Steve has suffered a heart attack and is in the hospital awaiting surgery. Now more than ever, he can use our support.
Thank you Dave, please keep us posted of his evolution
Steve's vision has brought so much pleasure and enrichment and knowledge over the last over my last 18 years. I only wish I could help commensurate with that.
:beatingheart:
I just received an update on Steve and Mya. Doctors think they have found Mya's problem and are treating her. She's still in the hospital. Steve is home and is recuperating although he's exhausted so it will be awhile before he's back to normal.
Prayers are continuing to go UPSTAIRS!

Sixten & Family
Hoping the best for Steve and Mya.
With as many of us who use the Magic Café, I believe we could reach the gofundme goal and really help out.
Please contribute if you can.
Hope Steve and Mya are doing better.
Any updated on how Mia is doing as well as Steve's post op heart procedure?
[quote]On Dec 10, 2020, Chessmann wrote:
Steve's vision has brought so much pleasure and enrichment and knowledge over the last over my last 18 years. I only wish I could help commensurate with that. [/quote]

Agreed, and happy to help... and wish for their speedy recoveries. 🙏🏽
My understanding is Mya is still in the hospital. They haven't been able to determine if there is any brain damage or not. Steve is home resting. Stents were in place but he still have to have surgery in the not too distant future.
Any updates???? How is Steve's wife as well as Steve himself?? Upcoming heart surgery??
Thanks...
Last I heard, Steve's wife is still in the hospital (6 months) and not getting better. She's lost a lot of weight. Steve isn't thinking about his own surgery yet. Things just aren't good.
Thanks for keeping us updated, Dave. Café members are keeping Steve, his wife, Mya and family in our thoughts and prayers. Lynn
Any updates?
No updates since end of Sept. ??????????????????
Last I heard there are moments of slight improvement but not a lot. She is eating a little but not sure to what extent.
Thank you for posting occasional updates, Dave. I continue to think of Steve and his wife often.

How has Steve himself been going lately?