(Close Window)
Topic: AM FM DECK by Michael Breggar .
Not sure what is : a forcing deck or a Card At Any Number ...
The video demo does not tell much but seems like a joke ...

AM FM DECK by Michael Breggar

link : https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=69976

Description:

The perfect forcing deck for working pros and a few cons.

The spectator calls a number and deals down to that card... it is the card you predicted! Or, they just start dealing until they wish to stop. It's the predicted card. Or... well, you get the point.

Here's the thing... they call the number, they remove the deck from the box and they start dealing. It's ends on the force card. And then, you show that any other number would have brought them to different cards.

No static at all. It's Michael Breggar's "AM/FM Deck"
Yes he calls it a forcing deck but it sure looks like a CAAN to me. I guess it can be used for both.
Uh yeah. More details would be nice. What are the limitations on this?
Comeon! someone else hurry up and buy this thing, get on here, and talk it up/down!
I'm not seeing anything on the interwebs bout this yet :-)
Must be popular, I’ve looked around but is out of stock every dealer in the UK that I have tried?
It's very like the Al Koran deck as a few of you have guessed.Not exactly! before someone jumps down my throat but very close.
Hey Folks.
First off, thanks for showing interest in AM/FM. It is a very easy to use force deck based on several age-old ideas. I have been using it forever for all sorts of different effects. Last year, I used it in a lecture (tipping to to DIY), but then I was bombarded by requests to make the thing up myself and market it.

Murphy’s Magic loved it and ordered a batch. These sold out overnight! A second (bigger) batch sold out overnight too! I just delivered a third (much bigger!) batch to Murphy’s so you should be able to order it again from your favorite dealer/shop.

The deck (in red or blue Bicycle backs) comes with two video tutorials with the explanation plus five additional tricks, and a PDF with more details, nuances, tips and a bunch of additional tricks!

I’m putting together a PDF with further tricks and ideas, including things suggested to me by users.

I hope you find it and use it and have a wonderful time tuning-in to the fun!

—Mike Breggar
Does this force a single card (same card every time), or can it be one of several cards similar to a Koran deck?
It will be the same card every time.