(Close Window)
Topic: Photos
How can I add photos to my post?
Rennie
Save the photos to your hard drive. At the bottom of the posting page where it says "Attachment" browse and find your picture. Just make sure it complies with the size requirements listed.
Iíve followed the above instructions multiple times, but I still cannot successfully post a photo. Even when it displays a tiny icon of my photo as an ďattachmentĒ (right beside the Choose File button), when I hit the Submit Post button my post appears but without the photo. Repeatedly. Canít figure out what Iím doing wrong.

Itís the same photo I managed to post here once before, years ago, and it worked then ó so the file size should still be okay.
Be sure the photo is less than 75KB. Also be sure the size limits are followed. Sometimes members have a photo that is 700 wide and 500 height. Just the opposite of what it needs to be. If you still have a problem, send the photo to me as an attachment to my email address dascribner@optimum.net and I'll take a look.
[quote]On Dec 23, 2020, Dave Scribner wrote:
Be sure the photo is less than 75KB. Also be sure the size limits are followed. Sometimes members have a photo that is 700 wide and 500 height. Just the opposite of what it needs to be. If you still have a problem, send the photo to me as an attachment to my email address dascribner@optimum.net and I'll take a look. [/quote]

Hi Dave, can I do this on my iPad or does it have to be from a PC or Mac?
Also, how do I change the size?
THANK YOU!
Ed
Ed, I'm not tech person so I'm not sure if you post a photo from your IPAD or not. You'd just have to try it. Sizing the photo would depend on the software program you are using. They all have parameters that can be used to size the picture.
LOL, Every time I learn something, they change it.
I figured out Picasa, gone.
Finally figured out photobucket. Gone. Oh, but first I once deleted some photos not knowing MC linked to them.
Iím getting tooooo old for this.
Ed
Dave, I just tried to post a photo from my iPad. Said it was 6mb. So thatís bigger than 75 ib.
Any idea how to reduce its size? Or which forum I can ask?
Just replied to your email