(Close Window)
Topic: New linking ring gimmick by Vanishing Inc?
Not going to lie..... this looks pretty slick! Ernesto Melero partnered with Vanishing Inc to put this out!

Trailer & Reaction HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG-d4z9Uvq8&t=243s
I just bought this...I'll let y'all know...

Doug
Thanks so much Doug! You rock! Vanishing just sent me a review copy and I am suprised the method is actually quite simple and clever. It fooled me! Haha Iíll be posting my review as soon as I have had a day or 2 to play with these!
Watching this thread. I love the Ninja rings, the Messado rings, and I even have a full size set of Proline rings. And a classic 8 ring set from a unknown manufacturer. I am adding this to my "rings" collection but am curious to see what you all think. Thank you for bringing this up.
Iím so happy to see this thread! It looks to good to be. Looking forward to some honest reviews .... there has to be a key ring but is there something new? Something different? Or is it a very nice set of rings with a great routine?
I will follow with interest, not sure if what is new isn't - but credit for making it more popular and useable.
Does any of this inspire me to fork out bucks for another set of rings? Not.

Performance technique and audience engagement can be so much more important than "which ring set."

I like some of the handling on the video. His "Lifetime passion" shows through. Any gimmick is secondary for me.
[quote]On Apr 2, 2021, MagicVin wrote:
...there has to be a key ring but is there something new? Something different?[/quote]

Yes! Very much so! A very low tech solution to show NO "Key Ring"! I was aware of this previously. I JUMPED on it! The price made all the difference. I was afraid they'd ask a hundred bucks. LOL!

Doug
Here is the review my friends! Check it out! https://youtu.be/49nJgzlyEwo
[quote]On Apr 2, 2021, MagicVin wrote:
Iím so happy to see this thread! It looks to good to be. Looking forward to some honest reviews .... there has to be a key ring but is there something new? Something different? Or is it a very nice set of rings with a great routine? [/quote]

There is ďsomething differentĒ combined with an excellent handling. But the rings function as a normal set of rings woukd with an added tweak making for a nice open and fair display of the rings!
Michael, I got Matthew Garretts GIR ring(s) based in part on your review and although I'm still "in training" I do like what they offer. In that these rings are incompatible with Matthew Garrett's GIR ring(s).... how do you compare the the two "systems" in terms of handling, routining flexibility, and impact on the audience. It sounds like GIR is more angle proof.
Please tell me this is different then Joe Porper Ghost Ring method.
Already own a set and do not want to purchase a second set of rings using the same method.

Thanx.
[quote]On Apr 13, 2021, Scott Horn wrote:
Michael, I got Matthew Garretts GIR ring(s) based in part on your review and although I'm still "in training" I do like what they offer. In that these rings are incompatible with Matthew Garrett's GIR ring(s).... how do you compare the the two "systems" in terms of handling, routining flexibility, and impact on the audience. It sounds like GIR is more angle proof. [/quote]

Great question! I have a little video on this subject that just dropped today! Hopefully it helps you out and answers your questions! If not, PM me! https://youtu.be/rh3hU15duMc
[quote]On Apr 13, 2021, Jerry wrote:
Please tell me this is different then Joe Porper Ghost Ring method.
Already own a set and do not want to purchase a second set of rings using the same method.

Thanx. [/quote]

I donít think the routines or methods are the same. Having said that, this method in MR isnít necessarily new. Just the first time it has been used with closeup rings to my knowledge. The are no moving parts or anything. The key ring is still not examinable