(Close Window)
Topic: TCC Coins
Does anyone happen to have experience with any TCC Coins? I was wondering how they compare to aTodd Lasson, Roy Kueppers, or Johnsonís. So they hold their own?
The one's they are currently selling as a Kickstarter? They are not shipping until September. Though, maybe there are people who got preview sets for testing?
Pretty sure no one has had their hands on them minus Jay Wang and Jack wu
I ordered their Hopping Half and CSB sets from their Kick-starter campaign...prices are pretty reasonable right now for the HD sets. $96.00 for those sets I bought.
I did not buy any from their luxury line, though, because I don't really care about a fancy box. I doubt they can compare to Lassen's level, though, but we shall see in September.
I'm pretty sure the luxury line is more than the fancier packaging. It uses silver walking liberties instead of the clad Kennedy's in the HD line.
I don't have many gaffs so I'm hoping they are at least decent enough to be a good set to start off with and learn.
Looks like Patrick Kun got a preview CSB set. He posted a routine to his Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/CMy-U2ADljk/
I have been looking for a good price high quality HH & CSB Iím really thinking this might be the way to go.
Looks like Dave got a complete set in this week's Wizard Magic Review, but he didn't show them.
Realized never listed the link to the Kickstarter. http://kck.st/30Vwl0Z

The Kickstarter ends this Sunday (April 18th)
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Apr 16, 2021 12:44PM)
I was given some of the gaffed coins made by Jay, and they are totally fine.
Just pledged for the HD Sun & Moon coin set. This is the first time I will have worked with KickStarter.

I was a little surprised that the registration process did not ask for a mailing address, but the confirmation email from KS says, "The creator will reach out when your reward is ready. They might contact you before that if they need your mailing address or other necessary details" so that sounds common.

Always wanted a quality S/M set in half dollars. Hopefully it will be better than their $20 Himber Wallet! :)
[quote]On Apr 16, 2021, Chessmann wrote:
Just pledged for the HD Sun & Moon coin set. This is the first time I will have worked with KickStarter.

I was a little surprised that the registration process did not ask for a mailing address, but the confirmation email from KS says, "The creator will reach out when your reward is ready. They might contact you before that if they need your mailing address or other necessary details" so that sounds common.

Always wanted a quality S/M set in half dollars. Hopefully it will be better than their $20 Himber Wallet! :) [/quote]

Itís common for Kickstarter campaigns to wait to ask backers for their mailing address until the project is ready to ship.