(Close Window)
Topic: Seeking Prediction Effect Name.
There was a fantastic card prediction effect, a CAAN. I purchased it some years back and now have a perfect use for it but cannot find it amidst my collection.

I don't have a lot to go on but there was a folded bill that was in play as a bet that the magician would succeed. The placement of the bill on the table helped with the method of the effect. I know that isn't a lot to go on but is it ringing any bells with anyone?

I am almost certain it was mem deck work and a calculation was made and a shift performed after the number was called. But it was SO clever.

Hope this clicks with someone I would love to learn it and add it to my repertoire.

Thank you for reading.
In the video the magician would ribbon spread the deck in a half circle and place the folded bill in the appropriate position to help indicate where to do the move.
I don't know the name of the effect to which you're referring. But if you don't mind using two bills, there's no reason why you couldn't have a couple of spectators place the bills in the spread deck instead of two cuts, and use Aronson's Undue Influence.
I found it. Its called Shuffled By Jos Deny. Fantastic effect.
[quote]On Apr 1, 2021, DJ Trix wrote:
I found it. Its called Shuffled By Jos Deny. Fantastic effect. [/quote]
It is Jos Denys. (not Deny)