(Close Window)
Topic: Help identify trick...
I have a packet trick that comes with an atlantis branded card box and 8 gimmicked cards (most variations of the 10s). The gimmicks are fairly interesting, one have a copy of the front of the card box. Anyone have any idea what trick I have here and can give me some guidance on instructions?
Printing by Dominique Duvivier
probably in his book.

similar to Wild Card
Very similar to Presto Printing
Does one card have a green back?

The cards came with 'Magie Duvivier' by Jon Racherbaumer.

And @the Sponge is correct, it's Printing (Pg. 27)

There is also Printing 2.0 available on DVD. It comes with the cards, but no box if I recall.

Dave
Thanks! Thatís seems correct. Just gotta find the instructions now. I used to have that book but I think I sold it some time back. Iíll figure it out thoughÖthanks for the guidance.
Yes, instructions can be found in [I]Magie Duvivier[/I] by Jon Racherbaumer. To be honest, I found the Duvivier version to be confusing in effect. It's a Wild Card effect but illogical in its handling and methodology.

Daryl had purchased the rights to this and reworked the handling and his version is much better in my opinion. He later changed the cards and marketed it at Prestige Printo. I used to love demoing this effect in the magic shop because it was a great trick that really only required that you know some version of a Flushtration count and memorize the sequence. my favorite thing about the trick is that the magic happens before the trick starts and the spectator can't appreciate it. What I mean is that you show all of these odd cards as normal and then to do the trick you just show them as they actually are.
Iíve got Darylís and Duvivierís instructions. PM for a copy of both.
For what it's worth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJMTQaoWgUY