(Close Window)
Topic: Best Ace Assembly Ever!
This is a fun routine that I came up with years ago and thought I'd dust off for your enjoyment today.

Is it really the BEST?!? Well... maybe not...but it's the best for me, because it:
[list]
[*] Uses a normal ungaffed deck
[*] Is a progressive (one-at-a-time) assembly
[*] Mixes methods in a way that cancels out all explanations
[*] Uses the "behind-the-curtain" presentation which appeals to a more casual style of performance
[/list]

[youtube]zkdlp_Qgvcs[/youtube]

(Originally appeared on my old site magicbookreport.com, which is why you see that site referenced in the video)

If you want the explanation to this routine, you can find it at: https://www.keylmagic.com/product-page/yet-another-ace-assembly-yaaa
It's priced at $5 to keep it out of the hands of the "merely curious."

But really, I just posted this because I always thought it was a fun routine to do. Have a happy Sunday.
Steven:
Thanks for this and all of your work on magicbookreport.com. I bought The Nick Trost book and Focus as a direct result of your reviews and still refer back to both works. Look forward to your future works!
The two best ones that I know of are from Harry Lorayne. Rock and Roll Aces and another one that I forget what it's called. I think it's Fantastic Ace Assembly. but I could be wrong on the name.
Steven, That looked very good. It's a fun routine to watch and the magic is very strong.
Fantastic Ace Assembl is correct, John.
Steven, I just bought your Ace Assembly. Check your PM
Very, very well structured and amazing Ace Assembly with a regular, unprepared deck of cards.
And that is exactly the best thing that no gimmick cards are used and the routine is still amazing.

Darko
Excellent work!
Steve, this is absolutely a masterpiece!
The first time I saw it (long time ago) on your magicbookreport.com site, I could not believe this was done without gaffs.
I kept on watching over and over again the video and could not figure out a way of doing it with regular cards.
I then downloaded the explanation (at the time available to subscribers) and... gosh... it's indeed all manipulation!
To be fair: it's not easy; it's quite angle sensitive; but just perfect for nowadays "zoom sessions", where there is maximum control on the performance angle.
I agree on what has been already written above: your magicbookreport.com was fantastic and I am happy to see you now back in business with a new site.
Looking forward to following your news!
Yes, I also have this and remember this from many years back. Always enjoyed watching him do this one.
Brilliant!
I just bought it, thanks Steven.
[quote]On Feb 22, 2021, John Vincelli wrote:
The two best ones that I know of are from Harry Lorayne. Rock and Roll Aces and another one that I forget what it's called. I think it's Fantastic Ace Assembly. but I could be wrong on the name. [/quote]

You can found them in "Harry Lorrayne Best Ever Collection Vol 1" Great routines!
[quote]On Feb 27, 2021, Steganos wrote:
[quote]On Feb 22, 2021, John Vincelli wrote:
The two best ones that I know of are from Harry Lorayne. Rock and Roll Aces and another one that I forget what it's called. I think it's Fantastic Ace Assembly. but I could be wrong on the name. [/quote]

Find :)

You can found them in "Harry Lorrayne Best Ever Collection Vol 1" Great routines! [/quote]
Beautiful assembly Steven, love it!
Thanks, everyone! Really appreciate the kind words. It's a fun routine to perform.

Just to let those that ordered this know, there was a glitch that has been fixed, and I currently believe that everyone who purchased this now has their download link. If I missed someone please PM me and I can take care of it immediately. My apologies for any inconvenience, and as mentioned, this problem has been fixed.

And as a side note, I find many things about the performance annoying. For one thing, the cautious way that I spread out the aces in the end. I was trying to be dramatic, but many here may think that I was trying to cover up additional cards in the spread. In fact, those are just the 4 aces, no more, no less. You can immediately hand out those cards if you wanted.
Very nice assembly.
Exceptional routine! Well thought out and executed!
Thanks, guys! Much appreciated.
Steven. That was gorgeous. I was just browsing, but after watching it, I needed to log in to applaud it. It legitimately fooled me on the first viewing. Bravo, sir. Bravo.
Thanks, Shaun! Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Message: Posted by: Johannes Lindrupsen (Apr 4, 2021 08:57AM)
That was beautiful! Thank you forsharing! It really fooled me badly the first time :D That was a great feeling!
My longtime go-to has been The Dyslexic Queens, which is a somewhat involved Queens assembly with a backfire, but I just had to pull the trigger on this tutorial.
Really nice work, Steve!

Douglas M
That was amazing. Really enjoyed watching it.
Johannes, Deluzion, thanks much for the comments!

Douglas.M, JC Wagner's routine is a tough one! I'm not sure I could pull that one off. Beautiful to watch, though!
Yes, fooled me too. That is a great handling, Steven.

Thank you for sharing the video.

Jim
I've been asked if there's any way to see my FANTTASTIC ACE ASSEMBLY performed. Yes, you can see me perform it.

Go to harryloraynemagic.com click on "Performances".
Scroll down - interesting videos for you to see there. And in a nearby, pretty large, paragraph, you'll see the Word YouTube underlined. Click on that and about 34 videos of me performing items from my "Best Ever" 4-vol. DVD set appear.

One of them is FANTASSTIC ACE ASSEMBLY. Just click on that. Enjoy!
Thanks, Jim!

And thanks for the detailed instructions, Harry! Perhaps someday our technology will allow us to somehow create a link to videos for easy navigation! :)
We believe in magic here, Steven, not outright sorcery.