(Close Window)
Topic: Hello
Hi all. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm from New York and have been into magic for most of my 37 years. I spent many years in my teens and 20's performing semi-professionally at schools, parties, etc. I stopped doing shows a few years back (okay more than a few), but have been getting the itch lately to perform again. I've spent a bit of time surfing the net lately for magic news, events, etc. I was thrilled to find this forum. Many thanks to the people who built it and maintain it. I look forward to many interesting conversations with you all.

Magically yours,
Tony
Welcome Tony. You'll be able to find all sorts of news, events, reviews and, of course, advice, right here at the Café.
Welcome to [b]The Magic Café[/b] Tony! :)
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your introduction and welcome to the Café. Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own as it's a friendly place. Just scroll down to view all the topics and perhaps pick a favorite or two to follow as the Café can be a bit overwhelming the first couple visits here. So many informative post to read! Grab a cup of coffee, a comfortable chair and have fun!
Welcome tony
Hi Tony,
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 13.500 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]