(Close Window)
Topic: Split Bill Tricks
I just learned how to split bills and was wondering what tricks I could use these with. Are there and tricks which would benefit from having these bills, or double sided bills? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
Blake Vogt is the inventor for splitting dollar bills. He sells the method or did on his website. He also made a DVD but I do not know if he had any purpose or tricks that was offered. You can search to see what effects he may offer.

As far as I know there was no purpose prior to Blake Vogt inventing this process. Except that it was surprisingly possible.

Most magicians have a purpose or idea, before they seek information and learning or investing in a gimmick. The only reason I can think of would be if you wanted to change a dollar bill to a hundred, fifty, twenty, ten, five, two, dollar bill to another denomination bill the easy way. In my 60 plus years in magic; I have never ran across a reason or effect needing a very thin bill or a double sided bill.

I did a quick search, and see Blake Vogt now offers his creations at Vanishing Inc. and Theory 11 websites. He still has some offerings on his website, but I could not find his splitting bill information that use to be offered.
Thanks Bill, you truly posses a world of knowledge. I'll keep searching , maybe check out some of the split card stuff and try to transfer it to dollar bills.

Thanks again.
Just thought of a use for such a bill. If you have a Himber Wallet, they use double sided bills with that unique prop wallet.

Thanks for your comment.

Happy New Year! May the New Year bring you Success and Happiness!
Great idea!!! Thanks again Bill, you're one of the reasons why I visit the Café, magicians helping magicians.
I suggest you use white glue stick. Not the kids stick that changes from purple clear. Nice thing about glue stick, is that you can just run the bill under warm, not hot water, and it washes right off, but be reused again.
Has anyone tried using the Spray on Adhesive for their Split Bills? Bill's recommendation of using the white glue stick works great and the bills look and feel great. Just wondering if there is any difference in the look and feel of the bills.

Thanks